U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-14-2011, 11:42 AM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,807 posts, read 2,100,311 times
Reputation: 970

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
I dont have a religion...i have a personal relationship with our Creator.

Bring a clothing store to the folks in Yap , and maybe you can be the next Ralph Lauren .

In America, a womans breasts are sexualized organs as evidence by the groping of them by male strangers / a $52 + billion dollar per year Porn industry / and the common turn on they are to all healthy males in the U.S. Keep em covered , or move to Yap .
Why do you hate women?

Edit: upon further consideration, it seems you hate men just as much. Why do you hate your fellow human beings so much?

Last edited by Fillmont; 09-14-2011 at 11:52 AM..

 
Old 09-14-2011, 11:53 AM
 
2,996 posts, read 4,759,404 times
Reputation: 1791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
Why do you hate women?
It is an inappropriate and irrelevant question to ask me. I cant think of anyone that i hate , least of all women. I have some very meaningful , caring relationships with women currently in my life.

It is a good thing to rebuke women who are so careless that theyd be willing to take off their blouse in public to perfect strangers...so they can expose themselves sexually . Its called : Wrong. And for very good reasons .

How come you want to pretend wrong things are right to do ?
 
Old 09-14-2011, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,807 posts, read 2,100,311 times
Reputation: 970
It's not wrong for women to go topless if they feel like it. Not any more wrong than if a man were to feel the need to go topless if he so chooses.

It is your morally repugnant world view that places the "wrong" status on it. It is entirely your fault, 007.5. I blame you specifically.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:01 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,807 posts, read 2,100,311 times
Reputation: 970
Basically your argument boils down to this:

A) If a woman goes topless, she opens herself up to be seen by lecherous men who can't possibly control themselves.
B) These lecherous men will then proceed to sexually violate/attack/rape topless women.
C)It is the woman's fault for going topless. Those harlots! How dare they compel helpless men to sexual assault.

This is severely messed up. If you can't see how messed up this is, I can't help you. You are a bad person.

Or, alternatively, your argument is this:

A) If a woman goes topless, men might see her breasts, and then possibly get turned on.
B) This is bad for some reason. I'm not sure why, since men (and women!) happen to get turned on all the time. That's part of being human.

So either it's wrong because it might turn on people, and it is bad to have feelings; or its wrong because men will be forced by their uncontrollable instincts to go raping people, and we can't have helpless men be thrown in jail for something they couldn't help.

Either way, you're a bad person, bad person.

Last edited by Fillmont; 09-14-2011 at 12:23 PM..
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:31 PM
 
2,996 posts, read 4,759,404 times
Reputation: 1791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
Basically your argument boils down to this:

A) If a woman goes topless, she opens herself up to be seen by lecherous men who can't possibly control themselves.

B) These lecherous men will then proceed to sexually violate/attack/rape topless women.

C)It is the woman's fault for going topless. Those harlots! How dare they compel helpless men to sexual assault.

This is severely messed up. If you can't see how messed up this is, I can't help you. You are a bad person.
Basically your argument boils down to this :

1. I (YOU) desire Women to have the freedom to violate their own self dignity and set aside simple common sense and common morality because today, there is no absolute thing as 'morality' anymore -- you just randomly act as you desire with no regard to consequences.

2. I (YOU) want Women to practice total freedom without conscience because it might open a chance for you to get somewhere with a woman who displays no sense of morality. Hence, the world is just one big opportunity to practice your male-animalistic desires .

3 . I (YOU) could care less about women who increase their chance of assault by acting inappropriately ; afterall, it was their choice to act as they like should something happen to them .

This is severly messed up because your mindset isnt based on love and concern for such wayward women . I cant help you because i cant change a reprobate mind. God can though .
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:32 PM
 
2,996 posts, read 4,759,404 times
Reputation: 1791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
It's not wrong for women to go topless if they feel like it. Not any more wrong than if a man were to feel the need to go topless if he so chooses.
............
Tell that to your younger sister or mom then.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:45 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,807 posts, read 2,100,311 times
Reputation: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Basically your argument boils down to this :

1. I (YOU) desire Women to have the freedom to violate their own self dignity and set aside simple common sense and common morality because today, there is no absolute thing as 'morality' anymore -- you just randomly act as you desire with no regard to consequences.
Nope. You're the one who trusts people so little that you believe they can't make their own choices. You're the one who doesn't respect people. And topless women have plenty of morality, by the by. They don't necessarily go around committing actual wrongs just "cause."

Quote:
2. I (YOU) want Women to practice total freedom without conscience because it might open a chance for you to get somewhere with a woman who displays no sense of morality. Hence, the world is just one big opportunity to practice your male-animalistic desires .
Everyone has to make their own choices and deal with the consequences that result. But the notion that toplessness equals lack of morality is false.

Quote:
3 . I (YOU) could care less about women who increase their chance of assault by acting inappropriately ; afterall, it was their choice to act as they like should something happen to them .
Again, blaming the victim. The one doing the assault is the one commiting the crime. Why do you hate victims? A rich person got robbed! It was his fault for having money. Someone got run over by a car! It was his fault for walking. Someone just got murderd! Maybe he should have killed himself before to save everyone the trouble. Ugh. You're disgusting.

Quote:
This is severly messed up because your mindset isnt based on love and concern for such wayward women . I cant help you because i cant change a reprobate mind. God can though .
Again, you're the one calling women wayward for wanting the same rights as men. You're the one being hateful and gross. You're the worst.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:46 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,807 posts, read 2,100,311 times
Reputation: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Tell that to your younger sister or mom then.
I wouldn't want to see it, but if they want to, well, I wouldn't stop them. And if anyone like you decides to attack them, well, I'd make sure you'd be arrested for committing a sexual assault, and make sure you go to jail for a long, long time for actually committing the crime.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:50 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,363,010 times
Reputation: 5054
007.5 is using basically the same argument that the Islamic theocracies use for enforcing the hiding of women's bodies and faces to an extreme degree. Blaming the victim before anything happens, as it were.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:52 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,807 posts, read 2,100,311 times
Reputation: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
007.5 is using basically the same argument that the Islamic theocracies use for enforcing the hiding of women's bodies and faces to an extreme degree. Blaming the victim before anything happens, as it were.
Yep. I sure hope none of his loved ones is ever sexually abused, because I'd be loathe to imagine what vile things he'd say to them after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top