U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 07:19 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,044,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
It's all terrorist "bron" out of Foreign Policies of the world order because you're unhappy with laws that regulate or prohibit marijuana? I don't see what your rant has to do with terrorists or foreign policy. Or is it that you're unhappy because someone was bogarting a joint and didn't pass it along to you soon enough?

Why can you not see what I am trying to say?

If God has Given something to everyone, that in some way helps us make a better world if Used correctly......and some keep it, and some try to take it away to make em pay for what is given and what is not given that is polluting the world...

Not Just Marijuana but other plants to, being poisoned because they don't like em on their lawns.....and they then sell seedless seed, so one has to always pay for more seeds...and they take away a living natural eco friendly commodity with Lies, underhandedness, and denie its rightful placement in the enviroments in which it should grow and climatize the planet...and those who have it are oppressed from trading it, imprisoned, hunted and slaughtered...as is now Going on since Rome, and today in Afganistan...and other parts of the world, that know this plant....surely it makes people mad and or upset when the people who do use it or grow it, are forced in to fighting them off, or are imprisoned, or slaughtered...as they try to keep it.

In some cases they do create poverty over them, so money and slavery in doing other things that are not in line with tending and keeping the garden well.... what God asked of us to do...is undermined by the industrial madness now polluting everything for a bent profit.

Now If you had something that helped keep your lands clean and free from sickness, that can feed you, give you clothing, and textiles, and clean burning fuel, and compost for the soil, and a living agent of climatization and water filtration..and may even connect to the electrical maridian of the planet..by the planter.....and helped feed other living things which also feed you...(the chain of life)...and some bent Governing body came in a started Killing mindlessly that means of support....to take it away by force and bent laws.....Would you not fight if that is all you had to trade on open markets to keep your family alive?

Destitution makes criminals!...Money makes Poverty...Poverty makes destitution....Money makes large garbage piles of filth...Pollution kills all things when it gets out of hand...and more sickness arises from that.

Now if you cannot see this as truth....then the conversation ends, only because you cannot see...not because it is not true!

And they know it is true...Global warming is part industrial madness...and they know they have harmed the Earth with it...but they don't want to pay to clean it up....more Jobs?....Yep!...but they do not want to pay!....more sickness?...Yep!...More wars!...Yep!...more hatred of plants?....Yep!......and it continues on...when it could stop!...all they have to do is change a error they made in making a plant illegal....which God said was Good...and is always good in its original conception!...a climatizing agent..and filtration system..and a caller of waters to the lands.....yes?....look hard...see the lands of those who grow this plant..mexico, spain, and other regions..either legally or illegally...and you will see life is there as in more plants...more plants equals more life...more life equals more food...etc..etc..etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Sir Les, the main problem with your posting (other than the fact that it's very difficult to read through) is that you're trying to apply a veneer of civilization over terrorists--people who could hardly care less. If you want to deal with terrorists, you have to deal with them on their own terms. That's not very civilized or very pretty...but it's the only thing they understand.

How can one deal with terrorism if they do not listen to them who are terrorist..By the rule of foreign Policy they do not deal with them, or hear them, or care to even address them....

Who is at fault?..in esscalation of their plight?, because they who will not Listen cut off those who should be heard?

If they listen to them who are disinfranchised by the system of stupidity...errors can be corrected...on both sides.....But if one side closes the door on the other side....how can anything be resolved civily?

That is my point of view.

And the world order deemed not to listen, and close the door on so called terrorists...which makes them desperate...as their people die by the oppressors who cut their trade....

Desperate people will do desperate things....and I do not blame them..I blame the system of democracy...saying lies ..undermining peoples way of life..and free living..to impose a paid one.

is it right?...No!

If they are killing not only people but other living things in their mindlessness!...while polluting the planet more!

Where is the balance?...can't solve planet destruction with a gun and a bomb or money......Gonna need plants....So weather they like it or not that is the bottom line...and if you hate one plant, you hate them all...cause they are all of the same creator...who said he has given them....and so sharing and caring for them is in light of that creator!

That is what the Western world hasn't grasped yet....although the children of it have use of it...more so than they care to let on...

and when one has this commodity...one can trade for something else...with out the use of Money...thus no tax...no charge..no terrif...a Gift....See...that is why they will not let it be....it is not in their best interests...

Not because it is a Drug....because the whole world needs Drugs///

It is because with this plant in toe...wellbeing is known!..and true freedom is expressed by its charms....peace..health...happiness...are its attributes.

So why are they trying to wipe it out?...so more war is tabled?..more sickness is brought on?...more profits made?...surely!...and the beat goes on?...or do we make that change and correct the error ourselves to allow freedom and liberty for ALL....and in ALL we stop sinning...murdering..and start making planet earth CLEAN....More Jobs anyone?...A clean world order is a healthy one!
Can it be sinless?...well that is what is ment by Rev 17:17....and if it is at war...it is not in compliance to that state of mind!

I guess with $atan that isnot a possible outlook.

Last edited by Sir Les; 09-15-2011 at 07:54 AM..

Old 09-15-2011, 09:24 PM

40,057 posts, read 29,747,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
But if one side closes the door on the other side....how can anything be resolved civily?
That's an interesting question. The only problem is, it assumes that terrorists are interested to sit down and talk things over. You don't really believe that, do you?

Old 09-15-2011, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Sick isn't it that there are always people that think killing innocent men, women and children is the way to make a point. But they aren't freedom fighters, they are cowards carrying out terror.

Who are the ones crying out Freedom?...They did it because they hate our Freedom....Freedom and liberty for all.....Do you mean those freedom fighters?....cause they are killing innocent people all the time with their war on Drugs...and name calling to make people fear other people....

So lets draw those lines ....and make rational statements....

I know my spelling ain't always on the mark...But I think the jist of it is already written in the Bible...

If we follow that...it is not hard to see the one with the big stick usually wants to whack someone...anyone...because they like to use that big stick....they made with trillions put into it.....

Even if they are wrong by decree...acts...and words found to be lies...they will not stop pointing the finger and slandering others to be ontop....or stay in power...or undermine others to take their control.

They say it is in the name of Democracy....that is suppose to make it alright?...

When one or many natoins and kingdoms turns to war to solve problems they created by their underhandedness...slaughtering anyone in their way to a false Justice and or glory...they become the terrorists!

Old 09-16-2011, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
That's an interesting question. The only problem is, it assumes that terrorists are interested to sit down and talk things over. You don't really believe that, do you?

I believe what has been uttered in the wind by those in power of or in control of These so called Democracies....Saying "we do not converse with Terrorists or Warlords"....Yet they have..in the cold war...they supported and communicated with Alquida, Talaban, and other Afghan People to fight a dirty war with the Russians....So they can converse with them, they have conversed with them, and they still do...But they don't listen to what is being said by them, because they want to control the land they now seek to posses by way of underhandedness....

If This is the case:
They implimented terms with these people to fight a war...what were the terms of the agreement made for the aftermath of such a war with a powerful miltary Nation such as Russia?

Who would rebuild and when?

What aid would they receive?

I'm sure if you entered a condition of war for someone...and your people were destitute....would not certain conditions be agreed upon by both sides to help eachother better the way of life..After that ordeal?...Money? Food? ..and trade routes and commodities of their choice allowed so they can live in peace?...in health?...and in happiness?....

So what were the terms?...who made the pack with them to fight those wars?...and what was suppose to be the resolve?

Well if they make a way to kill them...then they undermine the terms...and if no one knows the terms....no one will be held accountable for the crime.

That is why they are now killing Talaban...and Afghani People....Just like the native Indians of America....invasion....and to take out the promise of help they made with them...and all who know what that promise was...So they don't have to uphold it!

That is what is Going on...and they got the hole world signed in on their side....killing and slaughtering to rid a debt or keep that reward money or promise of rebuilding and giving them power over it...and a bad commitment made in underhanded dealings with Tribal Leaders and warlords to fight a dirty war...So they would look good in the eyes of the world order, while their hand is in the puppet doing the dirty deed.....Dirty laundry I say!...and the poopooo is on their hands and does not come off by washing it in washington....

Allmost all People want is to live a good healthy and happy life and enviroment....most people would agree to that....no matter what name has been attached to them by others.

Does sowing a seed and growing a plant, and trading that to make a life in or under God wrong?....Does it make one a criminal?....and if you say yes...then God is a Criminal...for God made and grows all Plants....
A war on Plants or as they say Drugs...is a war on God's creation....and God himself...if one invades his domain and kills his people...and destroys his creations...

Right?....that is what I'm saying....and they say..."one nation under God" and "In god we trust"....but if we pull up Genesis 1:11, 1:12, 1:29, 2:15, and 9:3...that nations claims fall to the wayside by their own actions and decrees on others.

How many people need to be slaughtered?...imprisoned?...and or silenced and or institutionalized...or heavily medicated with pharmacuticals ...to see that the People want to use this plant at a very high number of accounting......freedom and liberity for all..??..is just another lie, if those numbers keep on rising..and tossed into graves or prisons......and more people suffer...not fixing their errors or righting what was made bad by Human Judgement to make more profits and gains in dead things...while polluting the planet more with their sins and evils....surely you know about some of that?....I know I do! ....and yes I believe when all things are tabled truthfully and morally and honourably....all sides can come to consessions of peace....but both sides need to be able to see the truth of the other sides views....and base the meeting on something sound....GOD...is the best platform...as his word is of a higher power!....it is truth...and as long as we have that truth.....then all plants that are green, and or are trees baring fruit or seed...are required in the system....in our duty to tend and keep things in the Garden...well!..We have to come to that agreement and stand under GOD's Judgement of them plants...and keep them Good always for the greator Good of God to be known!...and there is no other way!....Jesus said it...God said it....till , sow, and grow....these are the requirements...Put back sinlessly what was taken with out permission....corrects the error made...and reverses the curse of death....climatizies the planet, firtalizes the soils, purifies the waters, makes clean air....etc.etc.ect...as the most important parts first....then the use of it...if sinlessly done...Food, Fuel, textiles, clothing..compost.....all very important parts of Life....and they want it destroyed?....wonder why?

That is what I believe....and they may kill me for it..or someone else...Just like killing me....or imprison me...or someone else...just like imprisoning me...for I have done What God asked for....and I did it with out knowing what I was doing...odd but true.

So there is some truth about sowing seeds for the birds...and other living things Jesus said to tend to, or feed....."Let the living care for the living...and let the dead Berry the Dead...my rewards are with me"

So in tending and caring for the living...I do not restrict myself to just Humans....I take all living things into account....as should all people of God.

If we are just curing the sickness at the secondary level...and not doing what is necessary in the Primary level to rid that virus or bacteria..and or stop making the means for those entities to arise in the enviroments that infect and kill through sickness....then there will always be sickness and death due to that....So digging out the cause...removing it..or in this case putting it back...might prove something that Humans denie continually to do.....which is common sense in a moral world order.....what was taken (stollen) is returned to the rightful owner....when all is said and done....sinlessly to reverse the curse of death....who can do that today?...if Idols and monuments of death are being errected while slaughtering sheep herders and plant growers?

In the western world view on health....there are too many people getting Cancer, Aids, HIV, STD's, and cold and virus pendemics...flesh eating deseases, and mental brain degradation, and even mutations.....and it is getting worse!....So something in those enviroments is causing it.....and to bring things to a more natural estate...Plants must be used in certain ways, and sown at certain times, and not profaned in any way...and in that...something will right itself....if we could be sinless while doing it......can it be done?....I have no hopes if they continue to fight and slaughter people, painting them the bad Guys all the time...while they them selves are the real Gangsters committing the worst sins and evils of all....making people pay, for what God has given freely...and putting all that in jepoardy...with pollution, nuclear stupidity, and bad intelligence..(Lies)

Rememeber Bin Laden?....Did he target People or a Building or Buildings?....or a IDOL?

Those Buildings/Monuments of Wealth/Idolic in nature...altar of living and dead things...to make them into Profits and Gains......and not share...or care for those who do not have..what was promised them?....perhaps?...putting a big hole in that building...for a reason we will never really know why...because they don't want you to know it was their fault!...the war is just to cover it up!

Something God said not to do...is being done...and they put people into those Buildings to protect their interests.......

So when the planes hit.....colladeral damage is expected!

Right?......That is what the USA uses when they slaughter innocent people...for their causes.

Same measure Given here.

Now...how do we unboggle what they have boggled?....the economies of the world are faultering....more famines...more destutution is arising...and eventually more people will turn ugly and steal...pillage...rob...and riot......more woes and wrath will come...more sin and evils done....more police, more taxes, more death made...higher prices!...more taxes..more woe, more sickness...more hospitals..more pharmacuticals, more profits.....Higher prices..etc

I see chaos is being festered......wonder why?.....crowed control?...ah..a new reason to kill people.....and the sin and evil goes on with impunity!....wonder why?

Last edited by Sir Les; 09-16-2011 at 01:43 AM..

Old 09-16-2011, 11:46 AM

4,990 posts, read 7,774,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Why can you not see what I am trying to say?

If God has Given something to everyone, that in some way helps us make a better world if Used correctly......and some keep it, and some try to take it away to make em pay for what is given and what is not given that is polluting the world...

Not Just Marijuana but other plants to, being poisoned because they don't like em on their lawns.....and they then sell seedless seed, so one has to always pay for more seeds...and they take away a living natural eco friendly commodity with Lies, underhandedness, and denie its rightful placement in the enviroments in which it should grow and climatize the planet...and those who have it are oppressed from trading it, imprisoned, hunted and slaughtered...
Oh really? Seems like most of your posts tend to be emphasized and focused on ganja. Let's see what you previously wrote, which is what I responded to:
Quote:
How many people in prison for drug related,or Propogation of certain seeds related issues?....

When was the last time you heard of anyone being imprisoned for propogating seeds of maple, pine, carrots, corn, cotton or wheat? It isn't that I don't understand what you're saying. It's more that the primary subject of this thread seems more related to politics than religion and philosophy, even though you try to add in a religious spin with it. Most plants that are not greatly appreciated growing in lawns, especially in certain residentially zoned areas, tend to be invasive and can spread rapidly, for example plants such as dandelions, blackberries, kudzu, poison oak, etc., etc. They're called weeds. Even lawns can become a potential fire hazard if people just let them grow wild in their yards.

While you tout about how we should all return to caretaking the "garden", which in effect suggests letting things grow wild, that's not always a viable option. There are areas around the world that are indeed left in a state of wilderness, which is fine. But there are cultures around the world where that just isn't practical or possible. That's especially true in areas where people are grouped together in the thousands or millions. But if we're to return to the primative state that you often imply, how well would that work out? Shall we all go back to living in huts and caves? What are you willing to give up? It seems you haven't exactly given up using your computer to communicate on the Internet. Should we start pulling down all the power lines to return to a more primative way of living?

The solution is to find a reasonable compromise. But what one person finds to be acceptable, another may see it as unacceptable. As a result, regulations are established. I agree that there are plenty of regulations are either over the top or outdated and need to be changed. In some cases, such as the prohibition of possessing or cultivating cannabis, there are regulations are rather outdated because the benefits may be found to outweigh the disadvantages. Issues such as that are undergoing changes to ease such restrictions. The changes may not seem to come about quickly enough, but few things like that ever do. It really depends on what a cuture or society considers to be acceptable or unacceptable for the benefit of society as a whole. It becomes much more complex when taking into account international relations.

Please explain specifically how that relates to 'terrorists born out of foreign policy'. And please provide some specific and realistic solutions that are both practical and workable for society as a whole, instead of the usual random rants and complaints you write about.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:09 PM

37,573 posts, read 25,275,797 times
Default Terrorist bron out of Foreign Policies of the world order.?

To the Op:
Terrorists are born out of ignorance, hatred, fanaticism, criminality and mental instability. Religious fanatics are bred deliberately using dogma. Political fanatics are bred using political ideology. Criminal fanatics are bred using greed and envy. Terrorism is a pathological response with no justification whatsoever.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Oh really? Seems like most of your posts tend to be emphasized and focused on ganja. Let's see what you previously wrote, which is what I responded to:

When was the last time you heard of anyone being imprisoned for propogating seeds of maple, pine, carrots, corn, cotton or wheat? It isn't that I don't understand what you're saying. It's more that the primary subject of this thread seems more related to politics than religion and philosophy, even though you try to add in a religious spin with it. Most plants that are not greatly appreciated growing in lawns, especially in certain residentially zoned areas, tend to be invasive and can spread rapidly, for example plants such as dandelions, blackberries, kudzu, poison oak, etc., etc. They're called weeds. Even lawns can become a potential fire hazard if people just let them grow wild in their yards.

While you tout about how we should all return to caretaking the "garden", which in effect suggests letting things grow wild, that's not always a viable option. There are areas around the world that are indeed left in a state of wilderness, which is fine. But there are cultures around the world where that just isn't practical or possible. That's especially true in areas where people are grouped together in the thousands or millions. But if we're to return to the primative state that you often imply, how well would that work out? Shall we all go back to living in huts and caves? What are you willing to give up? It seems you haven't exactly given up using your computer to communicate on the Internet. Should we start pulling down all the power lines to return to a more primative way of living?

The solution is to find a reasonable compromise. But what one person finds to be acceptable, another may see it as unacceptable. As a result, regulations are established. I agree that there are plenty of regulations are either over the top or outdated and need to be changed. In some cases, such as the prohibition of possessing or cultivating cannabis, there are regulations are rather outdated because the benefits may be found to outweigh the disadvantages. Issues such as that are undergoing changes to ease such restrictions. The changes may not seem to come about quickly enough, but few things like that ever do. It really depends on what a cuture or society considers to be acceptable or unacceptable for the benefit of society as a whole. It becomes much more complex when taking into account international relations.

Please explain specifically how that relates to 'terrorists born out of foreign policy'. And please provide some specific and realistic solutions that are both practical and workable for society as a whole, instead of the usual random rants and complaints you write about.
Now now...Some countries are only allowed to grow certain Produce, in accordance to whatever trade agreement is signed.....So if they grow something else...they are punished by what ever laws oversee the agreement...such as sanctions, and or imbargos...and not only are they told what to grow in these agreements...they have to grow a certain genetically modified seed...so they have to always buy new seeds always...and turn them away from growing heritage seeds....and these heritage seeds of plants cannot be transported across the boarders alive...or rooted..or potted.

Now if you understand what I am saying about any seed...even Pot or Ganga as you put it...or hemp..or poppies or dandelions...what ever plant God gave us to plant....and called Good....is what I am talking about....the marijuana / hemp and Poppies...some weeds as they call em..(god did not make weeds)....and fungi..and cactus are on the list in some regard of illegal status...through the bent laws of the elite...who are part of the world order...which is by way of the industrial revolution in devolution and destruction of the ECO SYSTEMS for Profits and Gains in dead things....to an extreme!..extinction!

That is what I'm talking about in all my posts...and the thing that fuels this is $$$$$$

Something God said not to have before him?...hmmm...and what god says to do...is not done...and what he says not to do is done....wonder why?

Now I don't care if a plant is evasive or deemed a weed by societies rule of thumb....I make my understanding clear as cake and icecream....""""they are all Good when taken with thanks giving"""""....not all to eat...and not all to burn...but in tending and keeping the eco system healthy and functioning for all living things!..in a healthy estate of being!!!....take one thing out of that equation...and the whole matrix breaks down....as it is...as I see it now....so where is the error?.....those who have made something Good Bad...and removed it from the lands they now posses, through warfare, underhandedness, lies, and bent policies!

If this world is based on elemental elements coming together in unions...differing plant life out of that...and so on and so forth...we find plants the most unique of entities..and insects and other animals and living things seem to interact with them on a lot of different levels..to service the Garden.....again something biblical about tending and keeping that estate well....and if = a tree or a bush or a plant...all from a singlarity in time....comes together in unions...(matrix)...and communicate to eachother through that Matrix....some things that have been made to vibrate out of frustration, or disorder, could be settled by the maker.....by putting it back that which was taken without permission......BIBLICALLY SPEAKING THE WORD...and DOING IT.

See correction of that error ADAM and Eve made in sin or by sin (disobediance)....sinlessly restored (under the laws, precepts and covenants of God)= sinless enough..to do so.

Is that not what the word and laws and covenants, and precepts, and laws of the lands of God and Christ is about?....Give onto God what belongs to God?....something taken?....something we need to stop misjudging......something we need to stop denying.......and prohibiting..or poisoning....or burning.

Maybe that is the trick of the tale....

So Hemp is not a Drug plant...and yet it has been labled one....that is an error....it should be corrected.

Dandelions are food...stop poisoning food.

Share all things with all living things in fareness...tell all the living about Jesus and the sharing and caring for the living by the living.....and we win them over with kindness....feed them by sowing for them to...let the have the wind fallen and blemished fruits....do not gleen the fields....
all this is in the laws of the lands..Let it rest one in seven...let the corners of the lands be for the poor, and one in seven the land given over to the poor...let them grow what ever they want...and share it all...if we do not comply to these things....then what do you expect will happen?

wild staving animals and people are going to come where there is food , and possibly harm people to get at it or take it...cause it is not given!..........AND WHAT DID GOD SAY?>>I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING<<....so somewhere someone stoll my right to everything!...and they have put me in jail for sowing some seeds.....wonder why?.

cause and effect....and they say do not feed them animals?/...yet we know they are hungry and or starving, because we wiped out the blackberry bushes, and other plants that supported them, to build a road, a highway, a industrial plant....and then polluted the waters, air, and soils....so their food supply is fouled...

Is this tending and keeping the garden well?

And what is on the news?....wild bears, and cougars coming out and attacking people or small pets....wonder why?

Now, why should I make it easy for you, by posting links, and quotes from other people?.....I want to make my own speal and idealiziums...

If you don't like me complaining.??..then fix the problem by standing out of the thing which makes me vexed.....if people support a system that is detramental to all living things...(listen to David Suzuki).and is moving to continue polluting the planet at a even greator rate of stupidity, knowing that they do this, as a world order under economic infulences....while slaughtering whoever they lable as X, Insergent, Savage,Communist, Islamic, Warlord , Terrorist, Criminal or other face of painted muse they put on them...to imprison, or oppress any one who has a differing view of how to live...other than democratic babbling bulldung....and lies they tell and believe in, in those estates.....using lies to make wars....and headhunting a sport done with weapons of mass destruction....killing sheep herders and marijuana and poppie growers.....not the ones they said they wanted this war for....So why are they killing them?.........because they are in the way of democracy........oh you didn't know that democracy is built on human sacrifices and bloodshed of innocence?.....you should read human history!

all this is what Just happened in the past 10 years though!

And you think I need to post credible links?

where have you been?.... sleeping?

Last edited by Sir Les; 09-18-2011 at 02:18 AM..

Old 09-18-2011, 03:16 AM

3,381 posts, read 3,384,001 times
Sir Les says...some things that have been made to vibrate out of frustration, could be settled.....by putting it back that which was taken...

And, yes, those in power made a mess out of the Middle East, Haiti, Africa, etc. through some very odd, to say the least, foreign policies. They've went parading around the globe, waltzed in pretending to be saviors (and I don't doubt there were many who sincerely wanted to help), made promises they never kept, and have glided off into the sunset acting as though, sigh, they tried, but you just can't train barbarians. The examples they've left behind will most certainly create chaos, which will hurt and destroy mostly those on the bottom. Population control? (Which is.needed, in my opinion)

Empire.building has always been a dirty business. You don't stay on top 'cause you're a nice guy.

War is peace.

Our leaders around the globe are making it near impossible to be a thinking person with a conscience these days. Gangster mentality rules in corporations, governments, even schoolyards. No wonder there is so much anguish, tension, and fear. I don't sense any joy or true happiness anywhere. Even the trees are dying at a rapid pace; not that anyone seems to notice.

It's too bad the people look to celebrities, politicians, and money for the answer...nothing will change unless the mass of people change, and I think the people are too busy toiling, now, for that to happen.

And they have no rest day or night...forever and ever.

The answers for some people, in the meantime, could be The Plant (as you say). lol. The real answers are probably too much for people to bear. I suppose nature will come up with something, shortly.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Sir Les says...some things that have been made to vibrate out of frustration, could be settled.....by putting it back that which was taken...

And, yes, those in power made a mess out of the Middle East, Haiti, Africa, etc. through some very odd, to say the least, foreign policies. They've went parading around the globe, waltzed in pretending to be saviors (and I don't doubt there were many who sincerely wanted to help), made promises they never kept, and have glided off into the sunset acting as though, sigh, they tried, but you just can't train barbarians. The examples they've left behind will most certainly create chaos, which will hurt and destroy mostly those on the bottom. Population control? (Which is.needed, in my opinion)

Empire.building has always been a dirty business. You don't stay on top 'cause you're a nice guy.

War is peace.

Our leaders around the globe are making it near impossible to be a thinking person with a conscience these days. Gangster mentality rules in corporations, governments, even schoolyards. No wonder there is so much anguish, tension, and fear. I don't sense any joy or true happiness anywhere. Even the trees are dying at a rapid pace; not that anyone seems to notice.

It's too bad the people look to celebrities, politicians, and money for the answer...nothing will change unless the mass of people change, and I think the people are too busy toiling, now, for that to happen.

And they have no rest day or night...forever and ever.

The answers for some people, in the meantime, could be The Plant (as you say). lol. The real answers are probably too much for people to bear. I suppose nature will come up with something, shortly.

Thank you herefornow, for trying to see through the fog with me.

Here in my Bible...at the end of it all...God says something interesting..."who are all of these, out of the great ordeal"...I believe what God is saying is this....something so innocent, so simple to do, so natural and ecofriendly...so part of the whole...so misunderstud...so abused.....and in that only now are we seeing the results of what it is we are making...is a dead world....or we are well on that path...

Some don't care.

Some don't want to know.

Some do, but don't know how to change things.

Some accept the way things are, But know the waay they should be, and try but fail to correct, knowing they sin with the supported group, by way of taxation..//

(David Suzuki) Speaks a truth...and all people who have tried to befriend a wild animal..know these creatures have a sense of understanding in them to...and they can be befriended...if we only showed them the same level of care....Now I might be wrong...But if this Plant was removed way back in time....and it caused a mutation..and a opposite world to Eden...but could be like Eden...if we follow the instructions to the letter of the God who wants such things....then putting it back should correct that error...and if it is done sinlessly (why God gave us laws, precepts, and covenants on how to live with and by)...then eventually someone would...think about doing righteousness onto God, by Giving back his plant ...his garden....his creations.....and all of them well cared for, and without blemish...the way they were given!...Gen 9:3...

the word Given..to Give...is important in this lesson...if it is given to all humankind...then sharing and caring for them and the living things is paramount to be like God, or like his children did do....share!...no need for money!....infact Money is a Engraven Idol...and if we use that, then God is not supportive!...and turns against us....and so money does not solve the problem....neve could...infact money makes poverty...on the other side of the coin.

So how can something that cause poverty solve for poverty?....it cannot.

But they won't tell you that!

And to say In God we trust...and then go slaughtering people because they knocked down the wealth and monument of Money....is by far a telling story!...no matter how many people were in those monuments....they should not of existed....if under God! or in God we trust is validated by those who imposed those words over the nation, and into their constitutions....

Killing anyone...is a sin!.....so let us not glorify that!

And not listening to people who have been trying to say something...in mexico, spain, canada, and other parts of the world, that has been, or is under underhanded attemps to squash its reverence...and a way to live....free.....is underway around the world...to make em pay for what God has given....and use that Idol...which then turns God away...and then the sickness, and suffering, wars, and terror, corruption,and choas, with the industrial madness begins to pollute the planet more!!!....in that, who will fulfill (completely restore Acts 3:21)the word of God?...and make Edens a constant with all seeds in toe....if they prohibite one or many already?....and how does one make more planets live?...if not by utilizing the already Givens....if one is missing or prohibited to extinction...then the pattern or fractal will not work.

That is my understanding of it all...sinlessness is part of the intent we need set right....not for profits and gains...but for the greator Good of all living things God made Good......now that is something to do!...and it is not done with a gun, nor a bomb, nor money....it is done with the hands and bodies God made for it...Humankind....to tend and keep the garden.

How far from that have we gone?...if we no longer care about what we do or they do to the creation?...and how long do you think it will go on for before people start saying why all this sickness , when we are clean, and we pay the taxes..and we are obediant to the laws put over us by the governing body.....because they forgotten about the commandment about the engraven Idol....

Something not to many churches will point out...as they ask for it in tidings....not tending the garden of their own...and in essence making people break that commandment by making it seem ok.

Same with the marijuana....it is not bad...if God said it is Good....so who is profaning the plants?...where does it say God made weeds?.....it doesn't !!!

Cane when offering up his offering to God, removed some things from his offering, deeming them not worthy....when all is worthy.....so Cane passed A second Judgement over God's...and keep back part.

That is why Abels offering were taken more to God's heart..than Cane's/...and what did Cane do?....he murdered his brother .....Murder is a sin, no matter the reason....when it is done in riding someone or something because we don't like em......same with the plants....Just because we do not like something, does not give us the right to murder it....or make it extinct!.....

before we make extinct anything...we should learn the primary functions and unions of them..in how to make a living planet work....in harmony!

that might change the way we preceive this world or any other...that can support life....and the vibration is harmonicly conditioned to show a sign when done .

Multiply what was Given....means make more Edens sinlessly....and that would prove to god we are his....how long it takes, is the part we play....."the great ordeal....over 2000 years...so far not doing it right".....and yet so simple to do....amen?

Last edited by Sir Les; 09-18-2011 at 07:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality