Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 02:38 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,010,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know it seems that the closer we get to this infamous date (12-21-12), the more crazy ideas and ridiculous predictions come out of the woodwork....... Me, I'm just going to sit back and watch all those crazy people become real depressed when nothing happens.....
I don't think anyone is going to be disappointed if nothing happens. It if is laughable but....the Mayans certainly weren't dummies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
The sad part is that we all know that this date is the end of a 5,000 year cycle. How old is the Earth; 4.5 billion years old? So um, how many of these cycles has the Earth survived? Do the math. My point exactly...
A voice of reason is always good. Evidently in addition to 5000 (6000?) year cycle we've successfully crossed the galactic plane many times so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
Is this supposed to be a religion or a philosophy?
Well some are expecting Jesus' return so it's sort of a mix I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2011, 02:40 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptoid Humidian View Post
The very nature of this harmonic tuning event and magnetic field reversal is that at some point during the process even death itself will be impossible. A man will try to kill himself only to be resurrected again.

The mass resurrection is an inevitability so what remains is how to escape the trauma of the event, and how to have your soul signature aggregated onto the carrier frequency that will make you eligible for the evacuation.

There will be two such events. One that happens as the tuning commences and the stargates are opened and the final judgement. There will be a dual harmonic that acts as a carrier signal to attract and sort out resonant signatures and the dual harmonic will manifest themselves fully in the form of two men who will act like magnets to divide the masses. You will see a definite schism in the survivors of the first event which will remain after the mass evacuation event 8 minutes before the cataclysm by which mountains shall be thrown down and continents submerged. One man is revealed during the interval between the two events and one man is yet to be seen until the final judgement.

One group of people, and thus their resonant soul signatures, will be aggregated out of Vulgar realm and the other group will be pulled toward, imbedded and trapped in a far denser realm from which it will be impossible to escape. There may be a group whose signatures to not get attracted to either of these polarities, but it is not likely and their number would be few. They would live a mortal life in the next cycle.

At that point should we throw the ring into Mt. Doom in Mordor, or use it's power to prevent evil Sauron's return?

Old 10-25-2011, 02:41 PM

7,076 posts, read 12,347,323 times
Quote:
The very nature of this harmonic tuning event and magnetic field reversal is that at some point during the process even death itself will be impossible. A man will try to kill himself only to be resurrected again.

The mass resurrection is an inevitability so what remains is how to escape the trauma of the event, and how to have your soul signature aggregated onto the carrier frequency that will make you eligible for the evacuation.

There will be two such events. One that happens as the tuning commences and the stargates are opened and the final judgement. There will be a dual harmonic that acts as a carrier signal to attract and sort out resonant signatures and the dual harmonic will manifest themselves fully in the form of two men who will act like magnets to divide the masses. You will see a definite schism in the survivors of the first event which will remain after the mass evacuation event 8 minutes before the cataclysm by which mountains shall be thrown down and continents submerged. One man is revealed during the interval between the two events and one man is yet to be seen until the final judgement.

One group of people, and thus their resonant soul signatures, will be aggregated out of Vulgar realm and the other group will be pulled toward, imbedded and trapped in a far denser realm from which it will be impossible to escape. There may be a group whose signatures to not get attracted to either of these polarities, but it is not likely and their number would be few. They would live a mortal life in the next cycle.
Before you get clowned for this post (trust me, it's coming) I'd like to ask a serious question. Why should the average person care about whether any of this is true or not? Just curious...

Old 10-25-2011, 02:56 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,137,790 times
Quote:

Coming to a theater near you! Starring John Travolta and Tom Cruise. Screenplay by L. Ron Hubbard.

BTW this sounds cool....as long as I get a Light Saber or a Blaster at the very least. OK I settle for a +5 Vorpal Sword and a Magic Missle spell scroll.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:35 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
Quote:

Sheesh....... And to think there are people who really believe this stuff. Hey I'd tell you what you do guy, do you have any pets? Because if you do why don't you go ahead and send me a non refundable deposit of about $10,000 and I'll make sure that your pets are taken care of when you're gone. I figure that's a reasonable request considering that according to your belief there will be more animals than humans left afterwards.......

Old 10-25-2011, 03:40 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,406,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know it seems that the closer we get to this infamous date (12-21-12), the more crazy ideas and ridiculous predictions come out of the woodwork....... Me, I'm just going to sit back and watch all those crazy people become real depressed when nothing happens.....
Believe me when I say that all I ever wanted was to move down to South Florida, enjoy that lovely humid fragrant air, listen to Salsa, Reggaeton, and Techno, and swim in that 90 degree water! I'm a man who's easy to please with simple needs, and all I wanted was for the damn 2012 thing to just go away. I took the paranoia pill/ride in the late 90's and nothing happened at 2000 and I became jaded by it, and put all my research to the bottom of the pile, sighed a sigh of relief and decided "Whoopee!" Now I can finally get on with my life!!

Then I took a trip to Miami and Fort Lauderdale and fell in love with South Florida and REALLY had something to attach myself to!

But the damn 2012 thing STILL wouldn't go away, and I'd pray "God, please don't let the lunatics be right!"

The problem is that I have a neural net type algorithm that sorts things out according to a gestalt perception, so it is no big thing for me to see the connections between various events that I cannot ignore any longer, and by this, the conclusion I come to is that this is absolutely real. We are about to have an astronomical event precipitated by a series of gravitational waves and governed by the solar cycles which occurs every 13,000 years and creates harmonic tuning and a magnetic field collapse in the planets before the polarity reversal. My understanding of time as a frequency which interpenetrates our collective conscious perceptions and begets solid "concrete" form as we know and experience it, helps me to recognize that when the harmonics converge there will be an annihilation of the timewave which will drop the veil between the imaginal and the concrete reality we have known up to this point. So prepare yourselves for the biggest "LSD trip" of your lives, because this period of time is going to magnify by a thousandfold peoples fear, violence, faith, hope and charity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
The sad part is that we all know that this date is the end of a 5,000 year cycle. How old is the Earth; 4.5 billion years old? So um, how many of these cycles has the Earth survived? Do the math. My point exactly...

This tuning event happens every 13000 years and absolutely obliterates every standing structure with the exception apparently of the pyramid of Gizeh. Literally, the heavens will depart like a scroll. The event will be preceded by heavy heavy rain and supercell storms with dense dark clouds. The level of water saturation will be immense. The sky will undergo numerous color shifts and mirage type effects and the light will literally bend and at some point the sky itself and also your surroundings will appear to bend and color shift. You may feel immense crushing pressure or the sensation of massive acceleration and hear a deafening noise at this point. You may literally feel like you are being squeezed out of your own body. Then there will be massive lightning strikes to the ground like what has not been seen in our recorded history, or possibly even from the foundation of the earth as the winds accelerate to hypersonic speeds and the sky departs like a scroll from the solar wind. Satellites and all that is in low orbit will fall to the earth. The Lightning strikes will kill many and vitrify the soil. The earth will be shaken and continents will be submerged and others will arise and mountains will be thrown down. The sun will become black with sunspots and the moon will become blood red before the cataclysms.

The night will last for three days on one side of the earth while the sun's radiation scorches the other half.

The sun will rise in the west and then again from the east and it will do a man no good to have faith or believe at that moment. The window for changing your resonant signature will have passed, and you will be weighed and aggregated accordingly.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:42 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times

Gentlemen... BEHOLD CORN! - YouTube

You can make just about anything seem dramatic and mysterious, I suppose...

Old 10-25-2011, 03:46 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
'Dancing With The Stars' takes on a whole new meaning

Old 10-25-2011, 04:15 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,916,589 times
Quote:
The problem is that I have a neural net type algorithm that sorts things out according to a gestalt perception....

du duh duh sihu shut, shoot, sh%t...

so it is no big thing for me to see the connections between various events that I cannot ignore any longer, and by this, the conclusion I come to is that this is absolutely real. ...

.....and experience it, helps me to recognize that when the harmonics converge there will be an annihilation of the timewave which will drop the veil between the imaginal and the concrete reality we have known up to this point.

So prepare yourselves for the biggest "LSD trip" of your lives, because this period of time is going to magnify by a thousandfold peoples fear, violence, faith, hope and charity.

This tuning event happens every 13000 years and absolutely obliterates every standing structure with the exception apparently of the pyramid of Gizeh. Literally, the heavens will depart like a scroll. The event will

...blah blah blah blah

become black with sunspots and the moon will become blood red before the cataclysms.

The night will last for three days on one side of the earth while the sun's radiation scorches the other half.

The sun will rise in the west and then again from the east and it will do a man no good to have faith or believe at that moment. The window for changing your resonant signature will have passed, and you will be weighed and aggregated accordingly.

And you know of this how again? Hmmm... I musta missed "Last Week on Fringe".....

Else-wise, please do PM me, and I'll certainly happily take everything you can muster in your Amex account. Since you and I both won't be needing it, according to you. Cause in the meantime, I'd luv to own a fire-engine red Maserati, even for a week, then die in it when my magnetic vortexes are disrupted by a periodic resonant dissonance running cross-grained to my personal energy meridian flux.

Ouch! Sounds genuinely painful, no?

Meantime, think of me with this babe!

Image Detail for - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jjR3o6VHteo/TebQTrRkFiI/AAAAAAAAI4A/89DBMSIGb4A/s1600/2011%2BMaserati%2BQuattroporte%2BBase%2BSedan%2B4. jpg

Old 10-25-2011, 04:20 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,406,544 times
Acts 13:41
Behold, you despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which you shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it to you.

Surat al an'am

6:130. "O ye assembly of Jinns and men! came there not unto you apostles from amongst you, setting forth unto you My signs, and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say: "We bear witness against ourselves." It was the life of this world that deceived them. So against themselves will they bear witness that they rejected Faith.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality