U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 04:53 AM

62 posts, read 60,802 times

Advertisements

KUNDALINI......
Kundalini rising is only at the command of God.
Psuedo Kundalini rising is induced by divines. They don't know how to blossom and enlarge the LOTUS.
Faked Kundalini rising is the rising of serpent to the head without forming the LOTUS, e.g. Tummo Reiki.
Spontaneous Kundalini rising can be either a delusion or hoax. The latter is created by a Youtube humbug at his teen.
Kundalini rapture is only committed by guru's unawareness.
Blockage along the Nadi is the result of sin one has made since the first time one is born on Earth. The accumulation of these blockages can result in acute and chronic organ failure. And the worst condition is the congenital anomaly.
There are two types of blockage in our body, but many variants;
Type I is not difficult to detect, but absolutely difficult to clear.
Type II is absolutely difficult to detect, but not difficult to clear.
Many people who want Kundalini on their head, experienced the rapture of Kundalini. And they get this suffering for the rest of their life. Their rapture was mainly caused by some variant of type II blockage.
This is the reason why the yogi will raise your Kundalini only when you ask for it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2011, 08:35 AM

1,571 posts, read 1,906,486 times
As I understand it, those with intelligence remain far removed from things like Kundalini and Shaktipah.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:36 AM

2,705 posts, read 2,927,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoppers View Post
This sounds slightly erotic.

Someone from that other thread on "sexually repressed religious people" needs to read this!
Sexually repressed religious people? Ever read the Kama Sutra?

The ignorance is shining through.

Old 12-08-2011, 03:13 PM

3,483 posts, read 3,764,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post

Hey - you should remember my stance in that thread, right?
I don't think all religious people are sexually repressed. That's why I wished the people who did that little "study" should check out things like this, and the book you mention.

The Kama Sutra's a wonderful book, as long as you stick to the pictures. It gets a little scary when it tells you what you should practice your "techniques" on, when no women are available. It even describes what animal's private parts are the closest to a woman's and then advises you to go find one. YIKES!

Lovely little book, though...

Old 12-24-2011, 04:46 AM

62 posts, read 60,802 times
Quote:

Someone from that other thread on "sexually repressed religious people" needs to read this!

Kundalini rising is nothing to concern with your sex desire or style.
But it partly reflects how much you did satisfy God.

Old 12-24-2011, 05:22 AM

9,224 posts, read 8,716,762 times
Experienced these dark demons kundalini serpants devils rip though my body many years ago ..... These dark spirit are like the cat who archs it back and hairs stand up in fear, .... There are many unsuspecting people who pray to the Lord , only to have this deceiving dark spirit come and even be a subsitute for Holy Spirit were people can call this spirit God and meditate which will attract this back again ...... Jesus Holy Spirit told me that I was to resist this dark kundalini spirit as it is a spirit of the world and not of Heaven .... So transcendental meditation attracts these deceptive gland disrutor dark spirit called kundalini serpents ..were these types of prayer are not of the Lord Jesus from Heaven....

Old 12-26-2011, 08:35 AM

10,452 posts, read 11,798,274 times
Quote:

Lol. I just did. It didn't sound erotic to me, but I have to say that even as someone who uses energy and has had an experience that could be described as a Kundalini release, this post went right over my head.

No pun intended.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophane View Post

I was talking about how many religions are practiced now, such as forcing people to hold off on sex till marriage and cover their whole bodies except for their hands and eyes. There is so much shame around sexuality within many cultures, and a lot of it is driven by religion.

I never said all religious people were sexually repressed either. Please, don't put words in my mouth! Thanks.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Experienced these dark demons kundalini serpants devils rip though my body many years ago ..... These dark spirit are like the cat who archs it back and hairs stand up in fear, .... There are many unsuspecting people who pray to the Lord , only to have this deceiving dark spirit come and even be a subsitute for Holy Spirit were people can call this spirit God and meditate which will attract this back again ...... Jesus Holy Spirit told me that I was to resist this dark kundalini spirit as it is a spirit of the world and not of Heaven .... So transcendental meditation attracts these deceptive gland disrutor dark spirit called kundalini serpents ..were these types of prayer are not of the Lord Jesus from Heaven....
Kundalini isn't necessarily dark...unless we're using the same term differently here.

OP, what do you mean by "Kundalini" That might clarify some things first.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:48 PM

366 posts, read 739,470 times
Default Shucks, I thought it was about the Kardashian sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aganus View Post
Kundalini rising is nothing to concern with your sex desire or style.
But it partly reflects how much you did satisfy God.

I'm pretty sure they could make most men get their kundalini rising in a nanosecond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality