U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 09:22 AM

31,777 posts, read 24,017,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
So how is Atheism proof of God? Well it confirms Gods willingness to let Christ endulge himself with his new creative powers. Christ was picked and appointed by God to create this world, create humanity, create our life experience, create our need for him to come, and create our Salvation. In John 1:1-3 Jesus is given creative card blanche!

So Jesus had to design the human experience, it was he who created the much needed oppisition, because none had existed before; he designed his own death. He designed Atheism and Christianity, and Islam, and devised the way to make the human experience a conglomerate of confusion; thus creating the need for him to come. Oh how Atheism is absolute proof of God; let the children go astray, in order that you might find them.
You keep reminding me of some great words...

"As to the Christian system of faith, it appears to me as a species of Atheism a sort of religious denial of God. It professes to believe in a man rather than in God. It is a compound made up chiefly of Manism with but little Deism, and is as near to Atheism as twilight is to darkness. It introduces between man and his Maker an opaque body, which it calls a Redeemer, as the moon introduces her opaque self between the earth and the sun, and it produces by this means a religious, or an irreligious, eclipse of light. It has put the whole orbit of reason into shade."
- Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Old 09-13-2011, 09:32 AM

4,480 posts, read 4,222,320 times
Quote:
So how is Atheism proof of God? Well it confirms Gods willingness to let Christ endulge himself with his new creative powers. Christ was picked and appointed by God to create this world, create humanity, create our life experience, create our need for him to come, and create our Salvation. In John 1:1-3 Jesus is given creative card blanche!

So Jesus had to design the human experience, it was he who created the much needed oppisition, because none had existed before; he designed his own death. He designed Atheism and Christianity, and Islam, and devised the way to make the human experience a conglomerate of confusion; thus creating the need for him to come. Oh how Atheism is absolute proof of God; let the children go astray, in order that you might find them.

Why is atheism proof of the Judeo-Christian god and not Vishnu or Odin?
Or did he make them to prove himself?

It sure seems like your god does things ass backwards. Your god makes the U.S. government seem like the model of efficiency.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:54 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,070,360 times
Default QED, and so on.

My son, everything shall be explained as though from their God's Holy Handiwork!

Thus they deceive themselves even unto the impossible.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:38 PM

5,298 posts, read 3,904,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Why is atheism proof of the Judeo-Christian god and not Vishnu or Odin?
Or did he make them to prove himself?

It sure seems like your god does things ass backwards. Your god makes the U.S. government seem like the model of efficiency.

Well I agree, he often does things backwards, because time holds no meaning to him, so he goes back and forth in it. God did not want to be bothered with the other gods that men create, I think he depended on certain religions and Atheist to deal with that. I like the way Atheist constantly bring up mythical gods and compare that to be synomus with the true and living God. This is part of the God ordained job of an Atheist; to go against gods. To be anti- god;

And I think Atheist are doing a very fine job of it. So fine, I suspect God is behind it. When I see absolute stubborn consciousness, I ALWAYS suspect God is behind it somewhere back in time; because astute stubborn consciousness is a type of perfection; Anywhere I view that type of perfection, I suspect God; thus, Atheism is a proof of God!

Old 09-13-2011, 12:48 PM

9,415 posts, read 11,284,633 times
Quote:
I like the way Atheist constantly bring up mythical gods and compare that to be synomus with the true and living God.
Your posts are decidedly unintellectual.

If you bothered to do any research you would find most of the mythical gods were considered true and living. Your god is no different to any other man-made god. In your mind he may be true, but that does not make it reality.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Your posts are decidedly unintellectual.

If you bothered to do any research you would find most of the mythical gods were considered true and living. Your god is no different to any other man-made god. In your mind he may be true, but that does not make it reality.

Reality begins with my mind; it begins with the individuals own consciousness and spreads out from there. I am not an intellectual, never have claimed to be one either, I challange any one to find that in post archives. I am a janitor, in search of the true and living God; I have not progressed beyond that point.

However, I consider Atheism as a type of intellectualism; basic and fundemental, astute and factual; listen, that has God writen all over it! His fingerprints are all on Atheism. Many believers are simply not tuned into this, their distaste for unbelief blinds them to Gods footprints on the human consciousness; they don't understand fully how God works.

There is no such thing as a tool that God does not use in his work; this being is astounding in his range. The intellect of Atheism as a whole, is profound proof of God!

Old 09-13-2011, 01:08 PM

9,415 posts, read 11,284,633 times
Quote:
Reality begins with my mind; it begins with the individuals own consciousness and spreads out from there. I am not an intellectual, never have claimed to be one either, I challange any one to find that in post archives. I am a janitor, in search of the true and living God; I have not progressed beyond that point.

However, I consider Atheism as a type of intellectualism; basic and fundemental, astute and factual; listen, that has God writen all over it! His fingerprints are all on Atheism. Many believers are simply not tuned into this, their distaste for unbelief blinds them to Gods footprints on the human consciousness; they don't understand fully how God works.

There is no such thing as a tool that God does not use in his work; this being is astounding in his range. The intellect of Atheism as a whole, is profound proof of God!
Circular argument

Old 09-13-2011, 01:11 PM

20,894 posts, read 13,121,037 times
Quote:
Reality begins with my mind; it begins with the individuals own consciousness and spreads out from there.
Nope.

Try again.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:14 PM

2,705 posts, read 2,507,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
If the God of the Bible exists, and the Bible is a trustworthy manifesto of his plan, then the purpose of creation is to create people so that the vast majority of them can be condemned to gratuitous and eternal suffering in a lake of fire.

Gotta tell you, atheist or theist, this is not a god worthy of my worship.
You would make a good Satanist.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Circular argument

Circular God. God is indeed circular, he has no beginning or end; just continous. And one of his fingerprints on the human consciousness, is when the human continues to think in certain mannerisms and willnot change. This is ultimately what God is after in humanity; he is creating a mindset that will never, ever change!

Its called continual characther that will never rebel. And its beginning right now in all of us, in one manner or another, the seeds of that are being laid now.

And oh how I see this in Atheism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality