U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 07:58 AM

40,057 posts, read 29,796,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Didn't the aliens have cold medicine or frog spray or something?
I'm sure the aliens must have had frog spray, because I know I can't find any on the shelves of my local pharmacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2011, 08:49 AM

6,039 posts, read 9,233,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
I'm sure the aliens must have had frog spray, because I know I can't find any on the shelves of my local pharmacy.
Dude, it's labeled as "Bullfrog".

Old 09-12-2011, 11:32 AM

4,994 posts, read 7,789,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
The website doesn't seem to include any authors, and seems to be related to the California Institute of Ancient Studies. Where exactly is this institute located?

Old 09-12-2011, 02:45 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,233,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
The website doesn't seem to include any authors, and seems to be related to the California Institute of Ancient Studies. Where exactly is this institute located?
Deep in the delusional imagination...

Old 09-12-2011, 02:53 PM

34,940 posts, read 9,030,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
"The fundamental starting point for any biblically-conscious reconstruction of the history of the ancient Near East has to be with the identification of the Middle Bronze I (MBI) nomadic people with the Israelites under Moses and Joshua!"

It seems to be linked with a Bible - archaeology site which specializes in linking Bible events with known historical events. It seems muslim - based. There are a lot of erudite documents lifted from archeology journals.

http://www.specialtyinterests.net/fu...chaeology.html

This has to make them look suspect.

"..our revision of the illustrious 18th Dynasty and its contemporaries throughout the region is a forceful testimony to the fact that modern historians have put up a false historical background to the entire regional history. The biblical account of the Exodus is an absolutely trustworthy account ..."

There's also some recognizably Wyatt red - sea - crossing/Jebel Lawz is Moses' camp material lifted from his sites, with the cleft rock and boundary stones - scatters.

The Exodus

This ludicrous page on what they are pleased to call 'logic' even more so.

Logic and More in Arguments

Old 09-12-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Deep in the delusional imagination...
I tried to do a search of the California Institute of Ancient Studies, which only turned up the specialtyinterests website. It appears the website is the "institute". I guess that makes it sound fancy and academic.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
"The fundamental starting point for any biblically-conscious reconstruction of the history of the ancient Near East has to be with the identification of the Middle Bronze I (MBI) nomadic people with the Israelites under Moses and Joshua!"

It seems to be linked with a Bible - archaeology site which specializes in linking Bible events with known historical events. It seems muslim - based. There are a lot of erudite documents lifted from archeology journals.

http://www.specialtyinterests.net/fu...chaeology.html

This has to make them look suspect.

"..our revision of the illustrious 18th Dynasty and its contemporaries throughout the region is a forceful testimony to the fact that modern historians have put up a false historical background to the entire regional history. The biblical account of the Exodus is an absolutely trustworthy account ..."

There's also some recognizably Wyatt red - sea - crossing/Jebel Lawz is Moses' camp material lifted from his sites, with the cleft rock and boundary stones - scatters.

The Exodus

This ludicrous page on what they are pleased to call 'logic' even more so.

Logic and More in Arguments
Everything about the website is flimsy. So much for YSM's reliable reference. I don't know if it's muslim-based or not, but it's clearly a religious oriented website, as written at the bottom of the poorly written FAQ page:

"I think our spiritual readings in English and German may be the most important to consider for there are changes underfoot these days which Scripture has foretold long ago and we do well to know about it, for in the end the thing that matters is, who do we worship. They include the following categories: (1) Biblical Explanations for what the besetting things in this world are, (2) Biblical Explanations of the Long Range Scriptural Predictions and Fulfillments, (3) Salvation Is Possible."
Frequently Asked Questions

Old 09-12-2011, 04:19 PM

12,939 posts, read 18,519,212 times
Come on guys, we're talking about a YSM post here. I'm still waiting for the exodous to be tied to the crystal palace on the sun and amazing moon powers.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:39 PM

2,675 posts, read 3,561,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Come on guys, we're talking about a YSM post here. I'm still waiting for the exodous to be tied to the crystal palace on the sun and amazing moon powers.
Now she has explained many many times that the crystal palace is IN the sun not ON the sun!If it was ON the sun the vodka being sent from finland through the stargate would vaporize! jeesh

Old 09-12-2011, 08:57 PM

12,939 posts, read 18,519,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Now she has explained many many times that the crystal palace is IN the sun not ON the sun!If it was ON the sun the vodka being sent from finland through the stargate would vaporize! jeesh
Mmmm... vodka.... Did I mention I've been dry (with a few shall we say...indiscretions) for my wife for quite some time now...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality