U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-02-2011, 10:16 AM
 
35,006 posts, read 9,057,473 times
Reputation: 4822

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
How do we know they are not fooling us ?!!
This could be another Piltdown Man
It could be another Hoax that exposed after 30 or 40 years from now .
They have a long history of falsifying facts , They Proved that they are not trustable on that matter .
I'm afraid that it is those who argue against evolution who are trying to fool us, are not trustworthy and have a fairly long history of falsifying fact.

Sorry to get personal, but your pages of misrepresentation, dismissal of evidence and insistence that your own misconceptions, misrepresentations and incoherent lists of irrelevant objections is good enough evidence for anyone not totally biased that evolution has all the evidence and Creationism has almost none. All it has is more or less footling and irrelevant quibbles about genetic modification, unanswered questions and Piltdown man, the true story of which few Creationists really understand anyway.

Carry on and have your fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-02-2011, 11:15 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,043 posts, read 30,779,078 times
Reputation: 12223
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
So producing teeth in chickens is a prov that chickens were not always chickens ?!!!
Are you alwayes like that ready to believe what ever they say without thinking ?
I will tell you what is the situation here !!!
chickens were always chickens ...
Ok ...
It is just what happen when you manipulate the Genetic genes ...
Abnormal results will occur !!!
See ...?
It doesn't need a gnuse to figure it out ...At the same time very simple & logic & of curse not random
In the future they could creat iron fingers to a human and then they will tell us that this mean some humans came from alien ancestors !!!

Wake up dude .
You really should get an education before you even attempt to discuss things you have no knowledge of.
Where exactly do you think the uncoded genes we all have came from?

I know!...You think allah put them there to confuse us, right? Shame on that old trickster.

Humans have a genome that if activated would give us gills...Which proves that we were not always mammals. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2011, 11:14 AM
 
570 posts, read 619,651 times
Reputation: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
I'm afraid that it is those who argue against evolution who are trying to fool us, are not trustworthy and have a fairly long history of falsifying fact.

Sorry to get personal, but your pages of misrepresentation, dismissal of evidence and insistence that your own misconceptions, misrepresentations and incoherent lists of irrelevant objections is good enough evidence for anyone not totally biased that evolution has all the evidence and Creationism has almost none. All it has is more or less footling and irrelevant quibbles about genetic modification, unanswered questions and Piltdown man, the true story of which few Creationists really understand anyway.

Carry on and have your fun.
The Problem with atheists is that they believe in evolution 100% & the Problem with Creationism is that they reject evolution 100% ...
We Muslims believe Allah is the Creator and evolution is the system that he developed to ensure the survival of all Organisms & our bigest Proof is primitive reason and logic .
It is like if you say that because Anti-Virus program is able to regenerate by itself it means that it was not made by someone & we say some one made it to work that way !!
My only opjection about evolution is the complete transformation from one creature to another .
That makes me a believer in both evolution and intelligent Creator .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur
You really should get an education before you even attempt to discuss things you have no knowledge of.
Where exactly do you think the uncoded genes we all have came from?

I know!...You think allah put them there to confuse us, right? Shame on that old trickster.

Humans have a genome that if activated would give us gills...Which proves that we were not always mammals. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Coded & uncoded genes ...
Yet Some believe that random chance is able to create Coded & uncoded genes ... informations stored at the top level of organization !!!
I can get education easly , but the real problem is where can you get the simplest degree of logic and understanding ?!!!
It is something that can not be learned !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2011, 12:07 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,043 posts, read 30,779,078 times
Reputation: 12223
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
The Problem with atheists is that they believe in evolution 100% & the Problem with Creationism is that they reject evolution 100% ...
We Muslims believe Allah is the Creator and evolution is the system that he developed to ensure the survival of all Organisms & our bigest Proof is primitive reason and logic .
It is like if you say that because Anti-Virus program is able to regenerate by itself it means that it was not made by someone & we say some one made it to work that way !!
My only opjection about evolution is the complete transformation from one creature to another .
That makes me a believer in both evolution and intelligent Creator .


Coded & uncoded genes ...
Yet Some believe that random chance is able to create Coded & uncoded genes ... informations stored at the top level of organization !!!
I can get education easly , but the real problem is where can you get the simplest degree of logic and understanding ?!!!
It is something that can not be learned !!
Why do you object to specification? Take a look at the creatures that live on the island of Madagascar. 80% of them are found nowhere else in the world, but their ancestors still live in mainland Africa, India and South America, because 170 million years ago Madagascar used to be in the middle of the land mass that became those continents.

Quote:
Conservationists are concerned about Madagascar because of the uniqueness of its biota, most of which is endemic — i.e., found nowhere else on Earth. Why is Madagascar home to so many unique plants and animals? Because the island's geography, geology, and climate have provided opportunities for species to evolve and diversify in isolation. Its species are a mix of those that have been living and evolving there for many tens of millions of years and those that arrived more recently and subsequently diversified.
Where did all of Madagascar's species come from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6bsH_RwgU8

Regarding the insult at the end of your post...Reason, logic and understanding mostly useless without education....There is an old saying "Insults are the last refuge of the incompetent."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2011, 01:54 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
9,616 posts, read 11,093,294 times
Reputation: 3718
Common sense is partly inherited, but mostly learned from one's mentors.

The facts, however, have to be diligently and honestly learned in order that common sense can then be applied to the problems at hand. Guessing or hoping doesn't cut it, squall.

You can just stumble along and take other's words for everything in life, based on faith alone. After all, that's what they'd like you to do; this gives them ultimate power over your mind and hence over the future.

Praise Allah! May He soon control the world! Blah blah blah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2011, 05:34 AM
 
570 posts, read 619,651 times
Reputation: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur
Why do you object to specification? Take a look at the creatures that live on the island of Madagascar. 80% of them are found nowhere else in the world, but their ancestors still live in mainland Africa, India and South America, because 170 million years ago Madagascar used to be in the middle of the land mass that became those continents.

Where did all of Madagascar's species come from?


Where did all of Madagascar's species come from? - YouTube
May I ask What is that proves to you ?
Quote:
Regarding the insult at the end of your post...
The reply requests it ...I had no intention to insult any one ...
But if u Chick your previous comments about me you will find that my last response considered as a cool breeze Compared to yours .
Quote:
Reason, logic and understanding mostly useless without education
Education always useless without reason, logic and understanding .
Quote:
....There is an old saying "Insults are the last refuge of the incompetent."
And there is an Arabic saying "One who cooks poison must tastes it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman
Common sense is partly inherited, but mostly learned from one's mentors.
Agree...
Quote:
The facts, however, have to be diligently and honestly learned in order that common sense can then be applied to the problems at hand. Guessing or hoping doesn't cut it, squall.
Are u taking to me or to those whom believe that "random & chance" created its contrast "System and precision" ?!!!
Quote:
You can just stumble along and take other's words for everything in life, based on faith alone.
We dont ...
Quote:
After all, that's what they'd like you to do; this gives them ultimate power over your mind and hence over the future.
To u everything falls under conspiracy theory , Logic does not matter here .. what is important is to be revolutionary only & doubt everything .
When u only believe in humans ability u declare your disability because you linked your understand to a limited cognitive ability .
That is why you won't ever be able to see the truth .
Quote:
Praise Allah! May He soon control the world! Blah blah blah
He is ... & your choice not to believe in him proofs it , But first u must have logic to understand it
Now repeat after me :
Random Chance can not create coded information system & tamper can not create lowes .
Why ?
The answer is very simple :
It contradicts the most basic levels of logic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top