U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-03-2011, 04:48 PM
 
591 posts, read 544,309 times
Reputation: 66

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
This is what I do not find in the Qur'an. No where does the Qur'an command us to hate any non-believer on the Basis of their religion. Muslims are permitted to marry Christians Jews and sabians. does that sound like we are commanded to hate those of other faiths?

Perhaps you know where in the Qur'an we are commanded to hate someone because of their faith.

Muhammad HATED all people of religion. So much so he commands the killing of anyone who converts to Christianity or Judaism, or anything else. This is who you wish peace upon. THis is what you are.

 
Old 09-03-2011, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 12,520,840 times
Reputation: 7377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Muhammad HATED all people of religion. So much so he commands the killing of anyone who converts to Christianity or Judaism, or anything else. This is who you wish peace upon. THis is what you are.
Sorry wrong again. It is only if the Apostacy leads to treason that an apostate can be killed as a maximum penalty.
 
Old 09-03-2011, 05:00 PM
 
591 posts, read 544,309 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Sorry wrong again. It is only if the Apostacy leads to treason that an apostate can be killed as a maximum penalty.

You need to read some testamonies of Apostates of Islam. A convert to Christianity , Judaism, Bufddhism, or anything else is punishable by death in Islammic run countries. Converts have gotten kidnapped by the government and locked away in isolation, having undergone torchure because they questioned Muhammad's wacked-out dictatorship in favor of the Bible. Islam is a direct offensive launched against all things "non believing" in the most murderous oppressive ways you can think of, and it is all Muhammad. That's just who Muhammad was, and that is just what you are. Muhamad. You are the living Muhammad.
 
Old 09-03-2011, 05:10 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 12,520,840 times
Reputation: 7377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
You need to read some testamonies of Apostates of Islam. A convert to Christianity , Judaism, Bufddhism, or anything else is punishable by death in Islammic run countries. Converts have gotten kidnapped by the government and locked away in isolation, having undergone torchure because they questioned Muhammad's wacked-out dictatorship in favor of the Bible. Islam is a direct offensive launched against all things "non believing" in the most murderous oppressive ways you can think of, and it is all Muhammad. That's just who Muhammad was, and that is just what you are. Muhamad. You are the living Muhammad.
an apostate like Walid Shobat. The former Taliban who left Islam and became A Christian and turned over secrets about the taliban and al-Qaeda and became a Fundementalist Preacher. That the type of Apostate you talk about?



He was later exposed by CNN as having never been a Muslim and was never in the Taliban, and fabricated all of his stories. But he still has a large following in his congregation who still believe he was an apostate.


Or Perhaps you would like to hear about the Iranian Army Colonel who became a Christian left the Iranian Army and became the pastor of a Church in Teharan. He is still alive and active in his church and is still living and preaching in Tehran.

I thank you for the compliment but I could never achieve the goodness Muhammad(PBUH) demonstrated.
 
Old 09-03-2011, 05:19 PM
 
591 posts, read 544,309 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
an apostate like Walid Shobat. The former Taliban who left Islam and became A Christian and turned over secrets about the taliban and al-Qaeda and became a Fundementalist Preacher. That the type of Apostate you talk about?



He was later exposed by CNN as having never been a Muslim and was never in the Taliban, and fabricated all of his stories. But he still has a large following in his congregation who still believe he was an apostate.


Or Perhaps you would like to hear about the Iranian Army Colonel who became a Christian left the Iranian Army and became the pastor of a Church in Teharan. He is still alive and active in his church and is still living and preaching in Tehran.

I thank you for the compliment but I could never achieve the goodness Muhammad(PBUH) demonstrated.

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/apostates.htm

http://www.bibleprobe.com/islamapostates.htm#angel


I posted 2 different sites where Apostate testemonies are. There is a bunch of them from people all over the globe. There are some great, sometimes touching testemonies of some very powerful conversions.

Last edited by Ball Pean; 09-03-2011 at 05:28 PM..
 
Old 09-03-2011, 05:51 PM
 
Location: Austin, Texas
2,756 posts, read 5,262,430 times
Reputation: 4606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
God was fighting evil. God is now fighting evil peacefully through Christ and the Rider. He is a God that despises sin and evil, and loves the sinner. He is showing the way to cleansing of sin through Jesus's death and ressurection.
Aahhhh....so old Yahwe was fighting Evil, was he?

Like the innocent first-born Egyptian children, whom he systematically slaughtered during the "passover" plague?
 
Old 09-03-2011, 05:51 PM
 
70 posts, read 74,579 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
I couldn't get too far trying to read that. I will address this. I think I read somewhere that 60% of the Koran is spewing hatred for all "non-belivers". He spews hatred and teaches oppression towards all "non-believers". That is his doctrine. You are following his phylosophy of life during the times he spewed out the Koran. When you love Muhammad, you show your true colors. You hate all things holy and good when you choose to love Muhammad.
even if you read all the holy quran not just 60% you will see all the peace the problem of most of who read quran they should read why those ayat revealed to the prophet and his story do you know mecca was place for people to visit because they were madding idols they were rich the Income from visit those idols but when ALLah send MOHAMED TO THEM to worship the god who create all the things and leave idols ALLAH SAID [So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.You are not over them a controller.] IN another ayat [We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant. But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat.] ALLAH [GTH] never said fight if they did not believe ] but the unbeliever many times tried to kill him and throw him out of land because they saw the people convert to Islam and leave idols [idols were source of money ] ALLAH SAID [ And indeed, they were about to drive you from the land to evict you therefrom. And then [when they do], they will not remain [there] after you, except for a little.[That is Our] established way for those We had sent before you of Our messengers; and you will not find in Our way any alteration.] ALLAH SAID [Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.[Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.] ALLAH allowed to us to kill when some one prepare to kill us that is all like defined
Mohammed did not learn us to hate any one wherever his religion the proof we can married any one from Cristian or Jews i swear my uncle married from Russia her religion until now Christianity speak with her tell her how is our relation we love her she said i did not find like this respect all my family respect her that because ALLAH TEACHES us ALLAH SAID [ Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.] this is my religion
the prophet said ALLAH BE WITH unbeliever against the Muslim in two cases if Muslim Injustice to unbeliever wherever his religion and if the men or women Muslim disobeying parental [the parent from unbeliever] look the mercy of ALLAH [ And We had certainly given Luqman wisdom [and said], "Be grateful to Allah ." And whoever is grateful is grateful for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever denies [His favor] - then indeed, Allah is Free of need and Praiseworthy. And [mention, O Muhammad], when Luqman said to his son while he was instructing him, "O my son, do not associate [anything] with Allah . Indeed, association [with him] is great injustice." And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination.But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance]. Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do. [And Luqman said], "O my son, indeed if wrong should be the weight of a mustard seed and should be within a rock or [anywhere] in the heavens or in the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted.O my son, establish prayer, enjoin what is right, forbid what is wrong, and be patient over what befalls you. Indeed, [all] that is of the matters [requiring] determination. And do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful. And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."]
ALLAH IS VERY VERY VERY MERCY
 
Old 09-03-2011, 09:04 PM
 
Location: planet octupulous is nearing earths atmosphere
13,624 posts, read 10,701,709 times
Reputation: 19956
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAHmo View Post
even if you read all the holy quran not just 60% you will see all the peace the problem of most of who read quran they should read why those ayat revealed to the prophet and his story do you know mecca was place for people to visit because they were madding idols they were rich the Income from visit those idols but when ALLah send MOHAMED TO THEM to worship the god who create all the things and leave idols ALLAH SAID [So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.You are not over them a controller.] IN another ayat [We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant. But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat.] ALLAH [GTH] never said fight if they did not believe ] but the unbeliever many times tried to kill him and throw him out of land because they saw the people convert to Islam and leave idols [idols were source of money ] ALLAH SAID [ And indeed, they were about to drive you from the land to evict you therefrom. And then [when they do], they will not remain [there] after you, except for a little.[That is Our] established way for those We had sent before you of Our messengers; and you will not find in Our way any alteration.] ALLAH SAID [Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.[Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.] ALLAH allowed to us to kill when some one prepare to kill us that is all like defined
Mohammed did not learn us to hate any one wherever his religion the proof we can married any one from Cristian or Jews i swear my uncle married from Russia her religion until now Christianity speak with her tell her how is our relation we love her she said i did not find like this respect all my family respect her that because ALLAH TEACHES us ALLAH SAID [ Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.] this is my religion
the prophet said ALLAH BE WITH unbeliever against the Muslim in two cases if Muslim Injustice to unbeliever wherever his religion and if the men or women Muslim disobeying parental [the parent from unbeliever] look the mercy of ALLAH [ And We had certainly given Luqman wisdom [and said], "Be grateful to Allah ." And whoever is grateful is grateful for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever denies [His favor] - then indeed, Allah is Free of need and Praiseworthy. And [mention, O Muhammad], when Luqman said to his son while he was instructing him, "O my son, do not associate [anything] with Allah . Indeed, association [with him] is great injustice." And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination.But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance]. Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do. [And Luqman said], "O my son, indeed if wrong should be the weight of a mustard seed and should be within a rock or [anywhere] in the heavens or in the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted.O my son, establish prayer, enjoin what is right, forbid what is wrong, and be patient over what befalls you. Indeed, [all] that is of the matters [requiring] determination. And do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful. And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."]
ALLAH IS VERY VERY VERY MERCY


no!!! allah does not know mercy, he is just as evil if not worse as the christian god..

how can a god have mercy, when he supposedly condemns people to hell for eternity, for such trivial acts.. god was created by man,and man said "god created the devil.. it's all about fear nothing more...
 
Old 09-03-2011, 11:36 PM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
13,867 posts, read 9,656,549 times
Reputation: 2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
You actually believing in, and openly showering love and peace upon an openly, unrepentantly EVIL man with EVIL murderous, oppressive intentions says volumes about you.
What irony!
 
Old 09-04-2011, 05:13 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 12,520,840 times
Reputation: 7377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/apostates.htm

Ex-Muslims tell why they left Islam


I posted 2 different sites where Apostate testemonies are. There is a bunch of them from people all over the globe. There are some great, sometimes touching testemonies of some very powerful conversions.

There are also very many similar sites with the testimonies of Christians who have converted to Islam. Do you want the links to them?

Yes, I am aware many people do leave Islam as Apostates. There are quite a few who have done so in Iran alone and are living quiet peaceful lives. In fact you can find them in every Muslim nation and most stay in the nation. The fact these people do leave Islam and make testimonies about it, is strong indication that an apostate is not going to get killed just because they left Islam.

Seems a bit contradictory to the claims that apostates are killed for leaving Islam. I believe that those testimonies of Apostates show the truth that a person is not in danger simply because they apostate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top