Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 10:56 AM

322 posts, read 317,004 times

Advertisements

whoever wishes to discuss is welcome to discuss of they like, and if not thats an option too.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:00 AM

2,319 posts, read 4,802,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godservant View Post
it being an option is a sad thing in the cases where there is absolutly nothing wrong with the child or the pregnancy and it was jsut a case of..oops i am not ready.
the child didnt have a choice. it is life. so why does it have to be killed for our mistakes is all im saying

but as we all know we Have choices whether or not others agree
i choose to have my kids , whatever situation they are given to me.. instead of killing them

if you chose differently i cant argue with that..
i guess it boils down to the morals that we live by
You are assuming a lot. The assumption I want to address is that the potential child would be better of alive. Isn't that the assumption here? A child is not better off with a parent or parents that don't want him/her. Foster care is not a good place for a child, in general, either. There are thousands of kids sitting in foster care waiting to be adopted - many of them are disabled. Is that better? Honestly, I don't think so. Why should the child suffer when the mother has the power at 9 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks, to terminate the pregnancy?

I have never been pregnant so I haven't chosen. I think that's a language issue, but I wanted to address it. I'm not sure what angle you're coming at with that morality comment. Careful where you step there.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:01 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,272,809 times
As there are numerous threads on this subject in the archives of the forum, please do a forum search for more detail on this topic. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality