U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 04:37 PM

208 posts, read 423,917 times

Advertisements

Any thoughts out there on the timing of what Sarah saw regarding a nuke launched from Libya to Israel courtesy of Iran?

There are so many variables here and no matter what, we'll all be wrong, but for the fun of speculation, I'll take a stab at it.

This Arab Spring is a factor that didn't exist a year ago so that changes things. From what I can tell the Muslim brotherhood, who control this movement, has the ultimate goal of re-uniting the Ottoman Empire that existed from 1299 until 1923. It was the last great caliphate and its decease is actually what created the Muslim Brotherhood, with their sole intention being to bring it back.

I think that Israel coming under attack in the next months is very likely. Hamas is already launching missiles at them. There is also this whole Elenin/Blue Kachina event to consider. The MB needs to quickly get rid of Gaddahfi. I used to believe that it would be Gaddahfi who launched the missile but I no longer think that since I think the MB is Israel's greatest regional threat. I also think the MB is in cahoots with Iran to bring back the Mahdi and deliver him his new kingdom. Therefore, I think a possible scenario is that the MB/Iran launch a missile at Jerusalem in the process of getting rid of Gaddahfi or shortly thereafter while there could be mass confusion here in America. What they need is an event to bring together the whole middle east and speed up this Arab Spring. A nuclear exchange with Israel would be a perfect way to do that but it would have to be done at a time when the US cannot give aid. Israel sending a few strategic nukes to different muslim countries would solidify all Muslims to jihaad; especially if the Dome of the Rock were somehow affected in the conflict.
IF the Elenin/Blue Kachina scenario plays out, it would be a time where America is in mass confusion and disarray. It would be the perfect time to strike. It would also be the perfect time for China to strike Taiwan. I am looking for these events to happen in October of this year and the way things are going, we seem to be on schedule for that. We are on the verge of a dollar collapse, warnings of 9/11 style attacks, natural disasters, and mobbing.
Remember, the missile from Libya is a limited nuclear exchange and just prior to that, there was an economic collapse in America and nuclear bombs had gone off in America too along with a great deal of confusion.
For me, alot of this hinges on The Hopi Prophecy being true and that I've understood it properly. If that were correct then the next three months could signal the beginning of judgements/sorrows. Then we see a cascading effect of societal collapse, plague, war/invasion, the Anti-Christ, etc. Believe me, I want none of this and am by no means a doomsdayer. I have a lot to live for and am a positive, happy guy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2011, 05:14 PM

15,511 posts, read 12,502,834 times
Ghaddafi is no longer a threat. So far there is no indiction Iran has any nukes. No Arab Nation has them.The MB has been in existence since 1928 and has so far posed no threat to any one except the Arab nations. Their goal has been to overthrow the Arab dictatorships. they seem to be more concerned with restoring Islam in the Arab nations and return the Sunnah.

They still have a long ways to go with their plans of restoring the Arab Nations. They have yet to even start with Saudi, the UAE, or Dubai.
I doubt if they would seek or accept any help from Iran as Iran is not an Arab Nation.

The only country in the region with Nukes is Israel. It is more possible for Israel to Nuke Iran, then the other way around. But I do not see that happening. Israel and Iran has some very strange relationships with each other. Outside of Israel the largest Jewish population in the region is in Iran. In spite of all the threats the 2 countries maintain a level of trade relations.

Quote:
Israel-Iran trade worth multimillions

BRENDAN TREMBATH: Israel regards Iran as its number one enemy - and yet one of Israel's biggest companies has been caught out doing millions of dollars in business with Iran.

The Ofer Group is owned by Israel's richest family - but is now the first Israeli company to have US sanctions imposed against it.

Under Israeli law all trade and contact with an enemy state is illegal - and punishable with a jail term. But according to one Israeli newspaper the case has exposed double standards in Israel's stance on Iran.
SOURCE

Old 08-29-2011, 06:10 PM

208 posts, read 423,917 times
Woman who predicted 911 Saw Libya Nuke Israel!

Sarah Hoffman committed suicide in 1979 and was told she had to come back and finish her earth life but first she was shown the end of the world.

"This panoramic view of the earth came into view and then came closer and closer like I had been out into space and was flying towards it.

I knew that this was to help me make my decision to go back to earth, to my terrible life, because part of me wanted to go back to the beautiful spirit world or paradise and part of me felt the need to go back into my body and change my life. It was kind of a tug of war and what I was going to see was to help me understand what I would go through if I went back into my clay body.

It played out again just like a video tape in fast forward motion and yet again I could assimilate and see everything clearly and perfectly. As the world zoomed up to me I saw the whole world and then the various countries.

I don't know the countries of the world very well, but as I looked at these lands I instinctively knew what countries they were. I was looking at the Middle East and watched as a missile flew from Libya and hit Israel with a big mushroom cloud. I knew that the missile was actually from Iran but people from Iran had been hiding it in Libya and fired it. I knew that it was a nuclear bomb. Almost immediately missiles started flying from one country to another, quickly spreading to all over the world. I also saw that many nuclear explosions did not come from missiles but from ground bombs of some kind. I knew that in the future there would be a nuclear war throughout the world and this is how it would start.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:16 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,441,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post

Sarah Hoffman committed suicide in 1979 and was told she had to come back and finish her earth life but first she was shown the end of the world.

"This panoramic view of the earth came into view and then came closer and closer like I had been out into space and was flying towards it.

I knew that this was to help me make my decision to go back to earth, to my terrible life, because part of me wanted to go back to the beautiful spirit world or paradise and part of me felt the need to go back into my body and change my life. It was kind of a tug of war and what I was going to see was to help me understand what I would go through if I went back into my clay body.

It played out again just like a video tape in fast forward motion and yet again I could assimilate and see everything clearly and perfectly. As the world zoomed up to me I saw the whole world and then the various countries.

I don't know the countries of the world very well, but as I looked at these lands I instinctively knew what countries they were. I was looking at the Middle East and watched as a missile flew from Libya and hit Israel with a big mushroom cloud. I knew that the missile was actually from Iran but people from Iran had been hiding it in Libya and fired it. I knew that it was a nuclear bomb. Almost immediately missiles started flying from one country to another, quickly spreading to all over the world. I also saw that many nuclear explosions did not come from missiles but from ground bombs of some kind. I knew that in the future there would be a nuclear war throughout the world and this is how it would start.

I guess it's hard to believe it's your personal responsibility which was at fault for the neurotic difficulty of the psychological state of unfulfillment.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:59 AM

34,438 posts, read 8,865,664 times
Well, it's nice to have a prediction of something definite before the time, for a change. Gadaffi is still at large (last time I checked) but now hasn't the wherewithal to launch a strike on Israel or anywhere else. One can of course imagine some secret Bond - villain cave with a Hollywood prop red mushroom - button for Gadaffi to push with his dying gasp and set off the fully primed scud with its nuclear warhead out of sheer bloody - mindedness.

However, if he is grabbed and put on trial I think we can take this as one of a string of failed doomesday predictions.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 08-30-2011 at 05:19 AM.. Reason: 'for', not 'to'

Old 08-30-2011, 06:40 AM

30,038 posts, read 30,666,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post

I wouldn't worry about it....The woman was a complete nut case.

Old 08-30-2011, 07:28 AM

40,057 posts, read 29,709,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I wouldn't worry about it....The woman was a complete nut case.
One begins to see a thread of commonality in would-be prophets and prognosticators.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:20 AM

15,511 posts, read 12,502,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
One begins to see a thread of commonality in would-be prophets and prognosticators.
The doomsday prophets have had a very poor track record to date.

While I am certain that this place we call earth will one day come to an end, both from a scientific and religious view, I think if any one gives a specific date they have no idea what they are talking about.

From the religious view, I believe none of us know the day it will happen. The only thing for certain is each day that passes is on day closer. We should probably be more concerned with our own demise. Most of us can be quite certain we will experience that.

From the scientific view it is doubtful we have over 6 billion years left at a maximum, and there are many possibilities that can make that much shorter.

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 08-31-2011 at 06:57 AM..

Old 08-31-2011, 06:39 AM

34,438 posts, read 8,865,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The doomsday prophets have had a very poor track record to date.

While I am certain that this place we call earth will one day come to an end, both from a scientific and religious view, I that if any one gives a specific date they have no idea what they are talking about.

From the religious view, I believe none of us know the day it will happen. The only thing for certain is each day that passes is on day closer. We should probably be more concerned with our own demise. Most of us can be quite certain we will experience that.

From the scientific view it is doubtful we have over 6 billion years left at a maximum, and there are many possibilities that can make that much shorter.
Quite true and that raises questions - not new ones by any means. But the answers really need another thread.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:50 AM

40,057 posts, read 29,709,520 times
There should be a separate forum for would-be prophets, although I suspect they'd all spend as much time shouting each other down as they would proclaiming whatever it is they say they have special knowledge about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality