U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 12:51 PM

899 posts, read 1,680,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
look closer it's a multi dimensional image,, i see the baboons bum too>> it's right on top of the face..
So who are you trying to convince..... and why?

First we're asked, "who does this image look like, jesus or muhammad??>or the devil"

Now you tell us that you too see a baboons bum? What's the game?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 03:31 PM

16,301 posts, read 24,224,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post

First we're asked, "who does this image look like, jesus or muhammad??>or the devil"

Perhaps to show the wishful ignorance of all the Cheetos's and pieces of burnt toast, and kudzu growing up a pole that are interpreted as a sign of jc's existence.

Lots of people have seen a baboons butt, but no one has seen jc

Old 10-15-2011, 03:47 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,441,973 times
My view is that there is no image unless we want a sign for doing the subject of the rest of anybody grouped to love the beauty: (that God gifted to the world) for perfect work-a-day virtue and following.

Come on: Obermann stuff.

Old 10-15-2011, 05:45 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,695,444 times
Quote:

it's an optical illusion,, where as i see a face with a turban or two praying hands,, someone screams "i see a baboons but,, after closer examination<> what looks like a turban or two praying hands, now looks like it could be a baboons but sitting on top of the faces head.. at least 12 people have seen it in person and all have seen the face that i'm talking about.. the face in the big pics is almost as visible as the face in the real piece of wood... i can clearly see it in the pics..> but thats me<

Old 10-16-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Perhaps to show the wishful ignorance of all the Cheetos's and pieces of burnt toast, and kudzu growing up a pole that are interpreted as a sign of jc's existence.

Lots of people have seen a baboons butt, but no one has seen jc
I have no "wishful ignorance" to see the face of a mythical figure nor anything else... I'm merely trying to understand what game the OP is playing.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
it's an optical illusion,, where as i see a face with a turban or two praying hands,, someone screams "i see a baboons but,, after closer examination<> what looks like a turban or two praying hands, now looks like it could be a baboons but sitting on top of the faces head.. at least 12 people have seen it in person and all have seen the face that i'm talking about.. the face in the big pics is almost as visible as the face in the real piece of wood... i can clearly see it in the pics..> but thats me<

Why not just upload a picture of the flames or a settled down lighting fire.... or perhaps a cloud formation. Many will see all sorts of things there too. If this is the first time you've seen similar in a piece of cut wood then you haven't seen many pieces of cut wood.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:39 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,275,769 times
Well I have no clue what the real Jesus, Mohammed looked like but I can imagine what a demon and/or a devil would look like. In my imaginaion, the way clouds can sometimes seem like the have familiar shapes, it does look like a person with their hand in front under their chin and a nose holding something over her their head. Somehow in my imagination I can picture a female with her head sort of looking down with a kerchief over her head, but not a vivid image or pretty one.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:10 AM

16,301 posts, read 24,224,691 times
Quote:
I have no "wishful ignorance" to see the face of a mythical figure nor anything else... I'm merely trying to understand what game the OP is playing.
Oh perhaps a little mischief and mockery

Old 10-16-2011, 10:41 AM

7,330 posts, read 12,544,110 times
Since he used this in his thread title, I think (hope) he wasn't that serious about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality