U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:07 PM
 
1,825 posts, read 889,613 times
Reputation: 282

Advertisements

I thought I'd share with everyone the Amazing Facts, with Doug Bachelor. Doug Bachelor is another Godly hero in this world. I haven't watched this yet, but I'm sure it will be good facts. Enjoy.

I challenge anyone to show me something this guy says is not a fact!


1/4 Evolution - Creation & Logic - Doug Batchelor - YouTube


2/4 Evolution - Creation & Logic - Doug Batchelor - YouTube


3/4 Evolution - Creation & Logic - Doug Batchelor - YouTube


4/4 Evolution - Creation & Logic - Doug Batchelor - YouTube

May Yahua's blessings be upon you, in the name of Yahushua, so be it.

 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:33 PM
 
1,825 posts, read 889,613 times
Reputation: 282
Amazing Fact number one: the moon gets further and further away from the earth as time goes on (I don't remember the feet per year, but I think 800ft) and this makes it impossible that the earth has been here millions of years because the moon would have been rubbing up against the earth.
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:37 PM
 
1,825 posts, read 889,613 times
Reputation: 282
Moderator cut: orphaned quoted post Doug Batchelor is specifically a Christian, so I posted it here. He's not a scientist or philosipher, but a very blessed Christian man, speaking to a Christian audience.

Hope you enjoy! He's a very thorough teacher so the videos develop slowly but there's definitely some good stuff in there. He probably has much more on youtube concerning this.

Oh wow, I hear Him talking about fossils now... something about horseshoe crab, this has got to be good.

Feel free to post any other videos as well.

This man is proving Evolution isn't true...lol.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 12-15-2011 at 05:11 PM..
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:40 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,803 posts, read 1,229,630 times
Reputation: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Thanks. Well, Doug Batchelor is specifically a Christian, so I posted it here. He's not a scientist or philosipher, but a very blessed Christian man, speaking to a Christian audience.

Hope you enjoy! He's a very thorough teacher so the videos develop slowly but there's definitely some good stuff in there. He probably has much more on youtube concerning this.

Oh wow, I hear Him talking about fossils now... something about horseshoe crab, this has got to be good.

Feel free to post any other videos as well.

This man is proving Evolution isn't true...lol.
If he's not a scientist, why is he qualified to speak on the factual status of scientific theories?
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:53 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
24,937 posts, read 18,523,302 times
Reputation: 9889
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Amazing Fact number one: the moon gets further and further away from the earth as time goes on (I don't remember the feet per year, but I think 800ft) and this makes it impossible that the earth has been here millions of years because the moon would have been rubbing up against the earth.
How dare you comment on science when it is obvious that you know little or nothing? The moon indeed is enlarging it's orbit, but by 3.8 centimeters per year,(1.49 inches) not 800 feet.
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:53 PM
 
1,825 posts, read 889,613 times
Reputation: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
If he's not a scientist, why is he qualified to speak on the factual status of scientific theories?
Because he has a brain, just like all of us. The only difference is he's done his studies and can show us the facts of why evolution isn't true - like the fact I've already posted, which I just found out, from him. Like I said, please prove to me that something he calls as fact, not a fact. Remember - "something he calls as fact". I am very open to your rebuttall.
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:54 PM
 
949 posts, read 432,997 times
Reputation: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How dare you comment on science when it is obvious that you know little or nothing? The moon indeed is enlarging it's orbit, but by 3.8 centimeters per year,(1.49 inches) not 800 feet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
If he's not a scientist, why is he qualified to speak on the factual status of scientific theories?


at 3.8 centimeters per year...what was the position of the earth and moon about 4 billion years ago?

But since you have no degree in religion that you've mentioned, I take it you guys will be exiting this forum immediately and won't come back until you do?
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:56 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,803 posts, read 1,229,630 times
Reputation: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Because he has a brain, just like all of us. The only difference is he's done his studies and can show us the facts of why evolution isn't true - like the fact I've already posted, which I just found out, from him. Like I said, please prove to me that something he calls as fact, not a fact. Remember - "something he calls as fact". I am very open to your rebuttall.
I'm finishing up work (woo procrastination), so I don't have time right now to watch an hour's worth of video, but if I have the time and inclination later I might watch.

I'll just say that I'm wary of anyone who starts with a viewpoint, and then tries to make science do what he thinks it should.
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:56 PM
 
6,039 posts, read 6,059,462 times
Reputation: 3822
Evolution is theory, which equals FACT.
 
Old 12-15-2011, 04:58 PM
 
1,825 posts, read 889,613 times
Reputation: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How dare you comment on science when it is obvious that you know little or nothing? The moon indeed is enlarging it's orbit, but by 3.8 centimeters per year,(1.49 inches) not 800 feet.
Ok, it's something like 800 ft every thousand years. So now I'll do the math and come back with how long ago the earth would have touched the earth. This ought to be good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top