Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2007, 09:18 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times

Advertisements

Hey, TrickyD:

What time is it over there in Holland right now?

You waving at any wind mills for good old June??? More importantly, do they have any pink ones?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2007, 09:21 PM

740 posts, read 2,013,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Hey, TrickyD:

What time is it over there in Holland right now?

You waving at any wind mills for good old June??? More importantly, do they have any pink ones?
Actually, I was wondering what time it was over there too.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:24 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,227,664 times
It's about 5:30 in the morin'.
I can't say fur sure about any pink wind mills either, cuz it's still too dark to see outside.
Or maybe it's cuz I'm too lazy right now to get outta mah bed to look for some pink wind mills.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
It's about 5:30 in the morin'.
I can't say fur sure about any pink wind mills either, cuz it's still too dark to see outside.
Or maybe it's cuz I'm too lazy right now to get outta mah bed to look for some pink wind mills.
Are you just getting up or just going to bed?

Old 09-17-2007, 09:34 PM

I hafta get up in 4 hours, so I'd better turn in again.
I know the early bird gets the first worm and all, but there is such a thing as too early.

So good night y'all, the main man needs to catch him some well deserved zzz's.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
I hafta get up in 4 hours, so I'd better turn in again.
I know the early bird gets the first worm and all, but there is such a thing as too early.

So good night y'all, the main man needs to catch him some well deserved zzz's.
Night John boy!!

Old 09-19-2007, 04:58 PM

Default The main man from P.I.N.K. in: Fishing for Easter eggs.

- Okay I had to rush this one, so the quality might not be what I want it to be but I promised to deliver a fast one. And I changed the title to stretch the story out (even if it is already a bit thin) -

So there I was trapped in some kinda nightmare. I was bein’ haunted by a blast from the past.
It seemed that the man who I thought was my daddy wasn’t my daddy at all. I had been sired by some chain smokin’ Darth Vader wannabe with dark grey bunny ears. It seemed that he’s got his panties in a knot on the account of me wearin’ my pink thong on the outside. Maybe Darth Vader is related to the State trooper who had me arrested for it?
“Woe me!” whined the masked leather clad figure. “I’ve created my first son in 6000 years and it turns out that he’s a ho-mo-sexual.”
“Excuse me, ‘dad’, but the fact that I’m wearin’ mah thong on the outside doesn’t make me a homosexual.”
“Is that a fact?”
“You betcha.”
“Then why are you dressed as one of the Village People?”
“Dang ‘dad’ you’re lookin’ at the genuine article. I am the original bad boy of Disco. The Village People dedicated their song Macho Man to me. ‘Biker’ Eric, ‘Soldier’ Alex, ‘Native American’ Felipe, ‘Cop’ Ray, ‘Construction Worker’ David and ‘Cowboy’ Jeff are just ol’ buddies of mine. I met them when I was workin’ for Madonna. She wasn’t that famous then, cuz she just played the opening act for the Village People.”
HHhmm, so you know many celebrities?”
“Ah sure do.”
“In that case you being a ho-mo-sexual could even be considered a quality.”
“Dangit, I ain’t gay, (not that there’s anythin’ wrong with bein’ gay). I just know a lot of gay people cuz I’m in the business.”
“You are in the business? And pray tell, what business is that?”
“Can’t you tell? Just look at mah fabulous physique. I’m the most successful male stripper in Hollywood.”
“Impressive…..most impressive,” the masked man continued with a note of arrogance, “Good, you already have access to Hollywood’s in-crowd. Now all I have left to do is test your talent for the Dark Force.”
“Dark Force? Are you kiddin’ me? Who the heck do ya think ya are? Darth Vader?”
As the leather clad figure suddenly touched mah brow with his gloved hand ah felled somethin’ change. I’m not sure what, but ah could feel somethin’ deep inside mah mind change.
Suddenly the dark figure grabbed mah shoulders, forcin’ me to kneel before him.
After taking of his gloves he raised his right hand above my head, splayin’ the fingers and rotatin’ his palm so I could see it was empty. His hairy grey hand remains suspended, the muscles in the forearm twitchin’ an’ jumpin’ like live wires. Then his hand plunged downward, like an eagle divin’ to snatch its prey, and it disappeared into mah mouth.
My mouth opened so wide the skin threatened tah split.
I didn’t get the chance to make a sound. Mah head snapped backwards until the crown nearly touched mah spine. My eyes teared up an’ rolled in their sockets and mah tongue jerked uncontrollably.
If there was an audience it must’ve looked as if this Darth Bunny was rummaging around in an empty gunnysack.
With a yell of triumph the leather clad man removed his arm from mah stomach. His bare arm slick with bowel juices.
“Bwahahahaha!!!”, he roared.
The thing he held aloft was a pink Easter egg? It pulsed and twitched in his grip.
The masked man waved his hand over the Easter egg and as if by magic it turned from bright pink to inkjet black. And as quickly as he had pulled it from mah stomach, he put it back in.
It was then that I finally started to wake up from this horrible nightmare.

To Be Continued

Old 09-19-2007, 05:40 PM

218 posts, read 606,166 times
Will the bus swing by Atlanta and pick me up? I just spray painted my cat pink and am waving her around by the tale - you can't miss us. I can probably keep this going another 30 minutes or so. (Okay, I want Tricky's story told first-hand.)

Old 09-19-2007, 06:13 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASunshine View Post
Will the bus swing by Atlanta and pick me up? I just spray painted my cat pink and am waving her around by the tale - you can't miss us. I can probably keep this going another 30 minutes or so. (Okay, I want Tricky's story told first-hand.)
GA, Ga, put that poor kitty down. I am sure that we will be able to find you. Do you have a pair of pink bunny slippers? If so, just strap flashlights to them, lie on the ground and wave you feet in the air. See you soon.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:17 PM

218 posts, read 606,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
GA, Ga, put that poor kitty down. I am sure that we will be able to find you. Do you have a pair of pink bunny slippers? If so, just strap flashlights to them, lie on the ground and wave you feet in the air. See you soon.
Yeah, I just put her in the house. The first ten minutes of "bird, squirrel, leaf" was fine as she went round and round and round, but she was over that pretty quick. I'm sort of heavily scratched, is there medical care on the bus?

I just had a pedicure and the color is Pinking Of You (NO KIDDING!!). I'm on my way out and toes will be a-wavin'. Hurry . . . it's H-O-T.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality