U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 12:31 AM

6,958 posts, read 4,317,951 times

Advertisements

All the Enemies of God are visible. But the mind is a powerful thing, it can make a hell out of heaven, and a heaven out of hell. This is why the Devil resides in man's hearts. God is good and God is LOVE, God is not the monster that wishes for you to cling to your earthly desires. Live your life and love it, be thankful to God and stop annoying us with your need to have this world placate to you!

Old 10-13-2011, 09:53 AM

289 posts, read 261,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by acts_2_christian View Post
your self righteousness stinks. What you believe has no bearing on reality. Hell is still real, you're still going. So when you are face to face with the prince of darkness, try telling him he isnt real
"I'm right and you're wrong...." Talk about a grand example of self-righteousness; thanks for demonstrating for us.

You may wish to stand in front of the mirror and repeat the bolded sentence a few times, because, at least for me, the irony of this statement being used by a "believer" against a non-believer is almost too much to be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts_2_christian
His strategy is to make you think he isnt real but I know he is.
No, you don't. You believe he is...there is a difference. Frankly, I'm rather surprised that, as a Christian, you don't understand that; this is one of the bedrock principles of Christianity.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:12 AM

6,824 posts, read 4,884,971 times
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Matthew 7:6-8

Matthew 10:12-15

12And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." Colossians 2:8

Old 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM

91 posts, read 80,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
LOL

Yeah that bit you quoted doesn't really jive with the whole "Hate the sin, love the sinner" schtick, does it Raf?

I do hate the sin and love the sinner.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:13 PM

9,415 posts, read 11,302,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by acts_2_christian View Post
we dont push down women. Homosexuals, yes because that is an abomination and honestly they make my skin crawl and I cant stand having one near me.
Nasty case of bigotry you have there.

Typical ridiculous quasi christian ranting. As if your jesus would be proud of your haughty stance and vile way of treating other people, as witnessed by your attacks on people on this forum.

Poor example of a christian if ever I saw one.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:31 PM

91 posts, read 80,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Calling people names and saying they are vile and perverted is not love. It is bigotry and hatefulness. Who the hell are you, some mere man, to tell believers what they should and shouldn't believe?

You are arrogant and pretty obnoxious.

And not worth my time that's for sure.

sorry you feel that way. I will pray for you.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:54 PM

7,788 posts, read 10,461,224 times
This thread, folks, is done.

Very, very done.

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality