Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 01:15 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,916,589 times

Advertisements

To all of you, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Shin-toists, Hindus and all the others (oh yes, even you Mormons, who seem to be under a concentrated political attack these days! Shame on them, huh?!)...

I do sincerely hope you all have a happy and enjoyable Christmas celebration, for whatever reasons you partake. I"ve certianly enjoyed teh honor of being abled to debate with you, even when I'm in my most sarcastic moods!

I and my family and some friends will be "partaking" of a roasted Tur-Duck-Hen Roll with Cajun sausage stuffing, and some of my own Boutique breads, and a home-made flan, and so forth!

And for the New Year, here's to our mutual greater tolerance and understanding as we perhaps have to endure and manage some potentially troubling cultural and economic times!

Merry Christmas!

Image Detail for - http://www.photography-match.com/views/images/gallery/santa_claus_1024.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 01:26 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Moderator cut: deleted

Merry Christmas to you too Riflmn!

Old 12-22-2011, 01:35 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,045,846 times
Merry christmas Rifleman. And to everyone else out there too. Happy holidays, have a great kwanzaa, happy hannukah, whatever works for you.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:44 PM

37 posts, read 38,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Moderator cut: deleted

Merry Christmas to you too Riflmn!

That is a great pic. I can't even begin to say how gratful I feel to have had the oppertunity to interconnect with people on such a format as websites like this (v-bullitin formats like this kicks azz). It's incredible enlightening to go to a place and not worry about being PC. Speaking the truth about how you truly feel about a religion is not tolerated. At least my views are often not, being Christian-Buddhists, I get crap from everywhere. Going online, I can take a stand and let others change my heart if they can. Just starting up a thread leads to so many jewels of ideas to ponder. To put it all out there, live or die, is incredibly, amazingly enlightening. THis is the new Heaven and Earth right here. I love you all.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:18 PM

28,094 posts, read 29,957,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
To all of you, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Shin-toists, Hindus and all the others (oh yes, even you Mormons, who seem to be under a concentrated political attack these days! Shame on them, huh?!)...

I do sincerely hope you all have a happy and enjoyable Christmas celebration, for whatever reasons you partake. I"ve certianly enjoyed teh honor of being abled to debate with you, even when I'm in my most sarcastic moods!

I and my family and some friends will be "partaking" of a roasted Tur-Duck-Hen Roll with Cajun sausage stuffing, and some of my own Boutique breads, and a home-made flan, and so forth!

And for the New Year, here's to our mutual greater tolerance and understanding as we perhaps have to endure and manage some potentially troubling cultural and economic times!

Merry Christmas!

Image Detail for - http://www.photography-match.com/vie...claus_1024.jpg
Thank you, rifleman. I hope you have a great Christmas, too, and I totally second your wish for the new year.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:39 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
The Peace and Goodwill aspect of this holiday is one thing that all can share and that is what I wish for all of you.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:57 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,548,426 times
Thank you and enjoy your celebration. I wan't some Tur-Duck-Hen! I've never tried it, but I've heard of it. Sounds amazing! We may be having some flan this year too. Yum!

Old 12-22-2011, 03:14 PM

10,949 posts, read 1,308,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

Merry Christmas!

Image Detail for - http://www.photography-match.com/views/images/gallery/santa_claus_1024.jpg

Thank you rifleman! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:20 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,622,031 times
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Rifleman, it's been an interesting year for me and I appreciate all your support and the support of others here. I want some Tur-Duck-Hen too!!

Old 12-22-2011, 03:24 PM

63,808 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Rifle you old curmudgeon . . . and ALL our C-D friends. Here's a PC holiday card from my secular organization (the only online card I have access to . . . I am so not a computer nerd).

[
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality