U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-16-2011, 04:58 PM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,903,935 times
Reputation: 192

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
Then why make a mockery of your own beleifs with consistent trolling, lies, insults and admissions such as the one where you admitted you try your best to twist logic??

What do you hope to achieve from this?

And how is it that after over 1650 posts you still can not even use the QUOTE function properly? I have personally seen 4 years olds who can!



No atheism requires no god to exist. It only requires the existence of people who claim god exists. No more. No less. The rest of your tripe is pure fantasy and... as you admitted yourself.... an attempt to twist logic.

Show me any post where I said that I twist logic; and I like using my own method of quotes. You are suggesting that I said I twist logic, I challange you to show that, and challange you to admit your wrong about it if you cannot produce it.

I have personally seen 4 year olds who can admit they were wrong.

 
Old 09-16-2011, 05:02 PM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,903,935 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Your logic is now circular. First I demonstrated that your premise was faulty. Since atheism inherantly is not against any God, your conclusion fails.

Now, you can only support your conclusion by a definition you have invented. Your point fails again.

I have demonstrated, your comclusion fails, your point fails; all common phrases employed by people who verbally try and put other posters down. They are very common Atheistic expressions; a unique culture of blind criticism;

I have demonstrated;

You have failed;

I have proven you wrong;

Translation for this phenom; I have Won!

Classic self pacification.
 
Old 09-16-2011, 05:24 PM
 
4,480 posts, read 4,221,884 times
Reputation: 3986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I disagree. Atheism was not built on a concept, it was built by God on a reality. God wanted oppisition to himself, so he blinded the minds of many men long ago. These men objected to worshipping God, and started the movement of unbelief, of which from that, Atheism evolved. It evolved from a real God, real events in history, and by real people.

Nothing to do with concepts.

I've heard you parrot this belief many times on this thread. What you've failed to express is the purpose for god to promote atheism.

Since you're clearly not learning to spell by "raw dogging it" the correct spelling is opposition. Drop the i and add the o. Just thought you'd like to know since you've gotten it wrong many, many times on this thread.
 
Old 09-16-2011, 05:31 PM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,903,935 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
I've heard you parrot this belief many times on this thread. What you've failed to express is the purpose for god to promote atheism.

Since you're clearly not learning to spell by "raw dogging it" the correct spelling is opposition. Drop the i and add the o. Just thought you'd like to know since you've gotten it wrong many, many times on this thread.
Opposition, got it. Thank you.

" What you've failed to express", another common Atheistic expressioon, redundantly used over and over again and is often in error. I have explained the purpose for God promoting Atheism so much, until I am blue in the face; and I'm a black man!

Goodness, pay attention to the threads entirety.
 
Old 09-16-2011, 06:22 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,038 posts, read 30,688,375 times
Reputation: 12214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Show me any post where I said that I twist logic; and I like using my own method of quotes. You are suggesting that I said I twist logic, I challange you to show that, and challange you to admit your wrong about it if you cannot produce it.

I have personally seen 4 year olds who can admit they were wrong.
Here you go.. http://www.city-data.com/forum/20888034-post233.html
 
Old 09-16-2011, 06:37 PM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,903,935 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

Man you come right out of a comic book. I have never said that I twist logic, or anythingelse. Now find it, I know deep down inside you really wish you could. Let me give you a little advice; in your desperation to best me, always stay honest in your accusations, they have more merit that way. Turn your frustration into wisdom, and think man think! Think of honest weapons to attack your prey. Otherwise I'll make it obvious that you don't.
 
Old 09-16-2011, 06:54 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,038 posts, read 30,688,375 times
Reputation: 12214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Man you come right out of a comic book. I have never said that I twist logic, or anythingelse. Now find it, I know deep down inside you really wish you could. Let me give you a little advice; in your desperation to best me, always stay honest in your accusations, they have more merit that way. Turn your frustration into wisdom, and think man think! Think of honest weapons to attack your prey. Otherwise I'll make it obvious that you don't.
Good grief, Catman said "Some very inventive twisting of logic is involved in doing so."

You replied, "Well thank you, I do my best."
 
Old 09-16-2011, 07:01 PM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,903,935 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Good grief, Catman said "Some very inventive twisting of logic is involved in doing so."

You replied, "Well thank you, I do my best."

Catman said that, not me. And I was saying thank you to the whole of his post, not some particular line in it that you so desperastely need. I have never said that I twist logic, and I challange you to find where I said that. Think man, think is it worth it to beat a dead horse.

Will you think with me?

Must you always be right, right, yes right all the time?
 
Old 09-16-2011, 07:56 PM
 
Location: New Hope, MN
2,030 posts, read 4,190,348 times
Reputation: 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee78 View Post
I'm one of them. So it's at least 2.
Im another one of them
 
Old 09-16-2011, 07:59 PM
 
Location: New Hope, MN
2,030 posts, read 4,190,348 times
Reputation: 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I will give my definition of such;

Atheism: humans enlisted by God to oppose him: to deny him.
Let me google that for you (http://tinyurl.com/3ej6xd4 - broken link)

Also notice the second definition on that page?

disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

It's any supreme being, not just Mickiel's own personal God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top