Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2012, 03:32 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So what? At the same time humans are becoming taller, but bigger or smaller it is all evolution.

I have provided evidence which you have obviously ignored, that humans are evolving more rapidly today than they have in the past...Did you forget that?

I have provided just as much evidence that humans are devolving , you are ignoring that. You don't want to learn, your being closed minded about it. Evolution is reserved.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:06 AM

33,524 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I have provided just as much evidence that humans are devolving , you are ignoring that. You don't want to learn, your being closed minded about it. Evolution is reserved.
Not really. Almost all the evidence you have offered supports continued, unabated evolution...I have no idea how you can possibly read it differently.

Old 03-27-2012, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Not really. Almost all the evidence you have offered supports continued, unabated evolution...I have no idea how you can possibly read it differently.

I have no idea why I bothered giving you the evidence, your mind is too closed to learn anything other than your religious like convictions.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:31 AM

3,423 posts, read 3,212,799 times
Quote:
I have no idea why I bothered giving you the evidence, your mind is too closed to learn anything other than your religious like convictions.
We have no idea why you bother, either, since nothing you've posted supports your claims.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:43 AM

Evolution is reserved and receding. As we grow older our eyes get smaller, the appendix in the human body is shrinking, the human brain is shrinking, our body size is reducing in size, our teeth are reducing in size, stellar evolution is slowing down, medicine is slowing down evolution, extinctions are slowing evolution and insects, crocodiles and fish are getting reduced.

Reserved evolution is academic, evolution cannot be saved by its religiously sympathetic best wishers.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:54 AM

I am beginning to see more clearly this stainless steel advent of reducing evolution in many areas where it is no longer needed. And evolution is not difficult to remove or reduce. Nature can stimulate reduction in evolution, and does it every year. Science can reduce evolution, medicine can reduce it. Time is reducing it. God is reducing it. Our own personal habits is reducing it.

Emergant evolution is literally dead physically, in humans and animals. Now the Consciousness is the main focus of evolution; but why? Just what is God doing? What is he after?

Old 03-27-2012, 12:43 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
Mickiel I would encourage you study the fusion at the human chromosome level II.
This is the crux of the three leading theories and it is proof of two (with micro being undisputed).

Old 03-27-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Mickiel I would encourage you study the fusion at the human chromosome level II.
This is the crux of the three leading theories and it is proof of two (with micro being undisputed).

I don't dispute that Microevolution ( Horizontal varation) exist, all species have a certain range of differences, I do dispute Macroevolution ( Vertical transformation) where one kind of species completely transforms into another. I find it hard to conceive an Amoeba turning into a man. In my view, the direction of much of physical evolution is no longer horizontal but reserved and some reversed. On any level, including chromosomes.

The consciousness of humans, our knowledge and emotions I view as continual in evolution.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Evolution is reserved and receding. As we grow older our eyes get smaller, the appendix in the human body is shrinking, the human brain is shrinking, our body size is reducing in size, our teeth are reducing in size, stellar evolution is slowing down, medicine is slowing down evolution, extinctions are slowing evolution and insects, crocodiles and fish are getting reduced.

Reserved evolution is academic, evolution cannot be saved by its religiously sympathetic best wishers.
Scientificamerican.com- " Is the human race evolving or devolving? From a biological perspective, there is no such thing as devolution. All changes in the gene frequencies of populations--and quite often in the traits those genes influence--are by definition evolutionary changes. Is the human race evolving or devolving?: Scientific American

Old 03-27-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I don't dispute that Microevolution ( Horizontal varation) exist, all species have a certain range of differences, I do dispute Macroevolution ( Vertical transformation) where one kind of species completely transforms into another. I find it hard to conceive an Amoeba turning into a man. In my view, the direction of much of physical evolution is no longer horizontal but reserved and some reversed. On any level, including chromosomes.

The consciousness of humans, our knowledge and emotions I view as continual in evolution.
You ignore the facts in favor of myths.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality