Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 05:26 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,581,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
There is no such thing as reserved evolution. You do not get to make up stuff and call it anything other than fiction, dude.

Sure I do, I enjoy creating new terminology; its a great joy in fact.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:24 AM

16,611 posts, read 15,568,563 times
Quote:
There is no such thing as reserved evolution. You do not get to make up stuff and call it anything other than fiction, dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Sure I do, I enjoy creating new terminology; its a great joy in fact.
The possible motivation behind such statements leaves me wondering how a human mind can bring such stuff into a public forum.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
The possible motivation behind such statements leaves me wondering how a human mind can bring such stuff into a public forum.

I have been creating terms for years now, and I don't expect that to be understood. I can't help doing it, its just in me, and comes out of me. Even when I was a kid catching a bus and going to school, all the other kids used the phrase " catching the bus", but I always called the bus " many windows"; I would say I am going to catch many windows. Because thats what the bus looked like to me. And to this day, I still say many windows.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:01 AM

3,423 posts, read 3,205,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
The only possible motive behind me saying that there is no such thing as reserved evolution is that there is no such thing as reserved evolution. He made it up.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:32 AM

16,611 posts, read 15,568,563 times
Quote:
The only possible motive behind me saying that there is no such thing as reserved evolution is that there is no such thing as reserved evolution. He made it up.
Sorry, I wasn't referring to you. I quoted your post to put the other quote in perspective.

Old 06-15-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:

Yes, I authored the term, but I got the idea from the bible.

Old 06-15-2012, 01:51 PM

3,423 posts, read 3,205,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Yes, I authored the term, but I got the idea from the bible.
Except that you didn't. There is neither such a term nor such a conecept in the Bible. Here's a concept that is in the bible, and it pertains to bearing false witness. Sound familiar?

Old 06-15-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Except that you didn't. There is neither such a term nor such a conecept in the Bible. Here's a concept that is in the bible, and it pertains to bearing false witness. Sound familiar?

Oh its there, you just don't recognize it; you need to study it more. The incredible evolutionary change that God has reserved in heaven for all of humanity, termed being born again, is definitely in there. And its a reserved evolution for sure.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:04 AM

Reserved evolution is the destiny of all humanity; reserved for them in the future. A new evolution awaits us all, and we will be transformed. No longer human; no longer bound.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:21 AM

Let me show you reserved evolution in the bible. In 1 Pet. 1:4;" to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you." This is reserved evolution in scripture, and it shows absolutely nothing can stop this incredible change that is ours for free; and nothing we do now can corrupt it. This is incredible! We are defiled and weak minded in areas, but our future change cannot be defiled by anything in this world; this is what Jesus did for us. No matter what we believe, we all will inherit this reserved evolution; its WHY we were made.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality