U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 10:03 AM

6 posts, read 9,043 times

Advertisements

It is God of Our Lady Mary, during her pregnancy by several orders of Christ, and the irony is that science has come to prove the validity of these teachings of God and the medical benefits of the fetus and the mother ... To read ....

Every day, scientists reveal new facts to prove sincerity of every word in the Quran, and today Consider the story of Our Lady Mary, peace be upon her when she became pregnant that our master Jesus peace be upon him, and she felt upset and sadness, what her God to do? And seen how modern science to divine these tips?
To read the text of the Qur'an, Allah says: ((23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."
(24) But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
(25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates. * Vkla and drink and villages kind of people you see either one Vcoli I have vowed to Suma Rahman will speak today INSEA) [Maryam: 23-26].

God wanted to make the creation of the miracle of Christ's peace be upon him sent Gabriel to Mary, Our Lady peace be upon him Abashrha Jesus came to bear it without a father, the power of God Almighty, but sad very sad, how people with this child's face is pure disinfectant? And what do you say to them is not married yet? But leave it to Allah alone in this situation? Does God give up believing slaves?

God Almighty knows that grief harm the fetus Venhaha grief and said to her (not to grieve), and he knows that the movement and sport light of the mother Useful told her to shake the trunk (and shake the trunk of The Palm), and he knows that the best food for pregnant mothers is the dates for its content of elements essential food he told her to eat this fruit, he said: (fall fresh ripe dates upon you * Vkla and drink), and he knows that the psychological impact on the fetus told her to rejoice and acknowledge the same, he said: (and villages in kind) ... Now, Do you agree with this divine guidance of modern science?

If the Quran is written by Muhammad peace be upon him can never come with accurate information consistent with research conducted by scientists in the modern era, but if these teachings scientifically valid, it means that her house is God, and that the Almighty has made these verses miracles manifested in the era of science to prove that the Koran is the word of God. And now to this new scientific studies:
A new British study confirms that stress hurts the fetus
Scientific research found that women's vulnerability to psychological stress during pregnancy may make the baby more susceptible to asthma risk. This confirmed previous studies that the troubled mental state of the mother pregnant hurt the fetus was hit by defects, may affect the level of intelligence.

I found the study conducted by researchers from the University of Bristol said that the impact of "stress severe" on the stand, had been born to the risk of asthma, and by 60 per cent, and add the results of the study, published in "Journal of Immunology and Allergy," the evidence available and increasing the pressure psychological factors may be one of the environmental detachment of asthma attacks among those most likely, genetically, to the disease.

The researchers believe that women receive the necessary treatment of stress and tension during pregnancy, it may be an effective way to control asthma. Says Professor John Henderson, who led the study, "Of course, the natural response of the body during exposure to pressure, is the secretion of various hormones may have an impact on the fetus and the immune system has during its development."
Scientists believe that the increased secretion of the body of the hormone "cortisol - cortisol" during pregnancy due to stress or exposure to severe nerve compression, may affect the growth of the natural immune system of the fetus. It is noted that the "cortisol" is a hormone secreted by the adrenal gland, and plays an important role in the functions of most parts of the body, almost falling under the influence of tension or pressure, raises the levels of depression, which will affect negatively on the overall health of the body
U.S. study confirms that exercise is important for pregnant mothers
See the recent study that the practice of physical exercises for pregnant may improve the health of the fetus and help prevent cot deaths. Says Linda May, from the "University of Kansas City," which paper was presented at the conference "Biology test," which was held in New Orleans, said the exercises help in the prevention and mortality of the Nativity, as it helps in the growth of the nervous system, where researchers believe that it causes behind the phenomenon that standing of science is unable to interpret or find ways to prevent it. The researchers found that the pulse of the fetus in the uterus down and improve his breathing, if the mother is physically active.

They divided the holder of 26 posts in the study, aged between the ages of 20 and 35, into two parts, the group assigned to the first medium to do exercises such as walking, running or cycling for half an hour three times a week. The second group did not engage in any physical exercise. Achieved many of the studies the process now of how closely the nervous system of infants and the phenomenon of cot death, which is the number one killer of infants under the age of 12 months.
Studies confirm that the dates is useful for the mother and child
Through the study of the installation dates and its content of materials and nutrients shows that diet is ideal for the expectant mother, arguing that some researchers that the dates helps shrink the muscles of the uterus, which facilitates the process of birth, which is easily absorbed and beneficial to the intestines, which is beneficial to the fetus as well as containing vitamins and minerals necessary for growth fetus.
A study conducted by the National Institute for Research that the impact of prevention in health dates back to fit a wide range of nutrients, notably iron, magnesium, and vitamin group (b) and fluoride, which exceed in the Dates for other fruits five times.

Dates contain vitamin C, protein, sugars by 85 percent, and fats, fiber, amino acids stimulate chemical reactions, and called on Egypt to study the need to enter dates in the diets of children because it gives them more of the sugars needed to generate energy. The study showed that the dates or dried dates help protect against cancer, tooth decay and strengthens the optic nerve. As the dates laxative, it is necessary for pregnant women before delivery to clean the colon and intestines and to facilitate delivery.

Sadness harm the fetus during its growth
A recent study confirms that the stress and grief experienced by the mother during pregnancy adversely affects the fetus, and may lead to serious birth defects. Researchers are advised to enjoy a good psychological status of the mother and to be optimistic about any aspect of her sadness and depression.

The question now, my beloved:
After these scientific studies do not doubt its accuracy, we can say that the Quran corresponds to modern science:
1 - Scientists have found that grief harm the fetus, and so is God of Our Lady Mary, do not grieve He said to her: ((24) But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.) [Mary: 24].
2 - and mainstream scientists in their studies that the movement and light exercise are useful for the mother and fetus, and this is what God has commanded of Our Lady Mary said to her: (And shake the trunk of The Palm), did not tell her Balqaud or lack of movement, but to exert some physical activity.
3 - and scientists are advised pregnant mother eating grains of wet, Ansahunha optimism and joy, and God is Our Lady Mary to eat wet and Ttfael and rejoice and acknowledge the same, he said: ((25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates. * Vkla and drink and villages in kind) [Maryam: 25-26].

Not to see the full congruence between the verses of the Koran and what scientists recently determined? This indicates not match that the Quran does not contradict science and scientific facts? This is what we were told by God when he commanded us reflecting on the Qur'an, to realize that the Koran had been from other than Allah, we have seen the contradictions and differences, the Almighty says: ((82) Then do they not reflect upon the Qur 'n? If it had been from [any] other than All h, they would have found within it much contradiction.) [women: 82]. and the rest of the interview
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 03:18 PM

3,488 posts, read 3,153,023 times
I'm sorry - could you give a little more details? I'm a litle unclear on what you're trying to say in your very brief post.

Are you claiming now that Lois Lane is actually the Virgin Mary - reborn? Because that would match perfectly with a previous thread we discussed.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:28 PM

Dear brother, Thank you for your question and answer

That God sent the Angel Gabriel to preach Mary a child is born without a father and those surprise her so moved away from the city for the duration of pregnancy and become sad and lonely and tired of pregnancy so sent her God King Jibril left her and tell her what it was doing that shake the trunk and down the dates and erosion thus, it is the sport of physical and stronger food at the same time it is important for a pregnant woman
I can answer to any question from you as you like God guided you to the right

Old 10-04-2011, 08:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTMqDpXLvII

Old 10-06-2011, 12:10 AM

But you didn't answer my question. God may have guided me to the light, but I'm still in the dark...

Old 10-06-2011, 02:27 AM

7,088 posts, read 12,709,794 times
Dates in the story of Mary

Dang!!! I've read the buybull several times but do not remember a reference to Mary having any dates.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:37 AM

10,303 posts, read 10,399,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlen View Post
Dear brother, Thank you for your question and answer

That God sent the Angel Gabriel to preach Mary a child is born without a father and those surprise her so moved away from the city for the duration of pregnancy and become sad and lonely and tired of pregnancy so sent her God King Jibril left her and tell her what it was doing that shake the trunk and down the dates and erosion thus, it is the sport of physical and stronger food at the same time it is important for a pregnant woman
I can answer to any question from you as you like God guided you to the right
Can anyone translate this into understandable English for me?

Old 10-06-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Can anyone translate this into understandable English for me?
Ha ha! It seems to be some good advice that pregnant women should stay healthy and eat well!

And instead of it being taught by the Juicer Man - it was taught by some Angel. "The Gabril Fruit Shake Machine has everything you need for your immaculately-conceived health-needs! BUY TODAY!"

Gabril and Mary? See below:

Old 10-07-2011, 07:19 AM

6 posts, read 6,825 times
Should be talking about Mary and Jesus peace be upon the Messenger of Gabriel revelation to the prophets way better than this

The two sacred to be talking to respect them

Old 10-07-2011, 07:37 AM

439 posts, read 468,654 times

the above fruit is very useful when the pangs of childbirth come to the woman .
eating the fresh ripe dates helps pregnant women for smooth delivery and reduce the bleeding.
this advice is from Allah the one who created the woman .

16 And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East,

17 And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

18 She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art Allah-fearing.

19 He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

20 She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste?

21 He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

22 And she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place.

23 And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died ere this and had become a thing of naught, forgotten!

24 Then (one) cried unto her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Thy Lord hath placed a rivulet beneath thee,

25 And shake the trunk of the palm-tree toward thee, thou wilt cause ripe dates to fall upon thee.

26 So eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any mortal.

27 Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.

28 O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.

29 Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy?

30 He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,

31 And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,

32 And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.

33 Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

34 Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

35 It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

Quran 19 .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality