U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,703,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAHmo View Post
deary cruxan it is not words of man
ALLAH send someone to the hellfire for eternity if he did not worship him or he worship any thing with him if he believe by god and do some conscious pain and suffering..?? for any one, ALLAH will punish him to clean him from sins but he will exit from hell
ALLAH is very mercy ALLAH PUT this rules of hell to protect the rights of people so when i considered if kill or do any bad for people i will enter the hell that prevent me from do any thing wrong if i made mistakes LOOK what ALLAH said [ And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah ? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.Those - their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.] why you did not ask if the someone reject god is just to send him to the hellfire for eternity because the answer Self-evident it is from just

you know eternity, forever and infinity are the same,, does it not say in your {man made}> god manual that persons are sent to hell for eternity??? what does it say about infidels that do not exept allah as their savior???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2011, 11:09 AM

70 posts, read 74,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
you know eternity, forever and infinity are the same,, does it not say in your {man made}> god manual that persons are sent to hell for eternity??? what does it say about infidels that do not exept allah as their savior???
i know deary eternity, forever and infinity are the same, look when i answer from quran that mean like my answer it is from just
so why you refuse god i swear there is god if you gave yourself chance and look at the things around you the sun ,moon and all the things it is perfect
i swear there is woman in Egypt lived long time Sterile but after long time ALLAH gave her daughter but this daughter Infected by cancer the woman went to all hospitals and traveled to many of the best of hospitals in the west and return to her country with hopeless and found shieck told her you visited all the hospitals why you did not visit house of ALLAH and ask him to heel your daughter she went to house of ALLAH and ask him i swear after mounts the daughter now without any disease the meaning of this there is god listen to us ask god to guide you to the his way .

Old 09-09-2011, 11:45 AM

15,895 posts, read 12,460,481 times
Quote:
ALLAH said [ What would Allah do with your punishment if you are grateful and believe? And ever is Allah Appreciative and Knowing.] hadeth mercy of ALLAH [O son of Adam so long a you call upon me and ask of me I shall forgive you for what you have done and I shall not mind o son of ADAM IF WERE your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of me I would forgive you and I shall not mind were you to come to me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face me and were you then to face me ascribing no partner to me I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it ]
Torture is torture. Allah obviously gets excited over it. One twisted puppy I would say (if Allah existed that is).

Old 09-09-2011, 02:23 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,703,040 times
Quote:
i know deary eternity, forever and infinity are the same, look when i answer from quran that mean like my answer it is from just
so why you refuse god i swear there is god if you gave yourself chance and look at the things around you the sun ,moon and all the things it is perfect
i swear there is woman in Egypt lived long time Sterile but after long time ALLAH gave her daughter but this daughter Infected by cancer the woman went to all hospitals and traveled to many of the best of hospitals in the west and return to her country with hopeless and found shieck told her you visited all the hospitals why you did not visit house of ALLAH and ask him to heel your daughter she went to house of ALLAH and ask him i swear after mounts the daughter now without any disease the meaning of this there is god listen to us ask god to guide you to the his way .

i was atheist ,>>but turned agnostic,,i would never follow any book that says certain people shall roast in the hellfire for etenity for what ever reason..

you say,"" and all the things are perfect.. not!!!>> nature is not perfect.. lots of things are not perfect...

is this perfection from allah..>>>
Extreme Poverty and Hunger - YouTube

Chernobyl Decay and Deformed - YouTube<<<< is this perfection..???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality