Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 05:01 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,372,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Then why waste your time reading my posts? Why are you reading them?
Two reasons.

I read all the posts on the threads that interest me, I do not hide from them like you do just because they challenge my worldview or, in your case, are generally idiotic.

Second, I find it useful to point out when people like you are on here, exactly how and why you are being dishonest, cowardly and more. It serves my ends to let people know what they are dealing with in you people. In fact nearly every post you are making serves my purposes in this better than if you gave me your password and let me write them myself.

Many theists on here simply have no arguments or evidence and instead turn to things like cop outs, one liners and personal insults to cover up that fact. I am over joyed when you do and am happy to use you as an example every chance you give me. Each post you are dishonest in, and there has been many, I can use to prove my point.

So not I am not "wasting my time". In fact I find it a very good use of my time to highlight the level of honesty you people post with at every possible chance. You just help me very much without realising it. So keep it up. Like this....

Quote:
I don't read yours.
.... given you just replied to my post clearly you DID read it. Therefore the sentence above is an outright, barefaced, obvious, lie. A lie in black and white for all to see and recognise. Thanks for proving my point for me once again. I trust it will not be the last.

Instead however... instead of copping out all the time.... you could go back in the thread to the post I made which you ran away from, and simply reply to it without making excuses. However I think you will find what I said in that post was right.... which is that if you think listing some words out of a dictionary is "giving evidence" then you simply do not know how to give evidence.

Quote:
I couldcareless
On a totally different point, if you are going to use a cliche turn of phrase, use it right. It is "I couldn't care less".

Old 09-09-2011, 08:20 AM

23,172 posts, read 26,189,754 times
Quote:
Well the site contacted me and asked me to return. They told me my old post were being read in large numbers. I was plesantly surprised, and I returned.

It is unfortunate that you choose not to debate me; yet I understand that, it happens to me a lot.

Peace on your journey.
What??
I can't say this wasn't/isn't done but could you....um.....prove that?

Old 09-09-2011, 08:53 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,813,019 times
Quote:
Then why waste your time reading my posts? Why are you reading them?

I don't read yours.
Then you should waste space on your personal computer, not on a public forum. Thank you.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:58 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,272,809 times
Thread closed pending further moderation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality