U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2011, 10:49 AM

5,298 posts, read 3,901,212 times

Advertisements

[quote=Nozzferrahhtoo;20905763

The alternative is that they really are religious and really do think they are on here fighting for their faith and are somehow helping.... somehow oblivious to the fact that they are harming their own cause more than helping it. .[/quote]

Again, I am not religious and I have no cause. I am in no group and I am not fighting for any faith. I stand alone and I walk alone, I hold no intrest in religions or causes. I am a man who is posting his views on a board, and theres simply nothingelse to it!

If you remove God from the picture, Atheism would cease to exist. Thus Atheism is dependant on God to exist, in order to exist themselves. When something is dependant on somethingelse to exist, that proves the existence of that somethingelse.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:54 AM

30 posts, read 32,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Again, I am not religious and I have no cause. I am in no group and I am not fighting for any faith. I stand alone and I walk alone, I hold no intrest in religions or causes. I am a man who is posting his views on a board, and theres simply nothingelse to it!

If you remove God from the picture, Atheism would cease to exist. Thus Atheism is dependant on God to exist, in order to exist themselves. When something is dependant on somethingelse to exist, that proves the existence of that somethingelse.
This is not logical in the slightest. Without God, theism can still exist, because people routinely believe in something that is not true (see Santa Claus). Theists dub those who are not theists "atheists", therefore atheists would exist, even without God.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:57 AM

30,038 posts, read 30,666,192 times
Quote:

Right, without theism there would no atheism, but then all would be in agreement that no god exists, but not proof of god according to your fractured logic.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:59 AM

30,038 posts, read 30,666,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee78 View Post
This is not logical in the slightest. Without God, theism can still exist, because people routinely believe in something that is not true (see Santa Claus). Theists dub those who are not theists "atheists", therefore atheists would exist, even without God.
???? Theism is about god belief, not Santa belief.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:09 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,061,524 times
Quote:
The wind is like God, we can't see it, but the eye can see the evidence of its results. Some understand the results, others ignore the results, but they still exist. Evidence of God exist, some simply cannot see its results. I recall one night long ago when I was into going to bars. God wanted to deprogram me from this and did it in an unusual manner. This particular bar I went to that night had a very big burely african bully who frequented there. Getting drunk every night, I knew nothing of him at the time. I pulled up into the parking lot, while he was outside in a rage about something; I had plans on going in. This guy, for some reason at the time I didnot understand, jumped in front of my car; I stopped! He snachted open my door and lunged toward me growling like an animal.

Then, for some reason he stopped, and looked at me very puzzled. All of a sudden he just calmed down, stood up, and politely closed my door.Well, that was enough for me, I made a uturn and went home; my intrest in bars was eliminated that night some 20 years ago and I have not been to one since.

That was verifiable evidence " For me", that another pressence was manipulating my life.
Yup; I understand it all now. THIS is what you call "Proof", and yet you completely deny a reproducible lab experiment where biologists "create" life out of basic non-organic chemicals. And then it reproduces on it's own, and reliably carries it's genetic information forward through it's mutatible DNA. (Note: we define that as LIFE!)

But then (<amazingly!>), a purely chance happening in bar parking lot, years ago, but into which you now read your own situation & mindset and then also overlay that on another's unknown personal motives and behavior, when they are drunk to boot, allows you to therefore conclude this means another "pressence" (sic) was involved? That this was "For me"..."verifiable evidence"????

What then would you call that now-reproduced and documented DNA experiment by Venter, 2010? Non-Evidence? Fake Evidence? Non-Proof? Bad Joss? Evil Science? Sleight of Mind?

Yup. I understand now. Perfectly. ("Selective Beliefs of Convenience")

Old 09-16-2011, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
???? Theism is about god belief, not Santa belief.
???? What the hell is the difference ????

????

Old 09-16-2011, 11:21 AM

How is Atheism proof of God? One of the end senerios in scripture is that humanity will be engaged in fighting all over the world. Interesting that God incorporates this into his final impression on the eternal lesson he is teaching humanity. The " Spirit of fighting." One of the easiest things you can do on City-Data, is get certain Atheist to fight you in communication. Its just about automatic pilot! They'll fight you in a minute. They will gang up on you, and be deadly serious about it. Using their words like weapons, you can literally see this spirit in them.

This spirit of defying religious presentation and belief in a God, is the ignition that God will use to " Stir up world war", and begin his process of ushering in the total rehabilitation of all of humanity. In this manner, Atheism is certainly proof of God.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
How is Atheism proof of God? One of the end senerios in scripture is that humanity will be engaged in fighting all over the world. Interesting that God incorporates this into his final impression on the eternal lesson he is teaching humanity. The " Spirit of fighting." One of the easiest things you can do on City-Data, is get certain Atheist to fight you in communication. Its just about automatic pilot! They'll fight you in a minute. They will gang up on you, and be deadly serious about it. Using their words like weapons, you can literally see this spirit in them.

This spirit of defying religious presentation and belief in a God, is the ignition that God will use to " Stir up world war", and begin his process of ushering in the total rehabilitation of all of humanity. In this manner, Atheism is certainly proof of God.
Wow, the bible predicted fighting all over the world? Ingenuous prophecy! Who could've seen that coming?

Old 09-16-2011, 11:28 AM

18,290 posts, read 18,527,133 times
Quote:

Slight correction.
God does not have to exist.....only the concept of god is needed for atheism to exist.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee78 View Post
Wow, the bible predicted fighting all over the world? Ingenuous prophecy! Who could've seen that coming?

Again, the use of Sarcasm in order to communicate. The use of cynical habitual terminology in order to express yourself. You know this is an really profound interesting dynamic; the systematic deteriation of communication. And its alluring; its unoticed; its fun; its exciting; its destructive; it hurts others. It holds all the signs of the beginning of extinction of a thing.

And as usual, humankind cannot even see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality