U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:17 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,038 posts, read 30,671,240 times
Reputation: 12213

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Well thats true, and I never said it was wrong, its just my preference in communication; use words instead of symbolic alphabet letters.



How is Atheism proof of God? Well its simular to using math, God wanted to enfuse a " Subtracting spirit of unbelief into humanity", in order to mute us from him. To stagnate our belief, confuse it. But Why?

Well its preperation while being in the Womb; all preparing for a totally new birth. And he instilled all kinds of acid like realitys in that womb which is burning our understanding. Atheism is a burning agent in the understanding of God.But its a very unique part of the womb.
You call this communication? I don't know, but it makes no sense at all to me. Acid like realities? What does that even mean?
Atheism is nothing but the non belief in gods, and no matter what you think or write that will not change. It is not proof of god or anything else.

 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:31 PM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,901,614 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

You call this communication? I don't know, but it makes no sense at all to me. .

Its not supposed to make sense to you, only unbelief is supposed to make sense to you. Its natural for this to not to make sense to you.
 
Old 09-18-2011, 09:55 PM
 
Location: New Hope, MN
2,030 posts, read 4,187,869 times
Reputation: 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
Even know, Atheists do not have evidence for nonexistence of God (Allah)

So they moved to the stage the doubt
Guess what! There is a giant robot pizza monster in the sky. You have NO evidence for the nonexistance of it, and you can't disprove it. So does that make it real?
And Guess what! If you don't believe that this giant robot pizza monster is real, then that's evidence that he exists!

That's the logic that you're using. See how ridiculous it is?
 
Old 09-19-2011, 12:15 AM
 
Location: Richland, Washington
4,070 posts, read 4,964,859 times
Reputation: 2477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
No, those ' other words are your words", not mine. I am interested in other conclusions, just not those which include mathmatical terminology, where words would suffice.
You need to reread my response. Nowhere did I use any sort of mathematical terminology. You seem to be making up reasons to avoid accepting the fact that your argument is flawed. If you really think you've been using reason in this thread then you would at least have a basic understanding of logic and therefore know what it means when someone says 'x' in their argument.

Last edited by agnostic soldier; 09-19-2011 at 12:26 AM..
 
Old 09-19-2011, 05:10 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,901,614 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
You need to reread my response. Nowhere did I use any sort of mathematical terminology. You seem to be making up reasons to avoid accepting the fact that your argument is flawed. If you really think you've been using reason in this thread then you would at least have a basic understanding of logic and therefore know what it means when someone says 'x' in their argument.

I don't need to say x in my arguements, I will use a term or a word, which seems more reasonable to me. I don't accept that my arguement is flawed, only you need to do that.
 
Old 09-19-2011, 05:45 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,901,614 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical_Car View Post
Guess what! There is a giant robot pizza monster in the sky. You have NO evidence for the nonexistance of it, and you can't disprove it. So does that make it real?
And Guess what! If you don't believe that this giant robot pizza monster is real, then that's evidence that he exists!

That's the logic that you're using. See how ridiculous it is?

Theres a movement called Atheism, it does not believe in gods. Many of them come to message boards every day, all day and night, to discuss God. To debate about God; yet they claim God does not exist.

Now, thats like me comming to a message board, claiming that a giant robot pizza does not exist. I spend everyday, all day and night, talking about this robot pizza. See how rediclous that would be?

Its called " Fixation." Atheist are fixated on God, often more than Theist are. Thats just another reason I view Atheism as proof of God; I mean they wouldnot be fixated for nothing. There must be something to it.
 
Old 09-19-2011, 05:47 AM
 
7,811 posts, read 5,059,606 times
Reputation: 2972
I am afraid the user above is talking rubbish. Which is no surprise given the user openly admitted he does his best to twist logic on here. However this short video should explain exactly why he is talking rubbish in THIS case.


Arrogant atheists and not collecting stamps: Michael Nugent at World Atheist Convention Dublin - YouTube

For those with a short attention span like the user above, you can skip to 1:45 to get to the point.
 
Old 09-19-2011, 06:02 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,901,614 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Theres a movement called Atheism, it does not believe in gods. Many of them come to message boards every day, all day and night, to discuss God. To debate about God; yet they claim God does not exist.

Now, thats like me comming to a message board, claiming that a giant robot pizza does not exist. I spend everyday, all day and night, talking about this robot pizza. See how rediclous that would be?

Its called " Fixation." Atheist are fixated on God, often more than Theist are. Thats just another reason I view Atheism as proof of God; I mean they wouldnot be fixated for nothing. There must be something to it.

The fixation of Atheist on God, has a very unique pathology behind it. Look for that in an upocomming thread; "The Atheist Fixation on God."
 
Old 09-19-2011, 06:03 AM
 
7,811 posts, read 5,059,606 times
Reputation: 2972
And when you are finished building dishonest strawmen you might acknowledge the one fact you have been told before and ignored because that's just how you work and the kind of thing you do.

The point being that Atheism has little to do with a fixation on god, and more to do with a fixation on people who think there is one when there appears not to be.
 
Old 09-19-2011, 06:14 AM
 
Location: Warren, Michigan
5,298 posts, read 3,901,614 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
And when you are finished building dishonest strawmen you might acknowledge the one fact you have been told before and ignored because that's just how you work and the kind of thing you do.

The point being that Atheism has little to do with a fixation on god, and more to do with a fixation on people who think there is one when there appears not to be.

I totally disagree, the fixation is on and with God. Atheist are fascinated with the thought of God, and simply puzzled with the belief of people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top