Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2012, 01:24 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,192,284 times

Advertisements

Why Do Guys Have Nipples? - YouTube

Old 01-16-2012, 02:29 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,943,976 times
First of all, that guy in the video is a child. I wouldn't want him championing my cause. Second, male nipples are not at all a theist's nightmare, only perhaps a minute pause for the ultra religious. Many theists wholly buy in to the theory of evolution. I suppose that you got your kicks from the video mainly from the gross assertion that some god would have to have some sort of hairy male nipple. Well done.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:34 AM

9 posts, read 8,516 times
So we can have traps ofc...

Old 01-16-2012, 02:53 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,192,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
First of all, that guy in the video is a child. I wouldn't want him championing my cause. Second, male nipples are not at all a theist's nightmare, only perhaps a minute pause for the ultra religious. Many theists wholly buy in to the theory of evolution. I suppose that you got your kicks from the video mainly from the gross assertion that some god would have to have some sort of hairy male nipple. Well done.
GF you ASSume way too much. Did you not notice the grin icon? one of these

His vid was a response to the Ray Comfort banana vid. I just found it humorous and he is no kid btw but I guess IYO some 20 something is not allowed to have an opinion huh?

Old 01-16-2012, 06:40 AM

285 posts, read 296,899 times
This is a biologic, medicine and anatomy question and not relevant to theists and theology directly.except this, there are many natural mysteries which not discovered yet. God hasn't explained about most of mysteries and it is humans' job and duty to discover those, then due to that detections he knows god's science and art more.we know now there is a rapid army and an inexhaustible group of worker in our blood. These two group of being feed body cells and defend of those daytime and nighttime automatically and without human is aware about their activities. when we asleep, we breathe and red globules get Oxygen and carry it to cells (specially sensitive brain cells ). Also defender leukocytes patrol in blood and watch all things carefully. If only one strange jot is found in blood sound body alarm and nearest leukocytes attack to that jot fast.Those are body armed forces which we don't share those duty. These are some mysteries that discovered yet but are not all mysteries and we have to wait many other mysteries are detected by human hereafter, among why do men have a small nipple

Old 01-16-2012, 10:20 AM

13,139 posts, read 22,725,991 times
Well, if Eve was made out of a piece of Adam, it is obvious that men had nipples first, and therefore men should have certain rights over women's nipples... which are clearly inferior, degenerate male nipples.

Old 01-16-2012, 10:22 AM

7,991 posts, read 12,226,862 times
Thread closed pending moderator consideration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality