Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2012, 06:13 PM

33,518 posts, read 37,106,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I understand the feeling of being cornered and pressured, I admit to banging hard on the Atheist mentality, so I expect being accused of friviolus nebulous nothings; as they scrape the barrell to defend themselves; this is why I love debate; the thrill of the chase, when others think they are chaseing you, when really you have them on the run.
Banging hard on the Atheist mentality? What you are doing most times when you post is soiling the reputation of the religious.....You really should try stand up comedy....You are a natural

Old 07-09-2012, 06:39 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,587,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Banging hard on the Atheist mentality? What you are doing most times when you post is soiling the reputation of the religious.....You really should try stand up comedy....You are a natural

I like humor and comedy, I just don't like it being used in sarcasm to cut at people and demean them; I consider that a threat to language; I also like banging hard on religion and Atheist, because I consider both as a subtraction to human freedom.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:44 PM

33,518 posts, read 37,106,125 times
Quote:
I like humor and comedy, I just don't like it being used in sarcasm to cut at people and demean them; I consider that a threat to language; I also like banging hard on religion and Atheist, because I consider both as a subtraction to human freedom.
Well I don't see you "banging hard on atheists", simply because we have truth and science on our side, and all you have are your opinions, which at times I find so comical that I cannot contain myself and laugh out loud...Sorry if that offends you, but your posts are a great source of entertainment here on City Data.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Well I don't see you "banging hard on atheists", simply because we have truth and science on our side, and all you have are your opinions, which at times I find so comical that I cannot contain myself and laugh out loud...Sorry if that offends you, but your posts are a great source of entertainment here on City Data.

No offense taken, my only concern is that the truth is being read, what people think of it is their business; I am simply glad that they are reading, no matter what excuse for reading it that they give to the public to hide the intent of intrest.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:59 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,808,402 times
Quote:
Alright then I'll show you Sunday, but tonight you dream.
Bueller? Bueller? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Old 07-10-2012, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Bueller? Bueller? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Don't quite follow what you mean?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Don't quite follow what you mean?
Seriously?! Just follow back the quotes, up the thread.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Seriously?! Just follow back the quotes, up the thread.

No matter;

Reserved evolution is the being born again process in scripture; that will be our most significant evolution; the change from flesh to spirit.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
No matter;

Reserved evolution is the being born again process in scripture; that will be our most significant evolution; the change from flesh to spirit.
Thanks for the non-response. From this non-response, I will conclude that you have no scientific test for spirit. Weeeellll,...color me surprised and knock me over with a feather. Thanks for the clarification, but I already knew that.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the non-response. From this non-response, I will conclude that you have no scientific test for spirit. Weeeellll,...color me surprised and knock me over with a feather. Thanks for the clarification, but I already knew that.

I think there are scientific test for the spirit, but the scientist would have to cooperate with the spirit world, and the spirit world would have to in turn cooperate with them; and I seriously doubt that is about to happen yet; but it will!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality