U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2011, 02:16 PM

5,426 posts, read 5,573,729 times

Advertisements

When I start to see ballot initiatives to out-law shaving I'll begin to believe Christians are acting in good-faith.

Otherwise it seems just a little to convienant that they only want to outlaw those things that they never wanted to do to begin with.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2011, 02:19 PM

15,913 posts, read 12,471,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
Dear Vinylly,

There is no commandment in the Quran to kill gays, but their story is obvious that they are to be destroyed as they destroy the nature that God has made. Yet, the prophet, peace be upon him, explained that they are to be killed.

I believe it is Not the feeling that God will punish them for, but it is the practice of sex with the same gender. As long as they don't practice sex, they are not to be punished by death.

If you ask any sinner muslim, you will find him accepting the punishment he is to get. This is why he is a muslim. But those who refuse or try to change the rules of God, they are sinner disbelievers.

The difference is that the muslims (those who submit to the Will of God) will get out of Hell, but the disbelievers will not.

Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, suggested that muslims should hide their sinful brothers, but if they show off, the punishment will be due.

Actually, destruction is natural when Peace rules are rejected. But the strainge thing is when I stay under Peace Light, while I have stransgressed His limits. That is an evidence for me that the Peace is Merciful.

Let us seek God's forgiveness and repent to Him and help others to repent.

Also, just a hint due to experience: Isolate yourself from people (at least for hours) to purify yourself for God, you will know in reality what the Peace is.

Leave all those who cut off your way to God, and enjoy real life brother.

May Allah doesn't block us from Himself, eventhough we deserve such ever lasting Hell.

Peace.
It's a shame Mohammed wasn't trampled to death by an amorous camel early on in his career . Then there would be one less person to spread their hate and bigotry down through the generations.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:21 PM

30,038 posts, read 30,699,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
Unfortunately I have never considered myself God. Therefore I have to follow what God teaches in the Holy Bible.
What is it? You can't think for yourself, or you won't? You neglected to answer my question, so I assume it's the latter.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Dear Vinylly,

There is no commandment in the Quran to kill gays, but their story is obvious that they are to be destroyed as they destroy the nature that God has made. Yet, the prophet, peace be upon him, explained that they are to be killed.

I believe it is Not the feeling that God will punish them for, but it is the practice of sex with the same gender. As long as they don't practice sex, they are not to be punished by death.

Peace.

I always appreciate your openess about what you believe.

I certainly disagree with what you believe, but this board benefits from having you here to tell us what many muslims believe to be the divine will of God.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:40 PM

30,038 posts, read 30,699,871 times
Yup, that old Mohammed was quite the guy...Spare the pedophiles (he was a pedophile) and kill the gays....Such was wisdom in his day. Too bad there are so many that still follow his "wisdom".

Old 09-22-2011, 02:56 PM

1,298 posts, read 1,851,754 times
Why do people even bother to argue about this subject? (gays) It is what it is. And they are going to be what they are. God is the only one can judge them, they will come to face to face with him, let him do his business. Let us go on about our business...

Old 09-22-2011, 03:01 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,299,884 times
Quote:
Dear Vinylly,

If you ask any sinner muslim, you will find him accepting the punishment he is to get. This is why he is a muslim. But those who refuse (to refuse is different than to escape from the punishment. You can escape, but not refuse) or try to change the rules of God, they are sinner disbelievers.

The difference is that the muslims (those who submit to the Will of God) will get out of Hell, but the disbelievers will not.

Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, suggested that muslims should hide their sinful brothers, but if they show off, the punishment will be due.

Actually, destruction is natural when Peace rules are rejected. But the strainge thing is when I stay under Peace Light, while I have stransgressed His limits. That is an evidence for me that the Peace is Merciful.

Let us seek God's forgiveness and repent to Him and help others to repent.

Also, just a hint due to experience: Isolate yourself from people (at least for hours) to purify yourself for God, you will know in reality what the Peace is (You will not comprehend the Peace as the Peace is Infinit, but you will know about Him what you didn't know before that).

Leave all those who cut off your way to God, and enjoy real life brother.

May Allah doesn't block us from Himself, eventhough we deserve such ever lasting Hell.

Peace.

All I can say is Thank G-d I was not born into Islam....... It is a backwards religion and every time I see a post like this I am all the more convinced it is barbaric.

There are gay people in my family and what you are spewing is a load of......

Old 09-22-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
All I can say is Thank G-d I was not born into Islam....... It is a backwards religion and every time I see a post like this I am all the more convinced it is barbaric.

There are gay people in my family and what you are spewing is a load of......

This is why I appreciate having him post here.

Woodrow would have us believe Islam is as harmless as the Optimist Club. Peace, charity, wash your hands before you eat, etc.

But in just the last three days, Slave to Allah has:

1. Said he thinks it's good to take female sex slaves as booty of war,
2. Implied that we all need to become islamic,
3. Justified violence as a resonse to someone disrespecting Islam, and
4. Said we need to destroy homosexuals.

And you know what? He seems like a nice guy, too. That's the real kicker. He just happens to want to kill gay people and use women as sex slaves, that's all.

Words fail me.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:00 PM

1,807 posts, read 2,100,311 times
Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if Slave to Allah falls under Poe's Law. Religions are silly.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:01 PM

13,856 posts, read 22,257,090 times
On Iran they actually give some gays the the "out" of gender reassignment surgery. Some sort-of Shiite thing of homosexuality means the mind and body are not aligned, or something, so switching the body "fixes" it. Apparently this is religious as they didn't do it before the Islamic Revolution.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iran's 'diagnosed transsexuals'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality