Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 01:12 PM

33,523 posts, read 37,121,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
What are some possible reasons why this wouldnt be advisable for women to do in public ? Please consider then list a few.
Why should I? Do your own thinking.

Old 09-11-2011, 02:45 PM

591 posts, read 641,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I'd say it's much harder, especially as you get older since it's so rare to get beyond 20 and not have sex. You tend to get labeled and ridiculed, and then of course if you do decide to get in a relationship, you lack experience, so people are less likely to want to be in a relationship with a virgin.

Our society definitely pushes promiscuity over virginity.

A lot of people automatically assume you have some kind of sexual problem and label you as some kind of pervert. It's really strange. Being smitten while aprehensive towards having sex with someone makes you a tease. A lot of girls consider seduction to be love.A lot of women can't handle a man that isn't infatuated, obsessed and seductive. I have been labeled a womanizer for just being nice. And I've been labeled a tease heart-breaker, womanizer for being smitten. I had a girl try to seduce me and failed, then when I asked her out on a harmless date she accused me of stalking her.

Last edited by Ball Pean; 09-11-2011 at 03:10 PM..

Old 09-11-2011, 09:11 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Having been celibate my entire adult life, I always wanted to know what kind of breaks does the Gov'mnt give to people like me? I feel alienated by a Government with an agenda.
As a celibate person you deserve to be treated as a first class citizen, with all the rights and responsibilities of being a citizen. You should not have to experience discrimination in employment, housing, credit, education, or public accommodations.

On a social level you should not be criticized or ridiculed for being celibate.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:33 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Definitely true! Same with not drinking and so on. I don't drink alcohol either and lots of people get the impression that I'm religious. I don't have a religious bone in my body! I just have no desire to drink or have sex.

It's almost harder to be celibate in today's world than it is to be promiscuous.
There's a lot of things I don't do or no longer want to do even though it is generally expected. The pressure of conformity is the price we pay for going our own way and doing our own thing. That people are a bit mixed up about sex makes it seem just that bit more significant that having no interest in football or soap operas.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:50 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,769,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It was yourself who brought up women going topless in society , so Im inquiring as to whether you can think of any implications to women doing this ; it isnt to just enhance your lusts is it ? Lets count the costs of women doing what you propose for them to do . Can you think of any reasonable and rational reasons why a woman shouldnt ? Please list.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 AM

33,523 posts, read 37,121,123 times

Old 09-12-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Is there some reason why you dont want to FULLY consider all the costs associated with your proposed philosophy , and discuss them openly ? If not, then perhaps they are unjustifiable, irrational, bad reason... except in your own mind .

It was yourself who brought up women going topless in society , so Im inquiring as to whether you can think of any implications to women doing this ; it isnt to just enhance your lusts is it ? Lets count the costs of women doing what you propose for them to do . Can you think of any reasonable and rational reasons why a woman shouldnt ? Please list

Old 09-12-2011, 10:50 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Is there some reason why you dont want to FULLY consider all the costs associated with your proposed philosophy , and discuss them openly ? If not, then perhaps they are unjustifiable, irrational, bad reason... except in your own mind .
Sick people that see the female breast as something sexual or vulgar. Bet most of them have a book of silly fables at hand, most common title ...........

Spoiler
Holy Bible

Old 09-12-2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Sick people that see the female breast as something sexual or vulgar. Bet most of them have a book of silly fables at hand, most common title ...........

Spoiler
Holy Bible
There isnt a Man alive that doesnt view Female Breasts as sexual, since thats how our Creator made the female body.... yet with healthy and proper restrictions both for the woman and man. Its reprobate minds that want to live according to the dictates of their mind (and genitals) like Forest Animals.

'Do whatever thou want, is the whole of the law ' --- perversionist Alister Crowley.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:40 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
Default Just a thought or two.

Quote:
There isnt a Man alive that doesnt view Female Breasts as sexual, since thats how our Creator made the female body
Not true some are repulsed by the female anatomy.
Quote:
yet with healthy and proper restrictions both for the woman and man.
Why would a perfect creation require restrictions?
Quote:
Its reprobate minds that want to live according to the dictates of their mind (and genitals) like Forest Animals.
Their innate nature? This boomerangs back to the Creator of the creation, you know!?

Quote:
'Do whatever thou want, is the whole of the law ' --- perversionist Alister Crowley.
Doing whatever we want is our basic instinct but with socialization we soon learn how to become cookie-cuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality