U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 10:18 AM

740 posts, read 1,330,661 times

Advertisements

I have put together a new family album for our religious forum regulars. Anyone who is not in the album, but would like to be, may post a picture here and I will add you.. and, anyone who is in the album but would rather not be, pm me and I will remove you. I know that some of the regulars have not posted pictures... and some of the ones that did took them down almost as soon as they went up.. not mentioning any names.. but we would all like to have a visual picture of the people we are talking to. It makes this more real when you can visualize the person that you are posting with.

If anyone has a problem posting pictures, you can pm me. I can either give instructions or post it for you.

All in good fun...

Click on slideshow and it will give you the names...

Link directly to the slideshow...
Slideshow of pictures, photos, and videos, from webshots
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2007, 10:28 AM

7,917 posts, read 11,687,380 times
Wow, this is great. Thanks for making an effort to put this together. I just bookmarked it. We all appreciate this ibcwife.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:32 AM

3,490 posts, read 369,768 times
This is awesome!

Old 08-15-2007, 10:59 AM

8,640 posts, read 14,785,284 times
Thumbs up Wow...

Wow, ibcwife, I am suitably impressed!! Thank you so much for your time and effort here. This appears to have music. What is it? (I'm at work with no speakers.)

Old 08-15-2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Wow, ibcwife, I am suitably impressed!! Thank you so much for your time and effort here. This appears to have music. What is it? (I'm at work with no speakers.)
I haven't uploaded music yet. I am taking requests!! LOL... possibly "

Old 08-15-2007, 11:20 AM

3,490 posts, read 369,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibcwife View Post
I haven't uploaded music yet. I am taking requests!! LOL... possibly "
Michael W. Smith | Friends?

Good friends must not always be together; It is the feeling of oneness when distant That proves a lasting friendship. --Susan P. Schultz

Impart as much as you can of your spiritual being to those who are on the road with you, and accept as something precious what comes back to you from them. --Albert Schweitzer

Or we could do GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY. In an abstract way the lyrics fit the Religion forum quite well--as well as some of us posters!

Old 08-15-2007, 11:23 AM

3,434 posts, read 6,702,619 times
gr8 job!!!
I vote for crazy-lol

Old 08-15-2007, 11:23 AM

8,640 posts, read 14,785,284 times
Default Sorry to bring this up but...

Well, I know I mentioned music, but the legalist that I am...can you even legally put someone's music on a public forum w/o copyright infringement?

Old 08-15-2007, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffncandace View Post
I like this one... I tried to up load Who am I by Casting Crowns but it was in an Itunes format. So.. It would'nt work.

Quote:
Or we could do GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY. In an abstract way the lyrics fit the Religion forum quite well--as well as some of us posters!

See... I told you that you had an awesome since of humor... LOL... are you talking about me? Or were you just referring to yourself... Possibly both? LOL

Old 08-15-2007, 11:27 AM

20,050 posts, read 21,041,058 times
ibcwife, thank you so much the time and effort you put into this, it was very thoughtful. For music, I like the song Thank You For Being a Friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality