Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2012, 02:31 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,869,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I did not say that ANY unpowered ship would be destroyed, and you know it....Your are comparing a well built and designed steel ship to a flat sided floating wooden box sealed with pitch.

Yes, you do forget things, like what I actually said, but you also lie about things that others have said...Which is it this time?
You did state this in this thread:
Further Hard Eco-Evidence against ANY Survivors of Noah's Mythical Flood!

Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
When a ship is without power it makes no difference which way a rudder is turned. The ship will always lie broadside to the seas...A vessel has to be underway for a rudder to have any effect.http://www.city-data.com/forum/23664723-post23.html
(end of quote)
In other words, a ship, an unpowered ship, whether it be made of metal or wood, "WILL ALWAYS LIE BROADSIDE TO THE SEAS."

In other words, such a state would have very, very bad consequences or you would not have written it. When you wrote: ". . . to the seas" did you mean ". . . to the waves"?

In other words, according to you, Noah's ark, being unpowered would always lie broadside to the seas (waves) and therefore, Noah's ark would not be able to survive.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
And that it existed and exists in other systems out there.
Yes, God, Jesus, the angels exist out there and existed before the earth was created by God. But we do not have irrefutable proof that there are other human-like people on other planets among the billions of galaxies out there. I would think there might be but they would have to be created by God.

In the future, the church will go out among the celestial regions and head up all those beings in Christ according to Ephesians 1:9,10.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:35 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,700,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Yes, God, Jesus, the angels exist out there and existed before the earth was created by God. But we do not have irrefutable proof that there are other human-like people on other planets among the billions of galaxies out there. I would think there might be but they would have to be created by God.

In the future, the church will go out among the celestial regions and head up all those beings in Christ according to Ephesians 1:9,10.
Where's the birth certificate?

Old 04-05-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Where's the birth certificate?
For?

Old 04-05-2012, 02:46 PM

867 posts, read 494,942 times
Quote:
But we do not have irrefutable proof that there....
You don't have proof, irrefutable or otherwise, of any of your silly sky-daddy folklore. Hell, you don't even have a shred of evidence, much less proof.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles4evr View Post
You don't have proof, irrefutable or otherwise, of any of your silly sky-daddy folklore. Hell, you don't even have a shred of evidence, much less proof.
Beatles4evr, I said we do NOT have irrefutable proof, so you are agreeing with me.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
For?
Proof. Or, are you not into such things? Only words, no?

Old 04-05-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Proof. Or, are you not into such things? Only words, no?
Proof of what? Please explain yourself. I don't like cat and mouse games.

Do you mean, Do I have a birth certificate for God or Christ or the angels? If that's the question, then, no, I don't and it is silly to even ask.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Proof of what? Please explain yourself. I don't like cat and mouse games.

Do you mean, Do I have a birth certificate for God or Christ or the angels? If that's the question, then, no, I don't and it is silly to even ask.
Proof of anything you say. Nothing cat and mouse about it from my side.

But if you prefer specifics, you still have delivered on year that the historical records you speak of demonstrates for the flood. Now may be a good time, or do you prefer continued cat and mouse game?

Old 04-05-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Proof of anything you say. Nothing cat and mouse about it from my side.

Now may be a good time, or do you prefer continued cat and mouse game?
Could you please slow down and re-phrase this sentence so I can understand it:

Quote:
But if you prefer specifics, you still have delivered on year that the historical records you speak of demonstrates for the flood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality