Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 07:51 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,553 times

Advertisements

Sometimes, particularly religious, arguments prefer that one assumes the consequences of his actions resoundingly with a "mind made up". But the value of formalizing the condition for the "mind made up" needs a judgment to be discusses for the bias, or may it be said, the arbitrary deduction taken into control of that mind. Really, people is it always good to say you have soul inside your mind (brain with the inner context of a cortex, where the nervous impulses are ultimately at a freedom) for the actions that make you literally responsible and concernful for the sinning element (if you like that instead)? We would have to go to consider the argument stemming for knowledge which is accepted in the conditions of the historical. People are at existence with an opinion for self-responsibility for a mutually recognized Responsibility. That way possession is thought in a different way and the Soul ultimately becomes a value judged in it's own esteem of knowledge. But to creatively determine we each one of us have a soul independently of the consequences is a folly for failure in good judgement that one's bias was correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
Sometimes, particularly religious, arguments prefer that one assumes the consequences of his actions resoundingly with a "mind made up". But the value of formalizing the condition for the "mind made up" needs a judgment to be discusses for the bias, or may it be said, the arbitrary deduction taken into control of that mind. Really, people is it always good to say you have soul inside your mind (brain with the inner context of a cortex, where the nervous impulses are ultimately at a freedom) for the actions that make you literally responsible and concernful for the sinning element (if you like that instead)? We would have to go to consider the argument stemming for knowledge which is accepted in the conditions of the historical. People are at existence with an opinion for self-responsibility for a mutually recognized Responsibility. That way possession is thought in a different way and the Soul ultimately becomes a value judged in it's own esteem of knowledge. But to creatively determine we each one of us have a soul independently of the consequences is a folly for failure in good judgement that one's bias was correct.

Too late. You all have a soul. Maybe the book of Job.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:00 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
^ "You all" and not "we." Are you excluding yourself?

Old 10-21-2011, 11:02 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
How can he exclude himself when he is generally the only one that knows what he's talking about?

Old 10-21-2011, 01:04 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,185,132 times
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Old 10-21-2011, 08:23 PM

I'm personally am ashamed of myself when I talk, but i suppose that is not always the same as articulating the written word. Maybe I should also add that the soulless expression counts most for the real Ego in you, and the soul can be literally in an artistically written work. But thank you, catman, for defending me. You are the only one here. Am I right?

Old 10-21-2011, 08:52 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,624 times
Tgnostic,

Could you do me a favor and write the post both in your original language and in English?

I know that may seem like a lot of work, but it would be very helpful for those of us who don't quite understand what you mean.

We could use our own translations services to help us understand what you mean.

Thanks

Tgnostic,

Pourriez-vous me faire une faveur et écrire le poste tant dans votre langue originale et en anglais? Je sais que cela peut paraître comme beaucoup de travail, mais il serait très utile pour ceux d'entre nous qui ne comprenons pas très bien ce que vous voulez dire. Nous pourrions utiliser nos propres traductions services pour nous aider à comprendre ce que vous voulez dire. Grâce

Old 10-21-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Tgnostic,

Could you do me a favor and write the post both in your original language and in English?

I know that may seem like a lot of work, but it would be very helpful for those of us who don't quite understand what you mean.

We could use our own translations services to help us understand what you mean.

Thanks

I'm sorry to say, might not be Christian or Muslim, but the language might be Mathematics. LOL.

Old 10-21-2011, 08:58 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,925,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
Huh?

Old 10-21-2011, 09:02 PM

Pretty good, huh?! If I were to say that to a difficult security situation at Washington Dullas Airport would that create problems?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality