U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:14 AM
 
7,811 posts, read 5,061,833 times
Reputation: 2972

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Well I certainly believe in dragons, there are defintely real types of dragons and lizards on earth now, AND in Heaven. Satan himself is called a Dragon. There are small Asian dragons and Dragonflys. It certainly seems mythical, but I believe it myself; that God created Dragons even in his Spirit world.

But thats another post.
It would appear you just believe any old evidence devoid tosh you are offered so. Gods, Dragons.... I would not be surprised if we could add real gnomes, fairies, trolls, alien abductions, still living elvis's and secret NASA bases on the moon to that too.

You still have not offered a scrap of supporting evidence, or argument, or data, or reasons to suggest that this "god" even exists, yet you spew out page after page talking about the entity regardless.

Last time I asked you for such evidence, you just listed about 30 random words from the dictionary and ran. Fast.

 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:15 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,902,821 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
If you disagree that god can use all of his energy, why the hell did you say that he DID?

How would you know how your god thinks? Do you have his cell phone number? And why should we believe you?

There is absolutely no reason for you to believe me. None.

I understand minutely , and very little how God thinks, by looking into the bible. THATS how to begin to know how God thinks. And the book is there for anyone to read, anyone can make that call.

God predesitned resistence in his dealings with humanity, his focus is on a far different type of " Prenatal experience for his children humanity." He wanted there to be a fight in this earth womb. A war. And thats exactly what has occured. And we will stay in this position until he delivers us out of the womb.

Cain and Abel began the fight, and we've been fighting ever since. Theism and Atheism is simply an extension of that fight; and that battle is proof of God.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:19 AM
 
3,579 posts, read 2,647,739 times
Reputation: 3293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
There is absolutely no reason for you to believe me. None.
Exactly!

Quote:
God predesitned resistence in his dealings with humanity, his focus is on a far different type of " Prenatal experience for his children humanity." He wanted there to be a fight in this earth womb. A war. And thats exactly what has occured. And we will stay in this position until he delivers us out of the womb.
And so it makes sense to you that we should worship a serial killer?
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:25 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,902,821 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
It would appear you just believe any old evidence devoid tosh you are offered so. Gods, Dragons.... I would not be surprised if we could add real gnomes, fairies, trolls, alien abductions, still living elvis's and secret NASA bases on the moon to that too.

You still have not offered a scrap of supporting evidence, or argument, or data, or reasons to suggest that this "god" even exists, yet you spew out page after page talking about the entity regardless.

Last time I asked you for such evidence, you just listed about 30 random words from the dictionary and ran. Fast.

Well if it pacifys you to think I ran, then rest in your interpitation of it and be at peace. I have listed, and will daily continue to list, my view of the evidence. It certainly has been proof to me. If you need to feel big, by making me appear small; I understand that pathology and wish you well.

Gods pathology is surrounded by a very unique mindset which is incredible. He will actually bring peace to humanity, even though we cannot do that ourselves. Our inability to be at peace with each other, is proof of our need for God.

Atheistic zeal, is proof of God. Christian zeal, is proof of God. The orgin of zeal; is God! All the charisma and fever that Atheist employ to go against an existence of God, comes from God. All the heartfelt zeal that Christians muster in their witness of God, comes from God.

Its just the flip side of the same coin. The same tree in the garden of Eden.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:30 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,902,821 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
Exactly!



And so it makes sense to you that we should worship a serial killer?
Its what makes sense to you that matters. I know God kills, and will kill again. I know just as well that he gave life to those he killed, and will give it again, in far greater abundance, so I don't gripe at his killing, because I can see beyond death. And I understand it is God who gives that insight, not me myself. Which further helps me understand that it is God who witholds that insight; thus, blindness to him, is proof of him. Its academic.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:30 AM
 
3,579 posts, read 2,647,739 times
Reputation: 3293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Well if it pacifys you to think I ran, then rest in your interpitation of it and be at peace. I have listed, and will daily continue to list, my view of the evidence. It certainly has been proof to me. If you need to feel big, by making me appear small; I understand that pathology and wish you well.

Gods pathology is surrounded by a very unique mindset which is incredible. He will actually bring peace to humanity, even though we cannot do that ourselves. Our inability to be at peace with each other, is proof of our need for God.

Atheistic zeal, is proof of God. Christian zeal, is proof of God. The orgin of zeal; is God! All the charisma and fever that Atheist employ to go against an existence of God, comes from God. All the heartfelt zeal that Christians muster in their witness of God, comes from God.

Its just the flip side of the same coin. The same tree in the garden of Eden.
Erm, if god couldn't create a peaceful man to begin with, why do you think he can do so now (or at any time in the future)? Was death and destruction all part of god's great plan? If so, why would you worship such a hateful, vindictive, destructive thing?
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:32 AM
 
7,811 posts, read 5,061,833 times
Reputation: 2972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Well if it pacifys you to think I ran, then rest in your interpitation of it and be at peace.
It does nothing to me on an emotional level one way or another. I am merely stating the facts as I see them. I asked you for evidence for a god, you listed some random words, I pointed out that all you did was list random words, and you ran. Fact. Nothing to do with emotions on my part at all or in making anyone feel "big".

You simply have not offered any evidence, argument, data, or reasons to support the claim there is a god. Ever.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:32 AM
 
3,579 posts, read 2,647,739 times
Reputation: 3293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Its what makes sense to you that matters. I know God kills, and will kill again. I know just as well that he gave life to those he killed, and will give it again, in far greater abundance, so I don't gripe at his killing, because I can see beyond death. And I understand it is God who gives that insight, not me myself. Which further helps me understand that it is God who witholds that insight; thus, blindness to him, is proof of him. Its academic.
You can see beyond death? Well, as the church lady used to say, "isn't that special"?

Dude, there is nothing academic in blind faith.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:34 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,902,821 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placate Them View Post
You know that you're mentally ill, right? No one who thinks this dogmatically merely because they read some crap written down 2,000 years ago has a normal brain.

I think I have some mental illness, defintely yes to that. Sometimes I doubt God, thats a mental illness. Sometimes I lack faith in him, thats part of my illness. I get mad at him for not giving me everything " I" want, thats defintely a mental illness in me. Sometimes I want to give up in life; thats ill thinking.

Its also evidence in my life that I need God.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:35 AM
 
Location: NoVA
1,377 posts, read 2,195,458 times
Reputation: 1911
You haven't even grasped onto a decent understanding of what atheism actually entails, so that pretty much precludes you from constructing any semblance of a sound argument involving atheism. Atheists believe in no supernatural deities of any denomination, let alone Christianity. So by extension of your logic, believing in none of them means they all exist. How can any reasonable person hope to engage in discourse with someone whose mind is tainted with such convoluted mental processes? I'm not even an atheist but I find this comical anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top