U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 01:28 PM

5,426 posts, read 5,568,370 times

Advertisements

I understands the anti-christ wants to switch to a cashless society, kind of like the new Google Wallet, only based on some sort of skin tattoo. I think that's a pretty creative way to fight fraud, so he's sounding good so far.

I think I'm with him on Palistinian statehood, if I understand correctly.

But before I know if I would vote for him I would want to know a little bit more about how he stands on illegal immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 PM

15,511 posts, read 12,502,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryj View Post
And if we look at 333 in reverse it's EEE, and if we look a t 777 upside down it LLL, so what is that suppose to mean. We can take anything out of context and make it if that in which we choose.
And if we turn the 710 cap on our car engine upside down we discover it is the OIL cap.

Oh de 7734 wid it, I ain't no good et mathermaticals

Old 10-13-2011, 02:00 PM

11,798 posts, read 21,341,330 times
707 upside down...LOL. That's my take on the original post. Numerology is somewhat entertaining, but to put any stock in it is absurd.

Old 10-13-2011, 02:47 PM

30,038 posts, read 30,666,192 times
Herman Cain is a simpleton who plays too much Sim City....The 9-9-9 plan is the tax used in that computer game...It's not really his at all.

Quote:
Presidential hopeful Herman Cain has jumped to the top of Republican polls thanks to a bold tax scheme called the "999 Plan." But it'd be even bolder if Sim City hadn't come up with the idea eight years ago.
Read more: Herman Cain’s ’999 Plan’ Looks a Lot Like Sim City’s 999 Plan - Techland - TIME.com

Old 10-13-2011, 03:00 PM

A simpleton with a Bachelor in Mathmatics and a Masters in Computer Science, who worked in the simple field of ballistics for the Navy, and then then pulled the simple trick of rising through the ranks to become the CEO of Godfather Pizza, bringing it back into the black from the edge of bankruptcy, and then did a simple term on the board of the Federal Reserve.

I may not vote for him, but he's anything but simple

Old 10-13-2011, 03:29 PM

40 posts, read 47,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
A simpleton with a Bachelor in Mathmatics and a Masters in Computer Science, who worked in the simple field of ballistics for the Navy, and then then pulled the simple trick of rising through the ranks to become the CEO of Godfather Pizza, bringing it back into the black from the edge of bankruptcy, and then did a simple term on the board of the Federal Reserve.

Perhaps his background suggests he should have smarts. My question is, when will he show it? So far, he's sounded about as intuitive as my 4-year-old. "When I'm president, all bills will be 3 pages." Huh???

Old 10-13-2011, 03:43 PM

15,511 posts, read 12,502,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipFlask View Post
Perhaps his background suggests he should have smarts. My question is, when will he show it? So far, he's sounded about as intuitive as my 4-year-old. "When I'm president, all bills will be 3 pages." Huh???
"When I'm president, all bills will be 3 pages."

Maybe he is talking about his lunch expense account.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:48 PM

30,038 posts, read 30,666,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post

Early senility? If he is so smart why did he get his tax plan from a computer game? A plan that cannot work.

An Analysis of Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 Plan | Grumpy Politico

Old 10-13-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Early senility? If he is so smart why did he get his tax plan from a computer game? A plan that cannot work.

An Analysis of Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 Plan | Grumpy Politico

When you say, "can not work" do you mean "can not work to get him from obscurity to a lead in the primaries", or do you mean, "can not work" like so many of the other unrealistic promises made on the campaign stop?

Crazy like a fox.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:58 PM

He's nothing if not a marketer. And I think people may have over sold this "rich people aren't paying their fair share" Warren Buffet line of logic. Because he is countering that by creating a "fair" tax policy, by the very terms and logic currently being used by Obama to argue against the capital gains tax rate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality