Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 08:32 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know first off, I believe this statement if yours shows just how uneducated you are of the world of many different religions and beliefs. For one thing I'm not afraid of my Creator and it would not be unusual that if I were to meet my Creator face to face, that I wouldn't ask him to come and sit with me and we share a meal, I do not fear my Creator and my Creator has no reason to fear me, so we can sit and talk as two individuals would do. Can you do that with your Allah? And if not, why not?

i wouldn't mind if i could sit down at a big beach bon fire and drink a 12 pack of greenies with he creator,, he might slip up and tell me more of it's secrets

Old 01-05-2012, 08:51 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
I would ask him why the heck he doesn't shave. I mean he has every bliss in heaven and he can create anything he wants yet he hasn't managed to whip up a razor yet?

Shave, dude. It's not cute. At least make it a goatee.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:53 PM

25 posts, read 18,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know first off, I believe this statement if yours shows just how uneducated you are of the world of many different religions and beliefs. For one thing I'm not afraid of my Creator and it would not be unusual that if I were to meet my Creator face to face, that I wouldn't ask him to come and sit with me and we share a meal, I do not fear my Creator and my Creator has no reason to fear me, so we can sit and talk as two individuals would do. Can you do that with your Allah? And if not, why not?
wait , your religion come clean by god i thought you mock from god ,there are many people violate on god by bad words even if they do not believe ,there should be respectfully words specially with this name [ god]
secondly i can not do that with ALLAH gth with ALLAH GHT should be respectful words i wish to see him and speak to him but not in coffee because he is god not my friend in islam we should choose the words that make are different from him like i am weak and you have the power help me ya ALLAH OR i am poor and you are rich you do not need me but i need you in every time those sentences make different in the way of speaking with people ALLAH GTH is so hight and the greatest
and i can not say what are you doing my god who am i to ask him ALLAH said in quran [ He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.]

Old 01-05-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
i wouldn't mind if i could sit down at a big beach bon fire and drink a 12 pack of greenies with he creator,, he might slip up and tell me more of it's secrets
i want to ask you why you always choose this face some times when i do not read who send the massage but when i see this face i know he is cruxan Mr.
do you like jokes also you like to make any subject about god like mock

Old 01-05-2012, 09:08 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveAllah7363 View Post
wait , your religion come clean by god i thought you mock from god ,there are many people violate on god by bad words even if they do not believe ,there should be respectfully words specially with this name [ god]
secondly i can not do that with ALLAH gth with ALLAH GHT should be respectful words i wish to see him and speak to him but not in coffee because he is god not my friend in islam we should choose the words that make are different from him like i am weak and you have the power help me ya ALLAH OR i am poor and you are rich you do not need me but i need you in every time those sentences make different in the way of speaking with people ALLAH GTH is so hight and the greatest
and i can not say what are you doing my god who am i to ask him ALLAH said in quran [ He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.]

sounds like your a slave to a god that you don't even know exist,, your god allah must likes slaves.. i hope if there is a god i can ask him a question without fear of persecution...

Old 01-05-2012, 09:24 PM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times
My question for God is this...

Why is there a hell? And is it really true that everybody other than fundamental Christians are going there?

Old 01-05-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
sounds like your a slave to a god that you don't even know exist,, your god allah must likes slaves.. i hope if there is a god i can ask him a question without fear of persecution...
if you know how i am sure about god [ALLAH]
there are things in life make us sure about him not just from quran
it is clear about god and i am sure about hell ALLAH gth do not like the persecution ALLAH gth has 99 names but because he is mercy he chosen surah with this name (The Beneficent) [ The Most Merciful Taught the Qur'an, Created man, [And] taught him eloquence. The sun and the moon [move] by precise calculation, And the stars and trees prostrate. And the heaven He raised and imposed the balance That you not transgress within the balance. And establish weight in justice and do not make deficient the balance. And the earth He laid [out] for the creatures. Therein is fruit and palm trees having sheaths [of dates] And grain having husks and scented plants. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? He created man from clay like [that of] pottery. And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? [He is] Lord of the two sunrises and Lord of the two sunsets. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? He released the two seas, meeting [side by side]; Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? From both of them emerge pearl and coral. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? And to Him belong the ships [with sails] elevated in the sea like mountains. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? Everyone upon the earth will perish, And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor.So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?] how can i deny or doubt about all those favors on me from my love [ALLAH gth]
what do you think all those favors came from nothing

Old 01-05-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
My question for God is this...

Why is there a hell? And is it really true that everybody other than fundamental Christians are going there?
because there are criminals ALLAH said [ The criminals will be known by their marks, and they will be seized by the forelocks and the feet. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? This is Hell, which the criminals deny.] actually who worship GOD gth alone will enter paradise do you believe GOD gth has son or 3 in 1 bible changed every thing inside it written by desires of those people

Old 01-05-2012, 10:35 PM

593 posts, read 889,841 times
Hmmmm If I had one question to ask God I'd ask why He via jesus didn't say duh of helloooo when
saying things like "If you have seen me you have seen the Father" ? Knock knock who's there?
God . God who?..................duh

Old 01-05-2012, 10:47 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
"Why did it seem like you were never there when I needed you most?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality