Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 11:43 AM

245 posts, read 455,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I totally disagree, all things God creates are not part of him. The wind is not part of God, human waste is not part of God, snow is not a part of God, crocodiles are not a part of God, the Moon is not a part of God, wood is not a part of God, rocks are not a part of God, Cats are not a part of God, the list is endless;

And in these manners, his Adversary is not a part of him. God has absolutelty no evil in him.
Ah, sorry, I assumed you were a Christian?

Old 09-03-2011, 11:51 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times
Quote:
God has absolutelty no evil in him.
Nope...not even when he sends bears to rip children apart.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:55 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orestes View Post
Ah, sorry, I assumed you were a Christian?

No I am not christian, I walk alone in my belief.

Another way to prove God is real to yourself, is to be for real with yourself, follow your deep inner conscious inclinations. Some Atheist are not for real with themselves, I often ask them; " If you are not concerned with God, then why are you so concerned with him?" They claim their not concerned with God, but one of their growing pastimes and hobbys, is to be on a religious board and talk about God all day long. Evasive contridiction.

You can know God is real by being for real with yourself. In you is a growing conscious spirit which can really key in on God. It can open your mind to even the simple proofs of God, like grass, flowers, leaves and bushes. Real things which are simple things people take for granted. But you got to be for real with how you examine is there a God. And if you are really serious and honest, I see no other conclusion that is real, which you could come to.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Nope...not even when he sends bears to rip children apart.

He most certainly does rip children apart, and their parents too! And he does not need a bear to do it, he can do it with the wind. God is an excellent killer of humans. He kills us in all kinds of ways, not to be limited!

And like humpty dumpty, what he rips apart he will put back together. So some Atheist are going to have to upodate their gripes about God, because many of them are simply nearsided.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
He most certainly does rip children apart, and their parents too! And he does not need a bear to do it, he can do it with the wind. God is an excellent killer of humans. He kills us in all kinds of ways, not to be limited!
...and the worrying part is that you think that's perfectly acceptable and justified.

Quote:
And like humpty dumpty,....
No doubt someone else you believe exists.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
...and the worrying part is that you think that's perfectly acceptable and justified.

It does not matter what I think about it, you either. Theres nothing any human can do about it, absolutely nothing. God has killed, and will kill again. And nothing on earth can stop him.

You know, now that I think of it, this itself will be a proof of God, his killing of humans. A terrible proof that will send men running once they find out its true.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:12 PM

I think you need help bro!

Old 09-03-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I think you need help bro!

Well of course I need help, in several areas, not just one.

And I think thats another way to prove God to yourself, " Needing Help." You have to honestly think about how many times you have asked God for help, and he came through for you. Now, this is a personal thing that only you know, keep it personal and keep it as evidence that God is real to you.

Old 09-03-2011, 01:50 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:

Another way to prove God is real to yourself, is to be for real with yourself, follow your deep inner conscious inclinations. Some Atheist are not for real with themselves, I often ask them; " If you are not concerned with God, then why are you so concerned with him?" They claim their not concerned with God, but one of their growing pastimes and hobbys, is to be on a religious board and talk about God all day long. Evasive contradiction.

You can know God is real by being for real with yourself. In you is a growing conscious spirit which can really key in on God. It can open your mind to even the simple proofs of God, like grass, flowers, leaves and bushes. Real things which are simple things people take for granted. But you got to be for real with how you examine is there a God. And if you are really serious and honest, I see no other conclusion that is real, which you could come to.
I fail to see how you can prove anything for real when reality seems to have passed you by. You have the absurd delusion that God is totally non - responsible for the way he is supposed to have made everything, you are totally content to trot out the irreduceable complexity mousetrap stuff - shown to be poor science and based on a misunderstanding of evolution theory.. You finally trot out a grotesque caricature of atheists - NO atheist would ever talk such nonsense -and use that to discredit them.

I don't care that you won't even be discomfited by being rumbled. I'm just letting you know that rumbled you have surely been and your lack of contact with reality let alone sound reasoning is now surely plain to all.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:06 PM

245 posts, read 455,198 times
Quote:
You sure do, good luck with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality