U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2011, 12:54 AM

335 posts, read 314,683 times

Advertisements

I posted this a month or so ago on the books section. The moderator said that wasn't supposed to be done.

I posted it because I know the writer.

It seemed funny to me that they closed it out because you cannot promote such a thing in that forum. Yet here, links to sermons, exposures, and videos are posted all the time.

While it is a book, and is for sale, the information is quite interesting.

It exposes allah as not being the same God mentioned in the bible, and it shows how people are either manipulated by religion to follow a specific course, or follow other man-made doctrines of humanism and secularism. Both are the same, just in different disguises.

He has some good links to his site.

Books & Reviews - Religion Exposed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 03:03 AM

2,447 posts, read 2,575,917 times
It's not difficult at all to expose religion. Most of us started young and it was downhill from there.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:33 AM

15,511 posts, read 12,527,326 times
I have often found when a book title has the word "EXPOSED" in it you are going to find a conspiracy theory. While they can be interesting reading, one must use their own judgement and try to sort out facts from misconceptions.

One of my favorite quotes, sadly I can not remember the source: "No statement, including this one, is completely true or completely false."

Old 10-06-2011, 05:47 AM

7 posts, read 10,144 times
Hello Driftwood2011,

Thank you so...ooo much for sharing about this book. In fact I was looking for something to read on this kind of subject. I've already ordered it from amazon. I'll definitely post my review here after completing the book.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I have often found when a book title has the word "EXPOSED" in it you are going to find a conspiracy theory. While they can be interesting reading, one must use their own judgement and try to sort out facts from misconceptions.

One of my favorite quotes, sadly I can not remember the source: "No statement, including this one, is completely true or completely false."
I have my own copy and have read it cover to cover.

No conspiracy theories, no "Davinci Code." It is more in line with a reference type book covering a little bit about religious and secular belief systems.

Since it is non-fiction, it has many foot notes for referenced material. It even talks about your muslim genies.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaml View Post
Hello Driftwood2011,

Thank you so...ooo much for sharing about this book. In fact I was looking for something to read on this kind of subject. I've already ordered it from amazon. I'll definitely post my review here after completing the book.
You're welcome.

If you don't post on the forum, just pm me with your comments and I will pass them on.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:30 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,704,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood2011 View Post
You're welcome.

If you don't post on the forum, just pm me with your comments and I will pass them on.

i learned at age 9 that something was just not right about mainstream religions

if the "if" god exist??> it's me and him,, no words in books will do,,, want me own proof

Old 10-06-2011, 02:08 PM

6,913 posts, read 4,303,948 times
exposing allah as not being the god mentioned in the bible is like exposing jesus as not being the god mentioned in the old testament.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality