U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 AM

2,333 posts, read 2,448,162 times

Advertisements

Well: actually it sometimes it would seem like rules for consequent conversation or dialogue of working business.

But just rules:

The Nature of Man (the jihad of Christianity);

Being Tidy is the for the quality of Peace. And it is in the nature of human being to be fastidious.

Being clean is for the quality of Working. And it fails at profitable judgments for the market of exchanging wealth. It is unnatural and leads to the sustaining development of the entrepreneurs environmental concepts.

Being neighbourly is the quality of Distrust. And it succeeds at honest falling of the decisions of more war.

Being refusal at curing therapy is the means of evolution and the probable trip in an ambulance for the freedom of contingency.

Being acceptant of the other's lordship for the determination of natural Law is politically considered to becoming like Justice for the Progress of Man.

Evolution occurs when all of the above circumvented and to Becoming the pure behaviourist indifference to new worldly Time.

Revolution is decisted from by realizing that the time passed for the whole past-future is abstract and never anything for the factual necessities of Life. But revolution is self-realized in the confidence of unnatural Sin amongst one-another to the exclusion of anything to being a part of nature.

This is my Jihad. We find ourselves in the midst of the Nature for certainly being part with, if not the natural, then the supernatural.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 09:41 AM

8,692 posts, read 11,466,591 times
That's some syntax you're using. Good luck on that jihad, or whatever you've got going there. Do you really talk like this or is this from a random paragraph generator? It looks like it because you have numerous word combinations that do not go together, thus losing any vestige of a coherent thought. You want to try this again?

Old 10-04-2011, 10:19 AM

I take my time, but my knowledge is trying to be anti-metaphorical by Existentialist type lessons.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:38 AM

5,219 posts, read 7,966,608 times
Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:44 AM

Hey, a chinese guy. You are greedy for that oil NOW?

Any Nigerians? We should start shipping cars there for more and more dealerships. Agreed? Everybody?

It's not there is no practical answer to this and that question; it's that it is claimed by the government that there really IS NO GREYSTOKE (like Tarzan; maybe Dawkins can still convince thou) DEVIL involved. It is more like a CIVIL LIBERTIES devil of rascists going to Washington to decide the right (notice RIGHT) agency to resolve the state of market economics.

Last edited by tgnostic; 10-04-2011 at 10:57 AM..

Old 10-04-2011, 01:08 PM

40,057 posts, read 29,813,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
And as in uffish thought he stood
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood
And burbled as it came!

I do notice an amount of burbling in this thread; apparently, you've noticed it too.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:29 PM

8,692 posts, read 11,466,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
And as in uffish thought he stood
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood
And burbled as it came!

I do notice an amount of burbling in this thread; apparently, you've noticed it too.
O fili mi boni bella bominos forbiscum boni sellam ales dominus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality