Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2012, 05:33 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,920,807 times

Advertisements

I am interested in the practices of people who believe in angels, guides, and archangels . . .specifically how they manifest in your life, how you call on them, what your experiences have been, etc.

I am not interested in hearing from people who don't believe in them - I am just wanting ideas about how to work with these energies.

Please tell me your own personal stories - how you came to believe in these energies, how you communicate with them, and how they have manifested in your life - what practices you use to invoke them, how you know when they are present, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 06:00 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
And the reason you are interested in this is because...?
Maybe you think it would be cool to have your own angel or achangel as a pet?

What makes you believe that they exist or that they can be 'called apon' to appear any more than you or I can, by someone we dont know.

Anyone who is in contact with a reputable one would probably not even bother to reply to this thread because the concensus of opinion from all the wise ones throughout the ages is that "when the student is ready the master will appear" (...in some form, and that may not necessarily be in the form of a non-human)

Why would you want to work with them, what do you want to achieve that you cannot do on your own?

You realise that you will probably be getting loads of stuff related to religions and beliefs and nothing which can be proven to work or be effective?

Old 04-02-2012, 06:17 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,931,619 times
I believe the way one lives on this earth attracts angels good or evil.

It's been recorded that The Priests before the Throne of God
serving and praising Him in His Temple?
God's Angels also were present worshiping God with The Priests.
Even David commanded God's Angels to Worship God with him.

And it's been my experience to live holy and worship God
that I believe it's why I've had some things happen.

On different days hearing Church Bell Chimes in my house.
Hearing a Shofar sounding in my house.
I've heard more and seen somethings too.

At first it use to scare me. But not anymore.
As my heart is pure and I now believe
it to be His Angels making their presence known too.

Sometimes for joining me in Worship or confirming an answer to prayer.
Or signifying something to me alone the way...

I don't try to attract God's Angels.
But I beleive living holy to God does, for God's purpose.

God has different Angels for differing peoples and purposes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality