Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 12:49 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
It may not " Seem like I have addressed it", but I have, multiple times and will multiple times more as it continues...
And support of that God is proof of him.
Does that include the Greek Gods?

Old 09-15-2011, 12:59 PM

Location: Moved to Gladstone, MO in June 2022 and back to Minnesota in September 2022
2,072 posts, read 5,063,464 times
Quote:
I have been accused of being a troll for years, I think when people accuses me of being a troll, their obviously frustrated with me. In my view, if someone is a troll, its obvious to everyone, such behavior just stands out like that. And listen, its not me who is " Ranting", its you who are doing that. I am reasoning with people.

So settle down and lets get to the debate. You can do it, your obviously interested.
Lol, not even closed to being frustrated. I'm too busy laughing
Besides, I never said I was an atheist, so how do you know I am? Ok, I am an atheist, you assumed right. But my old church wasn't anywhere near this hilarious or ridiculous, and could at least give some intelligent arguments. Most importantly, they could spell as well. Not only are you showing that you're uneducated and don't understand how anything works, you can't even spell.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:06 PM

Location: Moved to Gladstone, MO in June 2022 and back to Minnesota in September 2022
2,072 posts, read 5,063,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Does that include the Greek Gods?
Nope, only his God, because he doesn't believe, he "knows" his God is the "real one" He also doesn't have any faith, isn't religious, isn't an atheist, and doesn't believe in hell(he addressed it somewhere, don't remember where, different thread probably), but yet believes in God. It actually makes quite a bit of sense, kind of like wiping before you poop.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:19 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical_Car View Post
Lol, not even closed to being frustrated. I'm too busy laughing
Besides, I never said I was an atheist, so how do you know I am? Ok, I am an atheist, you assumed right. But my old church wasn't anywhere near this hilarious or ridiculous, and could at least give some intelligent arguments. Most importantly, they could spell as well. Not only are you showing that you're uneducated and don't understand how anything works, you can't even spell.

Interesting how an uneducated and bad spelling man can garner so much attention and intrest from you. One common claim that many interested Atheist try and get over on me, is that they are entertained by my threads, that it gives them something to laugh at. This is common evasion and reflecting of the truth; they are interested, but lack the wherewithall to admit as such. Maybe they think it would be demeaning to themselves to admit intrest, or somehow that it would be bad for their public reputation here.

I am hilarious and rediculous; but I have your attention, and I promise to you that I will honor that intrest and not waste it.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical_Car View Post
Nope, only his God, because he doesn't believe, he "knows" his God is the "real one" He also doesn't have any faith, isn't religious, isn't an atheist, and doesn't believe in hell(he addressed it somewhere, don't remember where, different thread probably), but yet believes in God. It actually makes quite a bit of sense, kind of like wiping before you poop.

Well thank you, sarcasm aside, its getting kind of hard to acknowledge the compliments that certain Atheist give me, because some of them are so " Coded and masked behind their need to give them, without being interpited as being respectful compliments."

But thank you.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:45 PM

3,423 posts, read 3,214,442 times
Quote:
I have been accused of being a troll for years
Then perhaps you should take a hint!

Old 09-15-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
Then perhaps you should take a hint!

I would rather take a glance at the views the threads receive, and take my hint from that. Trusting that people willnot read the threads of trolls.

Yet I understand your intense need to use " Sarcasm", the new wave movement of conversation. And I implore you to read my upcomming thread on that.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Interesting how an uneducated and bad spelling man can garner so much attention and intrest from you. One common claim that many interested Atheist try and get over on me, is that they are entertained by my threads, that it gives them something to laugh at.
Yep, and non-atheists too. The signature of a good comedian, IMO, is that they never shy away from making fun of self.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:17 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,249 times
Quote:

He wanted belief, and unbelief. He wanted just a small fraction of support from humans, and he wanted a fraction of oppisition to him. But he wanted majority belief in him. All of these things have occurred. Often people ask me;" Well how do you know what God wanted?" The answer is relitively simple; just observe what has already occured, and thats what God wanted. That requires absolutely no great spiritual insight, its just fact and common sense.

Atheist are against the existence of gods, but only one God is relevant in reality; its academic, they oppose that God. That God wanted oppisition to him, oppisition has occured; that oppisition is proof of that God.

And support of that God is proof of him.
And what of all the people that existed before the birth of the Abrahamic religions? Far more people have existed throughout history that knew nothing of this "God" than have. Why would any god keep quiet throughout most of history then kind of just jump out from behind a tree? Does god wear a red and white striped sweater and a red knit cap?

You sir know no more the mind of god than I. You profess to have all this insight but you're just making it up as you go along. You scoff at many scientific findings without a sound rebuttal to those findings.

And lastly; please for the love of (insert divine being here) would you spell-check your posts. Most browsers have an automatic spell-check option. If you want to be taken seriously....... fifth grade level spelling proficiency is a must.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
And what of all the people that existed before the birth of the Abrahamic religions?
Now, now, don't bring logic into such debates. You should know who started this thread. The purpose is the same as other threads before it: Parroting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality