U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 09:25 PM

2,679 posts, read 3,566,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Mmmm... vodka.... Did I mention I've been dry (with a few shall we say...indiscretions) for my wife for quite some time now...
I've been dry for a good while myself...but sometimes when looking at a bottle my mind goes back in time and I feel as if I can still taste it......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 07:03 AM

35,208 posts, read 9,129,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Come on guys, we're talking about a YSM post here. I'm still waiting for the exodous to be tied to the crystal palace on the sun and amazing moon powers.
I know what you mean, but we have to give her sources a fair appraisal. After all some clever professor might yet come up with some evidence for a factual Exodus out of all the contradictory stuff spread out from Hatshepsut through Ahmose I and his 'tempest' stele to Ramesses II and Merenptah and maybe even validating Wyatt and that boulder graffiti as the 'Golden calf Altar'. But so far it's just not coming together and adding up.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:43 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,104,828 times
Wink The Truth's a "spiritual" thing...

BTW boyz; true vodka has no taste. That orange-flavored stuff does NOT cut it, even if it's to be used in a religious ceremony!

Just thought you might want to know....

(now bourbon... THAT'S a different story! Yum!)

Old 09-13-2011, 12:30 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,246,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
BTW boyz; true vodka has no taste. That orange-flavored stuff does NOT cut it, even if it's to be used in a religious ceremony!

Just thought you might want to know....

(now bourbon... THAT'S a different story! Yum!)
Grey Goose or gtfo.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:15 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,047,380 times
Default Spurred Terror By Foreign Policy and Prohibition Laws, Under God? .

'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality