Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 03:29 PM

591 posts, read 641,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
You aren't discriminated against for being celibate.

Can you explain the phylosophy? It could be argued that everything at one time or another gets descriminated against.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:30 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,683,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Ok, we can put that down as #1 . List a few more ... and think along the lines of your personal wellbeing (setting aside what your *feeling oriented bias). Thanks.
Oh, so you're one of those people. The kind that think a rape victim deserved what she got. Very well, that tells me one thing: I can dismiss everything you say because you're an unreasonable, misogynistic excuse for a human being.

Bye now. Thanks for playing.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:38 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Can you explain the phylosophy? It could be argued that everything at one time or another gets descriminated against.
Then treat your celibacy, the same way you should treat your genitals and your religion. Keep it private, then there will be no problem.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:39 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,772,802 times
Quote:
Oh, so you're one of those people. The kind that think a rape victim deserved what she got. Very well, that tells me one thing: I can dismiss everything you say because you're an unreasonable, misogynistic excuse for a human being.

Bye now. Thanks for playing.
Bye...but, I never remotely brought up rape . I was just trying to get you to broaden your insight regarding taking off your shirt in public as a woman ... by getting past what you *feel like doing , into a more mature consideration of the very real possible consequences . I thought perhaps you could have given some remote homage to such things as Morality , Safety , apathetically creating lust in men and boys , encouraging those with a propensity toward stalking women , speaking volumes to those around that you might be an easy intercourse...and the like.

Please try to count ALL THE COSTS before you choose a certain action, and it will serve you much better in life i promise. If you didnt have a Mom who cared enough to tell you these things, then there are good books on the market which you can get much wisdom from so you dont invite trouble into your life. If all else fails, just learn to say 'no' to whatever our culture is brainwashing you with even if it sounds like so much fun (especially feminism) .... and youll come out a winner . Regards.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:45 PM

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
A personal choice that has me at a disadvantage right out of the box. How is that a person becomes a higher status in the world, with certain privedges simlpy because they choose to have a mate? Why should the world shower you with more praise, and throw money at you, and then completely ignore the person living alone?

The Coasters - Charlie Brown - YouTube

Old 09-13-2011, 06:17 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,683,499 times
Quote:
into a more mature consideration of the very real possible consequences . I thought perhaps you could have given some remote homage to such things as Morality , Safety , apathetically creating lust in men and boys , encouraging those with a propensity toward stalking women , speaking volumes to those around that you might be an easy intercourse...and the like.
Riiiight. You don't imply rape there at all. Blaming the victim is ignorant. You demean men by suggesting they can't control themselves at the sight of a nipple. You degrade victims of sexual assault by blatantly implying that they are at fault for their assaults. You have the same ignorant mindset as those who stone a woman to death for being raped.

Moderator cut: edit

Last edited by june 7th; 09-14-2011 at 03:01 PM..

Old 09-14-2011, 09:11 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,772,802 times
Quote:
Riiiight. You don't imply rape there at all. Blaming the victim is ignorant. You demean men by suggesting they can't control themselves at the sight of a nipple. You degrade victims of sexual assault by blatantly implying that they are at fault for their assaults. You have the same ignorant mindset as those who stone a woman to death for being raped.

Misogynistic piggery.
There's sound and logical reasons of common sense , for a woman not become an exhibitionist in public . Why arent you more concerned with your safety ?

Old 09-14-2011, 09:18 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,504,185 times
Quote:
There's sound and logical reasons of common sense , for a woman not become an exhibitionist in public . Why arent you more concerned with your safety ?
It is one thing to be concerned for safety, it's quite another to attach moral blame to a blameless act.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:19 AM

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Why do you have such a problem with women's breasts?

Old 09-14-2011, 09:37 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,504,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Why do you have such a problem with women's breasts?
The mammaries are the devil's gland! A defiled spawn of the corrupted endocrine system, one unintional glance at them can cause an otherwise rightous man to commit rape!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality