Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 03:38 AM
Zur

949 posts, read 831,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
No there aren't. NOBODY clinically dies and then comes back to life. If they 'come back to life' they weren't dead to begin with.
There are many, just look for them.Here is one:www.bibleprope.com/boris-pilichuk.htm (broken link)
No you don't "know" they are real, you believe they are real.
What I know I know by expirience and revelation.
No, I believe it is not real.
You have to seek and you will find, to knock and it will be opened
I thought you said that you "knew" it was real....yet you are now talking about "faith". Why do you need faith if it's real? When something is real, faith is not necessary.
Faith is a substance you cannot see, but is real as much as electricity, you can test it and by expirience find out.
I used to have a neighbour that prayed to Brahma and she said that Brahma had revealed himself to her. Do you believe that.
Yes I believe that. There is one true God, who created Heaven and earth. There are also false Gods, that belong to the Kingdom of darkness, Satans realm
Same could be said for some theists!
I agree, Religion is the greatest enemy of the true God, History proofs it, but about the atheist God said not I, that they are fools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Zur

949 posts, read 831,019 times
To Rafius
There are enough witnesses that came back to life after clinical death, you have just look for it. Here is one: www.bibleprope.com/boris-pilichuk.htm (broken link)
I do not expect that you believe the expirience of Boris, otherwise you would believe in the true God that has the abillity to resurrect from the dead. When Boris died he visited Heaven. Do you think that someone who has this expierience does not know? God is doing such things and I am a witness, that we may believe. He who askes, will get an answer; he who seeks, finds; he who knocks, will be opened. Faith is as real as electricity, but you need the connection to a power station, to have it. So by faith you can connect to the invisible God, he will answer you in His way.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:50 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zur View Post
There are enough witnesses that came back to life after clinical death,.....
No there aren't because nobody that has been clinically dead has EVER come back to life.

Quote:
I do not expect that you believe the expirience of Boris,...
Well that's good because I don't.

Quote:
When Boris died he visited Heaven.
Boris (if he even exists) wasn't dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality