U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 03:57 PM

15,511 posts, read 12,538,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Moderator cut: orphaned
Do you actually have any personal hatreds of Islam that you personally have verified to be true?

I will finish going back responding to your posts, but I do wish you would have something you have actually studied and are not relying on sites designed for the sole purpose of spreading hatred and discord.

Disagree with me if you desire, that is fine. But please disagree about what I actually believe and not what you think I believe.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 09-04-2011 at 07:36 AM..

Old 09-03-2011, 03:59 PM

591 posts, read 544,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Do you actually have any personal hatreds of Islam that you personally have verified to be true?

I will finish going back responding to your posts, but I do wish you would have something you have actually studied and are not relying on sites designed for the sole purpose of spreading hatred and discord.

Disagree with me if you desire, that is fine. B7ut please disagree about what I actually believe and not what you think I believe.

You rely on the Koran, right? I should copy and paste your own argument against you.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
You read the Koran, right? I should copy and paste your own argument against you.
That would be fine. Prove to me from the Qur'an that your allegations are true.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
That would be fine. Prove to me from the Qur'an that your allegations are true.

You actually believing in, and openly showering love and peace upon an openly, unrepentantly EVIL man with EVIL murderous, oppressive intentions says volumes about you. You need to understand the perspective of other religions being terrorized, murdered, raped and oppressed by Muhammad's DIRECT influence. Maybe then you will have compassion for us.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:26 PM

I reccomend reading testemonies of Islammic apostates. There is some great stories of brave people converting away from Islam in countries that kidnapped then, threw them in jail isolated from the rest of the world for even questioning Muhammad. Apostates of Islam have a lot of incredible stories.
Apostates of Islam - We left Islam

Ex-Muslims tell why they left Islam

Old 09-03-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Quran (21:44) - "We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"
Again like with all. This is not a command. It is a single line from a much longer passage. One needs to read more to understand what is being written about. Here you may be able to see the ayyat is analogous to the years of life a man has, as the years diminish, they are helpless to regain them. They are powerless to regain the time taken from them. There is only so much time a man has to renounce his sins and it lessens daily.

Quote:
34 We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
35 Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
36 When the Unbelievers see thee, they treat thee not except with ridicule. "Is this," (they say), "the one who talks of your gods?" and they blaspheme at the mention of ((Allah)) Most Gracious!
37 Man is a creature of haste: soon (enough) will I show you My Signs; then ye will not ask Me to hasten them!
38 They say: "When will this promise come to pass, if ye are telling the truth?"
39 If only the Unbelievers knew (the time) when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor yet from their backs, and (when) no help can reach them!
40 Nay, it may come to them all of a sudden and confound them: no power will they have then to avert it, nor will they (then) get respite.
41 Mocked were (many) apostle before thee; But their scoffers were hemmed in by the thing that they mocked.
42 Say: "Who can keep you safe by night and by day from (the Wrath of) ((Allah)) Most Gracious?" Yet they turn away from the mention of their Lord.
43 Or have they gods that can guard them from Us? They have no power to aid themselves, nor can they be defended from Us.
44 Nay, We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?
45 Say, "I do but warn you according to revelation": But the deaf will not hear the call, (even) when they are warned!
46 If but a breath of the Wrath of thy Lord do touch them, they will then say, "Woe to us! we did wrong indeed!"
47 We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:32 PM

I question anyone that wishes peace upon the phylosophy that it's ok to beat their wives, and force them to cover their faces and not treat them with respect. This is what you look like to the world when you stand for him and his completely whacked out, hateful, oppressing view on the world. You are just another Muhammad. Are you into 6 year old girls too?

Old 09-03-2011, 04:38 PM

70 posts, read 74,640 times
Quote:
Muhammad teaches that Christians, Jews, and any other "non believer" is to be treated like dog poop. Muhammad murdered, pillaged, and raped INNOCENT Jewish caravans and towns. Muhammad plagerizes, and then lies about the religions of Christianity and Judaism to fit his needs. He was a monster.
no the proof in holy quran there is story the prophet mohammed was on his way back from a battle accompanied by one of the helpers namely qatadah ,Qatadah's shield was stolen ,qatadah suspected that the one who had stolen the shield was another helper from [alkazrag]tribe qatadah suspected that man and kept investigating the matter until he was convinced that man was the thief qatadah went to prophet Mohammed and told him so and so from the tribe of such and such had stolen his shield the thief knew that qatadah knew what he had done,so he told his family to go to prophet Mohammed but after he had thrown the stolen shied into house of JEW HE HAD TO FIND a way out at whatever cost he wanted his family to go to prophet to tell him he was innocent and the thief was the jew who kept the shield in his house Mohammed sent someone to search Jewish House they found the shield there Mohammed stood in the mosque to declare that the helper was innocent and that he had not stolen the shield yet god would never let falsehood vanquish the truth
but look what ALLAH [GTH] revealed to prophet Mohammed [peace be u him]those ayat from surah alnisa [the women]ALLah said [ Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth so you may judge between the people by that which Allah has shown you. And do not be for the deceitful an advocate And seek forgiveness of Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful And do not argue on behalf of those who deceive themselves. Indeed, Allah loves not one who is a habitually sinful deceiver They conceal [their evil intentions and deeds] from the people, but they cannot conceal [them] from Allah , and He is with them [in His knowledge] when they spend the night in such as He does not accept of speech. And ever is Allah , of what they do, encompassing.] Gabriel told Mohamed the jew was innocent the jew was not Muslim and the thief was Muslim and mohammed stood in mosque to declared the thief
ALLAH said[O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.]
so how can you say treated the other people from another religion like dog poop

Old 09-03-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAHmo View Post
no the proof in holy quran there is story the prophet mohammed was on his way back from a battle accompanied by one of the helpers namely qatadah ,Qatadah's shield was stolen ,qatadah suspected that the one who had stolen the shield was another helper from [alkazrag]tribe qatadah suspected that man and kept investigating the matter until he was convinced that man was the thief qatadah went to prophet Mohammed and told him so and so from the tribe of such and such had stolen his shield the thief knew that qatadah knew what he had done,so he told his family to go to prophet Mohammed but after he had thrown the stolen shied into house of JEW HE HAD TO FIND a way out at whatever cost he wanted his family to go to prophet to tell him he was innocent and the thief was the jew who kept the shield in his house Mohammed sent someone to search Jewish House they found the shield there Mohammed stood in the mosque to declare that the helper was innocent and that he had not stolen the shield yet god would never let falsehood vanquish the truth
but look what ALLAH [GTH] revealed to prophet Mohammed [peace be u him]those ayat from surah alnisa [the women]ALLah said [ Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth so you may judge between the people by that which Allah has shown you. And do not be for the deceitful an advocate And seek forgiveness of Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful And do not argue on behalf of those who deceive themselves. Indeed, Allah loves not one who is a habitually sinful deceiver They conceal [their evil intentions and deeds] from the people, but they cannot conceal [them] from Allah , and He is with them [in His knowledge] when they spend the night in such as He does not accept of speech. And ever is Allah , of what they do, encompassing.] Gabriel told Mohamed the jew was innocent the jew was not Muslim and the thief was Muslim and mohammed stood in mosque to declared the thief
ALLAH said[O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.]
so how can you say treated the other people from another religion like dog poop
I couldn't get too far trying to read that. I will address this. I think I read somewhere that 60% of the Koran is spewing hatred for all "non-belivers". He spews hatred and teaches oppression towards all "non-believers". That is his doctrine. You are following his phylosophy of life during the times he spewed out the Koran. When you love Muhammad, you show your true colors. You hate all things holy and good when you choose to love Muhammad.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
I couldn't get too far trying to read that. I will address this. I think I read somewhere that 60% of the Koran is spewing hatred for all "non-belivers". He spews hatred and teaches oppression towards all "non-believers". That is his doctrine. You are following his phylosophy of life during the times he spewed out the Koran. When you love Muhammad, you show your true colors. You hate all things holy and good when you choose to love Muhammad.
This is what I do not find in the Qur'an. No where does the Qur'an command us to hate any non-believer on the Basis of their religion. Muslims are permitted to marry Christians Jews and sabians. does that sound like we are commanded to hate those of other faiths?

Perhaps you know where in the Qur'an we are commanded to hate someone because of their faith.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or