Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 07:57 PM

15 posts, read 17,034 times

Advertisements

peace, mercy and blessings of God on this subject I would like to clarify some of the miracles mentioned by the Holy Qur'an in the mandates of 1431 year, which was discovered by scientists, they knew telling the truth and sincerity of the Qur'an from only a few years and this calls me a lot of pride and pride in my religion sincere right from God Almighty

0000 One of these miracles the first miracle of splitting of the moon said to God in the Qur'an (time approached and the moon split) and confirmed that miracle when he ascended space scientists on the moon and found the actor had been cut in half, this split did not believe him, but when they saw with their eyes be sure the veracity of the Qur'an and the sincerity of Muhammad peace be upon him because he told Muslims that since 1431 the year went a lot of space scientists in Islam

00 The Miracle II say about the star in the sky called Btarq and named so because that star has a voice knocking like a knock on the door and the star is named on behalf of the entire surah in the Qur'an named Tariq Fbdaitha says (and the sky and knows what Tariq piercing star) how knew Muhammad peace be upon him orders that the star which did not have a spaceship discovers that only shows that as the Messenger of God

0000 Miracle Aiipvy Qur'an, a ship Prophet Noah has been Allaah has mentioned in the Holy Qur'an and said her whereabouts she stopped on Mount Joudi God says in the Qur'an (and Astute on Judi) splitting learned from the news that there are scientists from the Christians went on a mountain Joudi found the remains of Noah's Ark Vaslmwa immediately because the Bible typeface said the ship on the Mount another, but here is Islam and the Qur'an and the Prophet right to explain everything the facts and evidence

00 000 Miracle fourth is about the body of Pharaoh king of Egypt-day era of Moses, peace be upon him when it sank is still his body exists not analyzed so far and said that the Holy Qur'an God said (Today thee thee to be behind those a Sign) Fjsdh now is one of the museums in Europe would the prophet who does not know how to read and write knows the whereabouts of the body of Pharaoh, and he will be saved so far, a museum to be a lesson and a warning for people on the stubbornness and disbelief and punished by God to see the power of God

0000 The Miracle of the Fifth has her own eyes In one garden in
Germany by a group of trees on the form of the word of monotheism in Islam, namely (no god but Allah, Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah) what was the Italian authorities, but it had closed the garden of God, because many Italians entered in Islam and the population increased because of those trees which God created without the intervention of any human being created in the Hallelujah great every day care of the debt is satisfied and I stand by the more my mind and my heart and the rest of the interview

[RIGHT][RIGHT] Islam (cont'd Miracles of the Holy Qur'an) Peace be upon you Allah says in the Qur'an that Allah is the one Sunday that is not a partner, and Mohamed A. Abd-Allah and His Messenger, and he Serihm signs and miracles in the physical universe to believe in the name of God the Merciful (we will show them Eayatna prospects in themselves to prove to them that he was right) the truth of God's great miracle of the first God said: (Marj Bahrain * Meet isthmus between them do not transgress) Rahman: 19-20:[/RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][RIGHT]- Has been shown through recent studies show that each sea its own special characteristics which distinguish it from other seas Khdp salinity and weight Allen awareness of the water until the color of which varies from one place to another because of variations in temperature and depth and other factors, and the strangest thing of this the discovery of the delicate white line is taking shape as a result of confluence of water and Bahrain each other this is exactly as stated in the previous two verses, and when he discussed this with the world of the Quranic text U.S. Professor of the Sea (Hill) and the world as well as German geologist (Schroeder) responded, saying that this divine science hundred percent and its trunks between and it is impossible for a man my mother's simple Kmamed be mastered this science in an age dominated by the backwardness and ignorance

00000000000000000000000000000 second miracle God said: (or Kzlmat in a vast deep sea fraught with waves topped by waves, topped by clouds of darkness of each other if they are removed barely see his hand, and of God did not make him light his final abode of light) light 40:[/RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][RIGHT]- Could not ancient man to dive more than 15 meters because he was unable to survive without breathing more than two minutes and because the veins of his body will explode from the pressure of the water and after that there submarines in the twentieth century, scientists found that the bottoms of the sea very dark as they discovered that each sea Xie two layers of water, the first is very deep and dark and covered by the waves very moving and another layer surface and is also a dark and covered by waves that we see on the surface of the sea, and was surprised the American world (Hill) of the greatness of the Quran and raised eyebrows when it was discussed with the miracle that is located in the second half of the verse he says: (the darkness of clouds on each other out if his hand was barely seen) and said that such clouds have not seen the Arabian Peninsula and never this bright weather does not occur only in North America, Russia and the States Scandinavian near the pole and which were not discovered days of Muhammad, peace be upon him, and it must be that the Koran the word of God

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Aiipqal miracle of God: (Romans have been defeated in the lowest land *) Romans 2-3:[/RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]
- Below ground: the spot lower on the surface of the earth and have overcome the Romans in Palestine near the Dead Sea, and when he discussed this verse with the world geological famous (Palmer) in the international scientific conference held in Riyadh in 1979 denied this immediately and announced to the world that there is many places on the Earth's surface is lower asked scientists to make sure of his information, and to review the geographical Mkttanh surprised the world (Palmer) a map of maps showing topography of Palestine and has been traced by the thick arrow points to the Dead Sea area and has written at the top (the lowest spot on Earth's surface) were perplexed Professor and declared his admiration and appreciation, and stressed that this Quran must be the word of God.interview
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 07:58 PM

15 posts, read 17,034 times
[LEFT]No God but Allah .....[/LEFT]
[LEFT]As well as in Sura (fidelity). (1) Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One
(2) Allah, the Eternal Refuge
(3) He neither begets nor is born[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Say no God but Allah, Mohammad is the Messenger of God and that Jesus is the servant of God and His Messenger, save yourself from the fire enter the Islam lived happiness that you are looking for[/LEFT]
Try when stressed and depressed to put your head on the ground and prostrate to God and say Glory to my Lord Supreme beyond the narrow and guide me to the true religion will feel happy and solve your problems and rest assured I do that when you are alone in your room after a shower and hygiene, such as prayer a Muslim to remember my words when they encounter a problem

‫

‪Arabic : last breath -

Old 08-10-2011, 06:42 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,461,160 times
Sir, may I kindly suggest you work on your formatting.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:52 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,197,786 times
Yes, miracles can be denied.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:57 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Of course miracles can be denied--especially when the source is based on a religious agenda rather than solid proof.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:39 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Of course miracles can be denied--especially when the source is based on a religious agenda rather than solid proof.

and i'm denying them,!!! cause i don't believe in old books that have been forged and misinterpreted..

Old 08-10-2011, 07:31 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,605 times
Drive by Islamobot

Old 08-10-2011, 10:33 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Sir, may I kindly suggest you work on your formatting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Drive by Islamobot
Zlad is an Islamospammer with copy/paste crap from Islamic propaganda sites.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:09 PM

330 posts, read 599,186 times
There is NO scientific evidence that the moon was EVER split in half.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:16 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,818,525 times
Obladi Oblada.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality