Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 10:40 PM

1,220 posts, read 987,054 times

Advertisements

The wind blows and carries the dirt to a different location. The rain comes and washes away the relocated dirt to yet another location. It's still the same dirt even if rm digs up the twice relocated dirt, puts it in a sealed container, and takes it to a lab where a few idiots indoctrinated into the wisdom of uniformitarianism proclaim that this now thrice relocated dirt will soon evolve into a presidential candidate whose birth certificate will just as soon evolve from a piece of used toilet paper...no ****, everthing changes!
Nevertheless, why is an "ex" christian so determined to "make" Christians of unwavering faith in Christ falter between two opinions? Just to say "Ha!" and then glory in their ruin should they falter in their defense of The Gospel of Christ?
Granted, while rm's "intentions" may not be quite so sinister, but simply to delegate his version of the truth to us poor strangers to the "Commonwealth of Changehisstance," satan always hides behind "good intentions!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 11:26 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
The wind blows and carries the dirt to a different location. The rain comes and washes away the relocated dirt to yet another location. It's still the same dirt even if rm digs up the twice relocated dirt, puts it in a sealed container, and takes it to a lab where a few idiots indoctrinated into the wisdom of uniformitarianism proclaim that this now thrice relocated dirt will soon evolve into a presidential candidate whose birth certificate will just as soon evolve from a piece of used toilet paper...no ****, everthing changes!
Nevertheless, why is an "ex" christian so determined to "make" Christians of unwavering faith in Christ falter between two opinions? Just to say "Ha!" and then glory in their ruin should they falter in their defense of The Gospel of Christ?
Granted, while rm's "intentions" may not be quite so sinister, but simply to delegate his version of the truth to us poor strangers to the "Commonwealth of Changehisstance," satan always hides behind "good intentions!"
Are you calling Rifleman satan?...You do know that satan is as real as the monster under my bed, don't you?

Old 02-09-2012, 12:52 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,855,868 times
62 posts and still not one evolution disbeliever has accepted the challenge. Says a lot!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:14 AM

Default One Order of Spiritual Discernment To Go Please!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Are you calling Rifleman satan?...You do know that satan is as real as the monster under my bed, don't you?
...ahem...no, I did not call the living soul currently referring to himself as rm "satan." You have repeatedly stated your unbelief in G-d and His Christ, so stating your unbelief in the existence of satan does not follow. You poor evolutionists'...so slow to change!!!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:38 AM

Default The Lord is Risen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
62 posts and still not one evolution disbeliever has accepted the challenge. Says a lot!
It's not a challenge refusnik...it's a caged squirrel. Sooner or later it will stop raging around in a frantic attempt to escape and just die...like all idiotic attempts to "oppose" G-d and His Christ.

Old 02-09-2012, 01:57 AM

570 posts, read 733,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncole
Even if they did, it would only prove that life had to have a creator - that life could not jump-start itself.
Wouldn't it?
Hands down Case Closed
At the end it all must come to creation regardless of the details .
No where to run no place to hide .
Quote:
No, I imagine they would recreate conditions on early earth, and hope that life will spontaneously generate....No creator required.
No ...
I dont know why I say it !!!
I guess I just wanted to imitate you to see how it feels like !!
What did you say ?
imagine
Another science fiction imagination ..

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 02-09-2012 at 02:21 AM..

Old 02-09-2012, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
Hands down Case Closed
At the end it all must come to creation regardless of the details .
No where to run no place to hide .

No ...
I dont know why I say it !!!
I guess I just wanted to imitate you to see how it feels like !!
What did you say ?
imagine
Another science fiction imagination ..
You insults are just lame....Try harder, as they should at least make sense....It's not science fiction at all...I'm willing to wager that within 5 years or less we will see life spontaneously arise from elements common in the universe.

Old 02-09-2012, 02:06 AM

570 posts, read 733,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur
No, I imagine they would recreate conditions on early earth, and hope that life will spontaneously generate....No creator required.
Hope ?
I thought you only believe in facts !!!
No creator required ?
You mean hope No creator required ...
keep on hoping

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 02-09-2012 at 02:19 AM..

Old 02-09-2012, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
[/i]

Hope ?
I thought you only believe in facts !!!
No creator required ?
You mean hope No creator required ...
keep hoping
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Old 02-09-2012, 02:13 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,817,220 times
Quote:
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
I think he got hung up on the word create in "recreate."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality