U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 07:04 PM

912 posts, read 697,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreatwork View Post
Thank you!!!
Satan was eternal, the devil was eternal, Lucifer was eternal but if you dont choose good then you cant live forever. Hell is not a physical place in God's universe. If Satan isnt held somewhere in a cosmic prison powerless waiting judgement then he's already ceased to exist. Life in the flesh is an intense short experience. The afterlife is real life. One who has no spiritual counterpart for the afterlife has nothing for them worthy of survival. The body is the vessel of the soul just like the soul is the vessel for the spirit and Spirit life precedes all life.
Oh brother ,so I suppose Mose's and all of Jesus's relatives before he was born are doomed to nothingness....dust in the wind .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 08:01 AM

78 posts, read 187,260 times
Default I was once like you !

are you kinda satanic pal? I think your prefernces are hurtful to peoples faith as a firm bible believer I think joking on someones faith is pure evil. I can say that I'd rather like you to believe in some type of god than to be an atheistic-agnostic-paranoid-sceptic. I hate atheists with a passion I know you believe in reason but when everything is taken away from you including your love, livelyhood, and knowledge all you have is what? Your damn faith. I know I use to be Moderator cut: deleted like you but now i'm a firm believer in god now try to believe I was lost at one time now try to find the the light friend.

Last edited by june 7th; 10-06-2011 at 12:22 PM..

Old 10-04-2011, 08:26 AM

9,415 posts, read 11,279,038 times
Satan isn't real, just like Santa and the Tooth Fairy. When we grow up we leave childish things behind us.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:28 AM

16,301 posts, read 24,237,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch123 View Post
are you kinda satanic pal? I think your prefernces are hurtful to peoples faith as a firm bible believer I think joking on someones faith is pure evil. I can say that I'd rather like you to believe in some type of god than to be an atheistic-agnostic-paranoid-sceptic. I hate atheists with a passion I know you believe in reason but when everything is taken away from you including your love, livelyhood, and knowledge all you have is what? Your damn faith. I know I use to be Moderator cut: orphaned like you but now i'm a firm believer in god now try to believe I was lost at one time now try to find the the light friend.
Satanic I suspect your don't even have a clue what atheism is. It is a clear understand that god and all the minor gods, spooks etc. from the fantasy of religion don't exist either.

I doubt you see the blind stupid hatred your religion has taught you, what a find card carrying willfully ignorant bigot your have become. I bet your bishop is proud, not to mention your spiteful god.

Is your desire for atheists to become practicing delusionalist like you for the simple reason that misery loves company. Sorry, the cost is too high to become a practitioner of willful stupidity and the bigotry and hatred that comes with it.

Last edited by june 7th; 10-06-2011 at 12:23 PM..

Old 10-04-2011, 10:25 AM

Smile is this the make fun of faith square?

Listen religion guides you with discipline respect & loyalty. It helps us cope with reason and creates a more spiritual world. I do know what atheism is it has been aroubd since one of the founders his name was Voltaire: do you know who he is? He was a atheist who believed the bible would be destroyed by the end of his century. Listen his house was turned into a bible store as well as a place of prayer.
Listen your no good than communists and what was their belief? They killed millions in the name of atheism and dis-belief. Faith is something you need your just people who don't see reality. People need to learn faith as a need for reason.
Religion doesn't make you stupid I know more about atheism than you all know combined. In fact all the schools i've been to kids made fun of religion as a dark gleam of hatred.
Religion is important atheism is not a religion its a concept made by people who hated this world and wanted to dis-prove god.

I know many atheists i grew up with many of them they where punks who had no meaning in life and doubted their own existence.
If we truly descended from apes then why are they still around? Why if god doesn't exist is their so much diversity in the world? I believe in intelligent design.
You say god is like the tooth fairy listen if you want to rot in the dirt all the time fine with me just get off this forum and find atheism forums because atheism job is to get away with religion not to talk about it but I know many atheists who believe in crackpot theories that we also can't see with our eyes.
if atoms exist then why can't we see them with our own eyes? Plus this world is way too much complex to have no creator. I am not here to demean you but I come here to fulfill and to help others thats what religion is about it's to help others no matter what religion they are. Love thy neighbor is a universal language for all religions all you are ,are complainers and dis-concerned people who don't believe in hope!
Attached Thumbnails
Battle for the souls of mankind?-1xzgrnmigulvplecbi1olmxupr2z0270.jpg   Battle for the souls of mankind?-madelein_600_c.jpg  

Old 10-04-2011, 10:35 AM

1,751 posts, read 3,275,323 times
Default boredatwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post
Oh brother ,so I suppose Mose's and all of Jesus's relatives before he was born are doomed to nothingness....dust in the wind .
No where did you get that from. You yourself are eternal. In gods eyes you have an eternal destiny. But your flesh doesn't. If you dont want to live forever than who will stop you. Its your fate. If my existence was doomed to this earth theres nothing stopping me from trying to diabolically take over the world tomorrow. The battle for souls is very simple as awakening your fellow man to have faith, not shooting guns and knives. Its so serious bc as you can see from ppl like you, its a very difficult task

Old 10-04-2011, 10:37 AM

Default true meaning of satan

Listen religion guides you with discipline respect & loyalty. It helps us cope with reason and creates a more spiritual world. I do know what atheism is it has been aroubd since one of the founders his name was Voltaire: do you know who he is?
He was a atheist who believed the bible would be destroyed by the end of his century. Listen his house was turned into a bible store as well as a place of prayer.
Listen your no good than communists and what was their belief? They killed millions in the name of atheism and dis-belief. Faith is something you need your just people who don't see reality. People need to learn faith as a need for reason.
Religion doesn't make you stupid I know more about atheism than you all know combined. In fact all the schools i've been to kids made fun of religion as a dark gleam of hatred.
Religion is important atheism is not a religion its a concept made by people who hated this world and wanted to dis-prove god.

I know many atheists i grew up with many of them they where punks who had no meaning in life and doubted their own existence.
If we truly descended from apes then why are they still around? Why if god doesn't exist is their so much diversity in the world? I believe in intelligent design.
You say god is like the tooth fairy listen if you want to rot in the dirt all the time fine with me just get off this forum and find atheism forums because atheism job is to get away with religion not to talk about it but I know many atheists who believe in crackpot theories that we also can't see with our eyes.
if atoms exist then why can't we see them with our own eyes? Plus this world is way too much complex to have no creator. I am not here to demean you but I come here to fulfill and to help others thats what religion is about it's to help others no matter what religion they are. Love thy neighbor is a universal language for all religions all you are ,are complainers and dis-concerned people who don't believe in hope

Do you know the meaning of satan it is not a paticular name but a term in hebrew it means El-samajazael (the adversary) Satan is short for what the book of enoch calls Samjazael(samayel) angel of death whom was part of the watchers. The watchers knew right from wrong today we as humans are starting to do dumb un-disciplined things. We are becoming what our ancestors knew we would become "knowledgable." In fact knowledge came with consequences. Every belief we have in every religion points to soul purpose.

We as humans want to know the truth knowledge comes with consequences. Even the creation of the nuclear bomb was predicted in the verse of Isaiah 17:1 read it for yourself if your that intelligent.

plus it talks about the destruction of damascus one of the key cities that have wanted to destroy Israel for more than 110 years ever since the return of the jews from the great exile 300 years earlier.....

Last edited by moloch123; 10-04-2011 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: giving people a hint on the meaning of this verse..

Old 10-04-2011, 10:58 AM

Wink the book of ezekial tells a truth about the prophets

Ezekial says hell isn't eternal it is a place where your sins are put to the test. It doesn't mention satan yet it does mention that you will be put in a deep sleep to which you will wake up from after the so called tribulation mentioned in the book of ezekial.

Moses is mentioned as a well reknown figure really existed still today people have dedicated their lives including atheists/liberals whom's goal was to find the ark of the covenant and guess what a Judaeo-christian church in Lalibela, Ethiopa are said, to have the ark and tell that it has something mysterious going on here and even the story of the ange gabriel visiting lalibela creating the new jerusalem/new covenant.

This story is considered true and in high belief by the ethiopic churches. One priest claimed to have gotten sick by touching the ark of the covenant and actually got radiation poisoning strange huhh? See watch a video on the history channel and look up the story of the churches of lalibela. If that won't make you a believer then I don't know what will. In fact Ethiopa is mentioned in the bible if you remember the story of solomon and the queen of sheeba.!

Old 10-04-2011, 02:41 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,214,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch123 View Post
Well people have always wanted a savior whom spared you from going to the place known as hell. Hell has many names from Haitees, Masef, underworld, avesta, Diyu, Jahammanam and Naraka. What is the purpose of hell though? Is it a good thing to be put in hell? What if you add all the bad things you have done in life that where criminally terrible? Well since the rise of civilization mankind has wanted to know what is at the end of life. I will tell you amazing stories of the soul and the basis of faith & our souls.

Well how many read the bible and read the inscriptions of what hell looks like? In fact hell is supposably a place of fire & brimstone where our sins will be put to the test yet hell isn't really what the bible in fact describes it entirely. Other books tell of hell in a similar yet more darker place. Hindus believe the "moon" is in fact hell and as our souls are lifted up into the heavens we are put into the moon. Well what in fact is hell to modern day humans? People are too afraid to admit hell is a place where you are tortured for eternity yet does any manuscript say your in hell for eternity? No, in fact the bible does not state you will be put in hell for eternity but only until you accept Jesus or the father as your savior.

Some people say that the church was made to scare people about death this is not true lets go to one of the Apocryphal books: apocalypse of St. Peter:
The Scripture saith that the children which have been exposed (by their parents) are delivered to a care-taking angel by whom they are educated, and made to grow up, and they shall be, it saith, as the faithful of an hundred years old are here (in this life). b. (41. 2) Wherefore also Peter in the Apocalypse saith: And a flash (lightning) of fire leaping from those children and smiting the eyes of the women.

This is a description of what some might say that the text claims that (in this life) claims to show what most scholars believe in a certain type of reincarnation method in which their is more than one heaven or hell. Well even today this book is not considered heretical at all in fact this book is widely accepted just not in the protestant books. this excerpt derives basically in the "ethioptic" canaan. This text is in fact quite scary in a sense. Yet in a way it makes you think why all the things i've done wrong I deserve this?

Well lets go to another text the koran what is their term of hell? They also believe a theology thats in the apocalypse of Peter that you won't be in hell for eternity. Muslims believe in hell and they call it Masef or Jahr. They believe the "dijaal" or deciever will make you worship him but the belief in islam is that you are in fact in an eternal sleep until the day of Judgement where you will most likely go to heaven and be forgiven by "allah" during the end times. In fact christians looked at this muslim theology and considered them as heretics because Allah demanded the killing of non-muslims.

Even the first, christians where against murder. A document at the council of Nicea was written that contained many reasons why many books where banned it wasn't just because they where heretic but because they demanded "murder" & "hate". In fact much of the books that where destroyed contained racist yet bias ideas towards Jews, as well as other races isn't that a little peculiar? Well back to the battle for the souls.

The bhuddist tradition of hell is a lot more similar to the christian hell than the hindu tradition. Reincarnation was miniaturized to a minimal idea. The Bhuddist hell is very horrifying in fact it is bloody and contains monsterous creatures live in a place called "diyu" the god of death of bhuddism is known as "Yama" yet "yama" is considered mainly of Japanese myth it also derives from chinese bhuddist myth with the other name "mara". Much of bhuddist myth teaches their are many hells including many underworlds. They also teach that every soul "chakra" has a means to have a heaven or hell imbalmed into our minds. So heaven & hell is in us all.

Another religion known as "Zoroastrianism" is a persian religion in which hell is given a whole new meaning. In zoroastrianism you chose where you want to go. Really you get to choose where you want to go? In fact Zoraastrianism is a very old faith once the rival of islam it contained many followers even till today with over 250,000 members. Its belief in hell is simple Hell is called "avesta" is a place where your soul is torture to where you become a demon. Zorastrianism is chosen by good faith in one god "ahura mazda" whom will show you the light. Then you can go to heaven. Zoroastrianism is a very religion to which the good and evil are chosen.

You choose your faith?
There is no such thing as a soul.

Old 10-04-2011, 06:27 PM

Smile what is a soul I know!

it is what makes us as humans know right from wrong. As animals don't know of such a thing god/supreme being gave us what the beasts of the earth did not have "a soul." Nobody knows the exact defintion of a soul yet throughout history it has had many names I will name many chakra(bhuddist/chinese) , Sawel(english) true translation, solus(latin), ziel(dutch) in arabic its called Hazeelek(soul.) You haven't looked at the true definition of soul it doesn't mean anything your thinking of it blaintly means to "know right from wrong."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality