U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-12-2011, 01:37 PM

5,298 posts, read 1,930,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
Simple. Those claims are made by other nutters who don't know what they are talking about or are simply lying (which is highly likely).

I can admit when I am wrong, I wonder if certain Atheist here are capable of doing the same? The research is there, the archaeology is there, and every bit of Archaeology I listed is confirmed, and I have pictures of them.

But enough of this, I need to get back on topic; How is Atheism proof of God? Well Their own minds and thoughts is proof of God. For example; Every Atheist who post here, has God on their minds everyday. Thats WHY they are here debating, because of that. Its unbelief, but its continual conscious thought!

As a majority, humans think of God more than anythingelse. More books have been writen about God than any other subject. More presidents and Kings have been sworn in with a bible than any other book. The bible is the most read book- why- because its on more human minds than any other book, including Atheist minds. Many Atheist have bibles.

The constant desire in Atheist to debate about God, is evidence that God is one of the predominant thoughts in their minds.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:38 PM

33,789 posts, read 6,331,106 times
I believe in God and I believe in evolution. I believe God created evolution.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post
I believe in God and I believe in evolution. I believe God created evolution.

Now this I can agree with. Those things which have obvious evolution, such as the pupi to butterfly, were designed by God to evolve. But that list is a short one.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:42 PM

20,898 posts, read 6,024,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I can admit when I am wrong, I wonder if certain Atheist here are capable of doing the same? The research is there, the archaeology is there, and every bit of Archaeology I listed is confirmed, and I have pictures of them.
I have pictures of Troy too. In fact, I have been there. That is not evidence of the existence of Zeus.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:46 PM

3,469 posts, read 1,203,483 times
Quote:
Now this I can agree with. Those things which have obvious evolution, such as the pupi to butterfly, were designed by God to evolve. But that list is a short one.
You are confusing evolution with the metamorphosis of a butterfly. Two very different things. A larva of a species of butterfly is still the same species if insect. Do you even understand what the definition of evolution is?

Old 09-12-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
You are confusing evolution with the metamorphosis of a butterfly. Two very different things. A larva of a species of butterfly is still the same species if insect. Do you even understand what the definition of evolution is?

Then metamorphosis is the only example of evolution that I accept. Which brings up another aspect of Atheism pointing to God. As I said before, God is magnectic, all his creations are automatically drawn to him. Thus, if he does not wish that, he has to " Program them not to be", its the only possible way they willnot worship him. Their minds must be Locked by him. The stubborn belief and unbelief in humans is proof of that.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:00 PM

2,705 posts, read 1,243,943 times
Quote:
How is Atheism proof of God?
Atheism is a reaction to theism. If no one in the history of man had ever held any theistic beliefs, there would be no Atheism. It would not exist.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post
Atheism is a reaction to theism. If no one in the history of man had ever held any theistic beliefs, there would be no Atheism. It would not exist.
And yet, by definition we would all then be atheistic.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Then metamorphosis is the only example of evolution that I accept.
Since it is not evolution, then it appears you accept no examples at all.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post

Amen to the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality