U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 11:07 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,703,040 times

Advertisements

smash=====>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 06:54 AM

40,057 posts, read 29,731,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptoid Humidian View Post
I wish someone would delete that stupid looking picture of the Hulk. How do people buy into that ridiculous superhero crap anyways? It looks like something that would appeal to a 5 year old! Geez!
Hint: you'll never guess what you're opening yourself up for, when you comment about something being ridiculous.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:53 AM

1,973 posts, read 3,631,980 times
Ok, fair enough. I've opened myself up for a bit of criticism. But I'm not going down without a fight. I wanted people to do a little work to figure out why I selected those specific pictures and videos. I didn't want to have to spoon feed you the information with out any work on your part. At the same time, I don't want to sound condescending, but are you folks at least familiar the Masonic reference to the Three Unworthy Craftsmen?

Old 10-17-2011, 07:56 AM

12,904 posts, read 18,462,351 times
Quote:
Ok, fair enough. I've opened myself up for a bit of criticism. But I'm not going down without a fight. I wanted people to do a little work to figure out why I selected those specific pictures and videos. I didn't want to have to spoon feed you the information with out any work on your part. At the same time, I don't want to sound condescending, but are you folks at least familiar the Masonic reference to the Three Unworthy Craftsmen?
um.... you're mad that pop music is more popular than Mozart or Pink Floyd?

Old 10-17-2011, 08:59 AM

10,494 posts, read 10,073,570 times
Quote:
Who never became master of their craft, do you count yourself among the three?

Old 10-17-2011, 09:10 AM

10,290 posts, read 10,391,525 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Who never became master of their craft, do you count yourself among the three?
Of course we are aware of that reference. My question is WHY you would create a post using such a reference in a Religion and Philosophy forum. I'm not going to put any effort at all into trying to understand the meaningless strings of words you posted. If you want to say in plain English what you are trying to say, without the condescending attitude, I might be willing to listen.

(Ditto what ptsum said.)

Old 10-17-2011, 10:44 AM

LOL! No. I picked the Mozart thing simply because that was an awesome picture and that Venetian mask looked damn sinister! I also liked the arrangement of that picture with the sunburst pattern coming from the robed figure on his tri-fold hat. The overall shape of the image from the edges of his silhouette on the bottom to the glowing sunburst was suggestive of your classic pyramid with the all seeing eye which I thought might spin a few heads!

I wanted something with a Venetian mask to suggest the anonymity of the people who are currently revolting. That was also a strong theme in the third music video. It is also coincidental that Mozart was a well known Freemason and he composed his most famous work, a play called The Magic Flute as a magnum opus to the tradition and rituals he learned from the Masons.

I've watched that play myself, and I have to admit that there's a hell of a lot of stuff in there that just went right over my head.

The name Amadeus means "Loved by God" or "God's Chosen", so there's that.

I felt that that his image, with his Venetian mask, his menacing silhouette with arms outstretched in presentation, would be a fantastic image to preside over the intro which is the reference to the Slaying of Hiram Abiff, the Architect of the Temple, by the Three Unworthy Craftsmen.

In this case, the Three Unworthy Craftsmen, at least to me, represent the blind force and anger of the unrestrained, undisciplined, untrained, and unschooled masses which are clamoring and plotting to take down the system. It is a direct reference to the possible future violent state of the OWS protesters and to the rioters in Europe.

They are "Unworthy" Craftsmen because they had a craft (Their jobs and trades), but they were not the Architects of the system for which their entire state of existence was predicated on.

The "Architects of the Temple" are the businessmen, bankers, the financiers and the inventors. They are the ones who will be supplying the iphones and other communication that the flash mobs will seek to use against them in the political smash.

The three music videos I presented ranged from the almost silly to the strange and menacing, arranged by timeline from the early 80's, to the early 2000's, to the very recent. While frivolous by their outside appearance, they all feature a similarly disturbing running theme which is very reminiscent of the gangs in A Clockwork Orange, where the young get on to the old, the lower classes get on to the upper classes, and the strong get on to the weak in an increasing crescendo of tempo and intensity as the three videos progress.

The videos for Devo and the New Radicals, while being "light and bouncy" have lyrics that speak of massive violent revolts and people seeking underground shelters, and by the third video from the Kaiser Chiefs, the menace is only thinly restrained. By this third video, the unrestrained youth have donned Venetian animal masks and hunt people down in packs without mercy, which represents the spiraling descent of the greater part of the surviving humanity into a primal animal state with seemingly no hope for their future.

The term "Enantiodromia" means a running process of reversal, a polarity shift. I have used it to refer to the reversal of the current systems of thought, of wealth, and of social order as the natural order seeks a new correction towards balance.

In this scenario, as symbolized by the release of animals from their cages, Nature is dominant, at least temporarily until we learn to find a balance.

As the youth degenerate to an animal state to tear down the very system that incubated them the situation seems hopeless, but a subtle reversal is taking place.

An Enantiodromia.

Within each thing is contained the seed of its opposite. The Yin to the Yang.

Applied force has Inertia. Electromagnetic propulsion has Inductive Reactance.

From within this mob of humanity which has degenerated to thuggery, a man will arise. A "Stone which was rejected by the builders" will become the cornerstone of the new "Temple". A "Rough hewn Ashlar" from the very rabble that tore down the system. This man and his group will herald the beginning of the redemption for humankind.

He will be the Christ which was spoken of, the Kalki Avatar, the Maitreyah. He will be the Blue Star Kachina, the Quetzalcoatl and Viracocha and Pahana that was spoken of by the indigenous people of America and Mesoamerica.

This will herald the birth of a new social/economic/religious order that will have no continuity connecting it to the one before it. It will be as different from the current schema as the Monarch Caterpillar is from the butterfly.

People have often suggested and interpreted that the New Order of The Ages will be symbolized by the Capstone with its All Seeing Eye, being placed on the unfinished Pyramid.

I say that is exactly false.

The Capstone NEVER gets placed on the Pyramid but remains aloft, and separate from the foundation that preceded it. The Capstone is Qadosh ("קדוש") to borrow a Hebrew word. It is Holy, which is to say, it is set aside and reserved from all that which has preceded it.

The gulf between that Capstone and the unfinished Pyramid cannot be bridged. Between lies the emptiness of the destruction of old systems as "Heaven and Earth hold their silence for the span of half an hour" during the period of the Enantiodromia while the tuning reaches its crescendo.

By the fact that it is virtually impossible to see to the other side of the singularity which is caused by the collision of ideas, technology and social structures with their opposites, the future remains unwritten. Our very concept of Time itself may change, once this tuning and resynchronization have begun.

This is why I have chosen my last picture which is symbolic of our approach to the unknown. The Oz factor. It is to convey a sense of danger tempered with hope.

Last edited by Reptoid Humidian; 10-17-2011 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: Edited for clarity on the capstone interpretation.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:48 AM

And yes, I would count myself amongst the Unworthy Craftsmen! Also I do apologize for coming off as arrogant.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:17 AM

10,290 posts, read 10,391,525 times
Based on your references to the bankers and the Occupiers, maybe you should have started this thread in the Politics & Other Controversies forum. I fail to see the connection to Religion or Philosophy.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:43 AM

It deals directly with Mayan and Christian prophecies. The Bible makes reference to the moneychangers. Does that make it political and not religious? Religious issues dominate human behavior and social order. I think there is a meeting ground between the philosophical, the religious, the social, and the political realms.

Last edited by Reptoid Humidian; 10-17-2011 at 11:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or