Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 02:40 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,354,824 times

Advertisements

Of what. You have not actually asked a question yet. As I said you have not even proven that heterosexual marriage is "beneficial" yet. So why does anyone have to prove the benefits or homosexual marriage to you?

Or is the game just that you can say whatever you like but everyone ELSE needs proof?

Old 05-31-2012, 02:47 AM

496 posts, read 482,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
Of what. You have not actually asked a question yet. As I said you have not even proven that heterosexual marriage is "beneficial" yet. So why does anyone have to prove the benefits or homosexual marriage to you?

Or is the game just that you can say whatever you like but everyone ELSE needs proof?
The argument in thread is aggressively suggesting that people who are not entirely standing up for gay marriage are being hateful, I replied

Normal good people want whats good for people....Prove that full life long homosexuality is a healthy beneficial. I need proof.

If there is no proof then how could people be accused of hate, for being cautious about promoting gay marriage ?

I need proof and have yet to see, therefore accusations emerging about this thinking is ridiculous. So far there is no proof, the only reason I'm in this thread is because the issue is now creating negatives, apart from the issue itself.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:49 AM

As i said "innocent until proven guilty". Marriage is about sharing your life with the person you love. Why is that different if that person is the same sex?

Dunno why you need proof though, you are not the one setting the laws. Your opinion is meaningless.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:00 AM

Quote:
As i said "innocent until proven guilty". Marriage is about sharing your life with the person you love. Why is that different if that person is the same sex?

Dunno why you need proof though, you are not the one setting the laws. Your opinion is meaningless.
Youv'e returned empty handed then. No proof. Avoiding the simple and obvious requirement will not help....who's next

One day and thats it. I need proof. No different then the healthy benefit we strive for in all that we do. Railroads will not work. Proof.

( innocent-guilty is not the issue, otherwise the request as stated could not exist.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:03 AM

LOL So you avoid my questions and then pretend it is me not proving anything to you. Nice.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:08 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,199,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-1 View Post
Normal good people want whats good for people....Prove that full life long homosexuality is a healthy beneficial. I need proof.
You really are not able to frame a question without exposing your bigotry - eh?

Since when are gays not normal good people?

As for your proof, homosexuals have been around like forever. Has that in any way threatened the human race?

Go on I dare you, go find a hetero couple in RL and go tell them their gay son or daughter is not a normal good person - wear body armour and a helmet.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:12 AM

Gay marriage as an idea. Go from there and provide the proof as requested relative to what was asked. Seeker you totally are not comprehending

Old 05-31-2012, 03:13 AM

Why? You wont answer my questions why should I answer yours?

Old 05-31-2012, 03:26 AM

Quote:
LOL So you avoid my questions and then pretend it is me not proving anything to you. Nice.
I would rather see some kind of proof because I don't like and am uncomfortable with the opposing evidence, reason being good people want whats good for everybody.

again, how is a full life of homosexuality a healthy beneficial thing, I need proof.

If there is no proof then it removes a chance to stand behind and promote the wish's of people. That is favorable . but without proof how can a person justify promoting & how in the world could a person who is cautious about this, be called hateful..last chance for common sense

Last edited by peter-1; 05-31-2012 at 03:57 AM..

Old 05-31-2012, 03:26 AM

It is not about homosexuality. Why are you ignoring my posts. It is about spending your life with the person you love.

Why is marriage beneficial?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.