U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-18-2011, 08:49 AM
 
Location: Florida
18,290 posts, read 18,539,506 times
Reputation: 20974

Advertisements

If you cannot look back and read post #365, see what you said that I quoted and the response I made, and understand it, then you are either being purposely obtuse so as not to have to back up your statement or your intelligence has to be be questioned.

 
Old 09-18-2011, 08:59 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,902,239 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
If you cannot look back and read post #365, see what you said that I quoted and the response I made, and understand it, then you are either being purposely obtuse so as not to have to back up your statement or your intelligence has to be be questioned.

Well you can choose either description of me that suits your intended insult, it matters not to me. I am no longer interested in your point.



How is Atheism proof of God? Well Atheistic " Concern" is proof of God. One question no Atheist can answer; If you are not concerned with God, then why are you so concerned with him? And its a daily concern, more and more religious boards are steaming with Atheist. They love religious boards, BECAUSE they are so concerned with God.

That serious, daily, committed concern with God, comming from an Atheist, is absolute proof of God.
 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:02 AM
 
Location: Florida
18,290 posts, read 18,539,506 times
Reputation: 20974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Well you can choose either description of me that suits your intended insult, it matters not to me. I am no longer interested in your point.



.
IOW....well...everybody can come to their own conclusion but I would have to say you cannot defend your statement so you're simply going to pretend it doesn't exist.
 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:15 AM
 
34,481 posts, read 8,888,267 times
Reputation: 4788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Now I have no ideal what your talking about, I thought you were asking where are the people experincing those problems.
No. He thought you had a collection of people saved from these problems. It was so blindingly obvious that pointing to social problems proves nothing whatsoever about your religious claims that he rather expected it was supposed to prove something.
 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:17 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,902,239 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
IOW....well...everybody can come to their own conclusion but I would have to say you cannot defend your statement so you're simply going to pretend it doesn't exist.

That conclusion is fine with me, it ends the point.


How is Atheism proof of God? Well unbelief was deliberately designed by God, because prior to the creation of the earth, there was no such thing as unbelief. Like a potter needs fire to mold his clay, God needed the fire of Atheism to help in his creation of humanity, he created unbelief.

Astute proof that Atheism was intended by God.
 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:17 AM
 
Location: Florida
18,290 posts, read 18,539,506 times
Reputation: 20974
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
No. He thought you had a collection of people saved from these problems. It was so blindingly obvious that pointing to social problems proves nothing whatsoever about your religious claims that he rather expected it was supposed to prove something.
Good excuse for him until after I told him to go back and read it.
Now he's 'no longer interested'
 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:19 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,902,239 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
No. He thought you had a collection of people saved from these problems. It was so blindingly obvious that pointing to social problems proves nothing whatsoever about your religious claims that he rather expected it was supposed to prove something.

You and other Atheist here show a tendency to speak for others; thats going to hurt Atheism, I mean not now, but down the road.

Remember I told you this.
 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:21 AM
 
Location: Florida
18,290 posts, read 18,539,506 times
Reputation: 20974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
You and other Atheist here show a tendency to speak for others; thats going to hurt Atheism, I mean not now, but down the road.

Remember I told you this.
LOL....sorry Arequipa.
No good deed goes unpunished.
 
Old 09-18-2011, 10:45 AM
 
Location: USA - midwest
5,945 posts, read 4,714,576 times
Reputation: 2606
Default How is Atheism proof of God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I had someone privately ask me how Atheism is proof of God, so I thought I would explain it in more detail.

I have recently seen post here on the " Anti-christ". Well in my view, the anti-christ is proof of Christ. One may ask, well what kind of logic is that? It runs along the same line as " Anti-matter is proof of matter." They are simply " Odd proof", or an odd way of validating things.

For example, a shadow is not really real; you can't touch it, it has no substance, but it is odd evidence of something real that it is " Reflecting." The anti-christ reflects that Christ is not real, was not the son of an unreal God, but the anti-christ itself is real. It just thinks that God is the shadow, the nebulous nothing.

Whatever is against God, or anti-God, is proof that God exist. Anti-matter, is simply matter consisting of antiparticles. Atheist are anti God, who simply consist of God creation; he created them, as well as anyother human. They simply do not endorse that creation. They are not cognizant of God, and reject ( anti) being an actual part of God.

But listen, when God designed matter, he also designed anti-matter., both are his creation. Now go back again to the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Both fruits were designed by God, BOTH forms of knowledge were designed, or brought forth and exposed to humanity by him!

God brought forth both positive and negative ways of viewing him, AND yourself! God brought forth both belief and unbelief in him. Atheist unbelief is proof of this. Listen; it was God who started unbelief in him. Let me show you a definte proof of this in scripture in Phil. 2:13;" For " IT IS GOD" who is at work IN YOU, BOTH to will and work for HIS good pleasure!"

Now what does this biblical verse mean? It means that God begins and provides the direction that a human will go in. He actually influences the human to believe or not believe in him; we just like to think its our own free will. It is in Christ that even believers live, move and have their being. Your being, or your consciousness, decides what you will believe or not. BUT, it is IN CHRIST that we have our being, not of yourselves. We are manipulated to believe in him, and unbelievers are manipulated to not believe. This is SO misunderstood! And I can understand why.

Shortsighted believers only see belief as evidence of God, but unbelief is evidence of him as well, once you begin to comprehend the true dynamics of his planting of that egnigmatic tree ( or establishing of a planted dual consciousness on earth) in the garden of Eden.

The SAME zeal given to believers to strongly believe in God, has been given to unbelievers to not believe in God.

This is how God wanted it, or he wouldNOT have planted that tree( or established this split way of belief and unbelief in humanity.)

Both belief and unbelief are proof of God, AND: astounding evidence of a profound physcology that God is using on humanity.

Your same line of logic would conclude that religious faith proves god's nonexistence.
 
Old 09-18-2011, 10:54 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,037 posts, read 30,676,322 times
Reputation: 12213
Actually this entire thread is proof not that atheism is proof of anything, but that belief can cause extreme delusions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top