U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 04:41 PM

16,301 posts, read 24,263,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
False teachings that lie about the divinity of Christ. Like inventing a false religion that teaches that Jesus is not the son of God, and teaches that the whole crucifixion thing was staged and Jesus decieved people into thinking he sufferend and defeated death. That is antichrist in nature. The antichrist is Someone who is a self proclaimed prophet of Allah. A religion whose people claims is a religion of peace and love, but it's true nature is perverted, oppressive and murderous. A true abomination and perversion of God. A false religion that forces hate and intolerance towards all that is holy, and love and tolerate all that is evil. A false religion that obstructs people from having a loving relationship with the one true God of the Bible.
So you are saying that the a/c is merely a muslim?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2011, 04:45 PM

591 posts, read 544,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
So you are saying that the a/c is merely a muslim?

I am saying that the antichrist false prophet is Muhammad. Anyone who follows Muhammad and praise love and peace upon him gives Muhammad power to rule.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:46 PM

30,039 posts, read 30,710,365 times
If I don't believe that Christ is a god, or that there is a good chance he never existed at all, would that make me an antichrist? By definition the mythical antichrist would have to be a believer...One cannot be anti something they do not believe exists.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
If I don't believe that Christ is a god, or that there is a good chance he never existed at all, would that make me an antichrist? By definition the mythical antichrist would have to be a believer...One cannot be anti something they do not believe exists.
The Bible talks of a false prophet. I think Sadam Hussien fits the bill as well. He proclaimed to be a prophet, and acted exactly as Muhammad did. Muhammad empowered him greatly, and visa-versa.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:52 PM

16,301 posts, read 24,263,079 times
Quote:
The Bible talks of a false prophet. I think Sadam Hussien fits the bill as well. He proclaimed to be a prophet, and acted exactly as Muhammad did.
You did hear that he was put on trial, convicted and executed I hope.

If so, then *_whew_* the a/c is dead, no more worries.

George Bush would also fit, he said god told him to start a war, that sounds like he thought himself a prophet.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:

George Bush would also fit, he said god told him to start a war, that sounds like he thought himself a prophet.

Bush didn't teach against the teachings of the Bible. He is a very religious man. I very much believe God told Bush to go into Iraq. God talks to his people all the time. I have argued that, if the US military acted out because of a direct order from God in Heaven(through Bush), then that makes the US Military the Prophesized Army of Heaven. Though, I now think the passage about Heaven's Army is talking about an Army IN Heaven, or an Army of the NEW Heaven(internet). It can be translated in different ways.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:

That's not to say another antichrist Dictator doesn't pop up. There's a whole slew of Muhammad-loving dictators.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:08 PM

2,379 posts, read 2,609,304 times
Quote:
Long running thread about this anit-christ............

Is the anti-christ viewed as a deity (supernatural powers, etc.)......... thus being a god? Surely something that invokes such fear cannot be mortal.

How do you propose to recognize this anti-christ?

What powers does the anit-christ have?

Is the anti-christ singular or plural?
Anti-christ is anything against good progress...
Christ was not Jesus' last name, but what he became & what he taught us to become.
The kingdom of God is within us... so we have access to God & are part God... yet we're also part the opposite.
There must be opposition in all things.

I think of anti-christ as anti-life.
Some behavior is a slow or subconscious suicide attempts... eating unhealthy, not exercising, stressing out, smoking, taking harmful drugs...
Other behavior is harmful to others (& often also to ourselves)... yelling, physically hurting, trying to help others without understanding what is most helpful, destroying habitats for animals, ignoring, gossiping, etc.

When you have no idea where your enemy is, your enemy has more power.
When you are unaware of the ways your killing the life within you, you're giving more power to anti-christ/anti-life.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:09 PM

30,039 posts, read 30,710,365 times
Quote:
Bush didn't teach against the teachings of the Bible. He is a very religious man. I very much believe God told Bush to go into Iraq. God talks to his people all the time. I have argued that, if the US military acted out because of a direct order from God in Heaven(through Bush), then that makes the US Military the Prophesized Army of Heaven. Though, I now think the passage about Heaven's Army is talking about an Army IN Heaven, or an Army of the NEW Heaven(internet). It can be translated in different ways.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:14 PM

Actually, I consider Bush to be very Christ-like. He was publically crucified, and accused of being the antichrist and lied about, and all he was doing was following the voice of God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality